Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Big Problem

12

I’ve a question. It’s almost healed now so I can almost go further with hanging end stretching. But is it normal I lost all my gains ? Flaccid hang is small again and I lost one cm in erected state to. 😔

I’m glad you’re open with your fiancée. My wife knows about PE.

How is the blister coming along?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Wait until you’re healed.

It sounds like they were temporary gains. You should recover the temporary gains when you resume.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’m glad you’re open with your fiancée. My wife knows about PE.

How is the blister coming along?

It’s getting better and better. I didn’t pop it. It popped in my sleep. Everything healed by itself. The only thing I did was using isobetadine gel and wrapping it with a bandage. The lose skin came of automatically. Very happy I can go on now.

Attached Images

Originally Posted by Titleist
Wait until you’re healed.

It sounds like they were temporary gains. You should recover the temporary gains when you resume.

I really hope so. What do you think if you see the photo? Is it healed enough?

I know its not advised but I have just kept on through my blisters because of the fear of losing ground. I however did not subject it to more vacuum I just switched to an ESL40 silicone hanging cup instead.

Its up to you how much you value not losing ground vs the discomfort of doing pe with raw skin.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
I know its not advised but I have just kept on through my blisters because of the fear of losing ground. I however did not subject it to more vacuum I just switched to an ESL40 silicone hanging cup instead.

Its up to you how much you value not losing ground vs the discomfort of doing PE with raw skin.

I only do vacuum hanging. But the day I got the blister I first did some pumping and a few hour after it vacuum hanging. I guess it was to much.
I wasn’t able to go on with it until it was fully healed. Hope I can start again soon.

Originally Posted by gohigher
I only do vacuum hanging. But the day I got the blister I first did some pumping and a few hour after it vacuum hanging. I guess it was to much.
I wasn’t able to go on with it until it was fully healed. Hope I can start again soon.

For low weight hanging the esl40 hanging cup works even if you have a blister.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
Why in the hell did you tell your girlfriend you are trying to make your dick bigger?

Stupid mistake, best thing you can do is tell you were just joking and “ofcourse it is not possible to get a bigger dick!” And continue in secret.
At this current state you have really lost at life -letting your girlfriend even know about PE in the first place, omg… And that’s not all you also just as if it’s normal think that you have to tell her about injuries?? Why in the fu*k do you even think in a way that you have to be honest? Omg… Ofcourse your first thought as a healthy man should not be to tell your GF honestly about your injury but instead make up a lie or just say your not going because you just dont feel like it. You have much to improve, don’t let a woman run your life omg…

I don’t mean to draw this thread off on a tangent, but I couldn’t disagree with this sentiment more. The repressive shame expressed in this post and this attitude is the principal thing holding this entire field back in so many ways. PE should be less shameful, less wrapped up in secrecy. If anyone can see how these practices might be normal, it should be the very people involved on this forum, and I applaud anyone who comes clean with their significant other. I’ve told girlfriends in the past, and it was very difficult to do, but it was worth it and I am so so much less insecure for it.

Why would anyone set themselves up for future shaming, it’s stupid. There are no positives with telling anyone you are doing exercises to get a larger penis. I mean I had erectile dysfunction problems when I started PE so I could have gotten a prescription for cialis and a penis pump on the NHS, but why would I tell about this shameful problem. No matter what you think erectile dysfunction is viewed as shameful topic in society, and the same goes for penis enlargement.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
Why would anyone set themselves up for future shaming, it’s stupid. There are no positives with telling anyone you are doing exercises to get a larger penis. I mean I had erectile dysfunction problems when I started PE so I could have gotten a prescription for cialis and a penis pump on the NHS, but why would I tell about this shameful problem. No matter what you think erectile dysfunction is viewed as shameful topic in society, and the same goes for penis enlargement.

I completely disagree. If you’re envolved a quality woman they will seek to support you. Not shame you. I’m sorry to read that’s been your experience.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist

I completely disagree. If you’re envolved a quality woman they will seek to support you. Not shame you. I’m sorry to read that’s been your experience.

I know girls that would shame you for working out or counting calories, not that I’ve dated them but it could come across as insecure and obsessed, and could use it as a power move later on, most of them wouldn’t but some would. I would definitely filter who I tell about PE. Remember your key word “quality”. I know some women we see aren’t of quality and are Immature.


Start Jul 2016 - 4.5 Bp x4.25)

Now - 6.5 x 4.8)

Goal - 7.5 x 5.2)

Originally Posted by Titleist
If you’re involved a quality woman they will seek to support you. Not shame you. I’m sorry to read that’s been your experience.

This right here, 100%. If you’re dating an evil succubus with whom you’re in a persisting war of attrition and with whom you share mutual hatred, yeah, don’t tell them because you’ll have exposed a vulnerability to your enemy!
Just kidding, sorta.
I mean it’s certainly not something I’ve told all of my girlfriends, or even most! But we can definitely appreciate that for one thing, vulnerability makes us stronger and less poisonous, and for another that the shame surrounding this whole practice is at least ideally undesirable. After all, women are pressured into doing lots and lots of things to mercilessly punish their bodies into mirroring society’s standards for the physical body, why shouldn’t men be able to!

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 AM.