Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

HELP penis head white, no erection

Rest and keep calm. Your ding dong is not broken.

I think you need to start here. Read START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info
It sounds to me, if you do not know what conditioning is, you have not read any of the information that
is recommended when first starting these potentually dangerous exercises.

Nutz, you better educate yourself if you plan on resuming PE. This Thunder’s Place and that thread gives you
all the information and warnings before starting PE exercises.

OK but how long do I rest for? When will I be able to get erections again, if ever? After I do get erections again, how long do I wait before starting PE again?

From 17/1/2013; Little sensation in the penis, 3 inches constant flaccid firm penis with veins, cannot get an erection, badly reduced libido.

I have sought medical advice and been told there is nothing wrong. My injury was a result of jelqing unconditioned with a 90%+ erect penis.

If you are not getting gains there maybe something wrong so SLOW DOWN. Be careful with the BASE of the penis as this is the MOST SENSITIVE. Injury can be PERMANENT!

Could someone tell me what probably happened me? I think I was 90%+ and I jelqed much too tightly, all the way to the penis head.

From 17/1/2013; Little sensation in the penis, 3 inches constant flaccid firm penis with veins, cannot get an erection, badly reduced libido.

I have sought medical advice and been told there is nothing wrong. My injury was a result of jelqing unconditioned with a 90%+ erect penis.

If you are not getting gains there maybe something wrong so SLOW DOWN. Be careful with the BASE of the penis as this is the MOST SENSITIVE. Injury can be PERMANENT!

Is venous leakage essentially a result of the penis being crushed?

Originally Posted by Nutz659
Could someone tell me what probably happened me? I think I was 90%+ and I jelqed much too tightly, all the way to the penis head.

I don’t know, Take it easy and give it a couple of days. Go see that doctor. Relax a bit, go get a physical, maybe this may
not be PE related. Now cool it okay, we are not doctors. Our advise is to stop PEing, relax, try not to worry, and see the
other doctor and tell him everything. Go to sleep or just lay down and close your eyes.

You know what happened, 90% erection and unconditioned.

Dude stop posting every 2 minutes and go get a second opinion (see another doctor). As someone else said, tell them exactly what you were doing so they can diagnose you.

I went to see my gp and was told I need to wait a couple of weeks for it to heal and that there did not seem to be any clotting.

Is there any potential harm in waiting if damage has been caused?

Should I see if I can get referred to a urologist for ultrasound?

I Just Got An Erection :d

It was a weak erection, but a big improvement. Only lasted a short time. I still have weakened libido and low sensation.

injury record:

BPFL 3.0’ FG 4.1’

flaccid firm penis with veins, very low sensation.

Will sensitivity return if lost due to injury

Hi all,

I have been posting recently about my injury and reading a lot.
Has anyone lost sensation in their penis (almost completely) and as a result found that they have reduced libido, had this situation return to near normality?
I am looking for someone with a similar issue here and would like to know what I can do.

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore
Experienced a white and numb head and not being able to get an erection for about a month or so after playing too hard with a noose style extender. I really thought I had ruined my dick back then but it fixed itself and I have a very well functioning penis today and I’m stretching and jelqing like a mofo. Please don’t worry, you most likely just need to let your cock rest. That’s it, end of story.

Did you have reduced sensation?

I merged your threads. Don’t start multiple threads on the same subject please.

Originally Posted by Nutz659
Did you have reduced sensation?

Definitely, felt like dead meat down there. And I honestly thought I had ruined my dick forever, it was before I had even heard about this place and PE at all.
Your body has an amazing ability to regenerate and fix itself, just let it rest maybe even try some really, really gentle massaging. Might help speed things along, who knows.