Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Success! Birthday goal achieved.

TheInfinity - my post was incorrect - I based it on a post from Shunga, but it is actually a firegoat roll: "/forum/showthread.php?t=112479"

Here’s a couple of posts I added to about the Ace bandage: Ace Bandage wrap - how safe is it and Critique of routine please

excerpt: Instead of an all day stretcher (which probably does work, but I have not wanted to spend the money or time on them) I use a simple Ace bandage wrap. When wrapping with an ace bandage, you must be mindful of it. Do not wrap tight at all, just enough to keep it stretched. It doesn’t need to be stretched all the way either. When I wrap, I use a 2" ace that is cut in half (only need about 15 inches). Pull your dick out straight, then start wrapping just below the head and just enough so the wrap doesn’t slip off. Wrap lightly down to the base and then back up until you are out of bandage. Fasten with the Velcro or just tuck the end into the last go-round.

You should be able to pee easily with the wrap on since it is not compressing anything. That’s a good test, but I don’t recommend this though since it is very likely you’ll end up dripping after you tuck it back in!

Again, be mindful that you have it on. Shove your hand down there every half hour and if their is any coldness, take it off and call it a day. Try the next day and wrap lighter. It’s better that the bandage lose it’s grip than you injure yourself.

My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

Good stuff!

So, what does the wife think of your new goal if your current size is starting to be too big?

Ha! Good question! She just grins and says “OK, if you don’t want to get fucked anymore…” She’s adjusted nicely to the new size, which in all honesty is a modest change. If she starts really complaining when we’re in positions that are no problem now (specifically girl on top) then I will stop immediately. As long as she’s willing to see where it takes us, I’m going there.

It’s the length she’s worried about. If nothing else, I’ll work on girth.

My journey .... My pics

Hopefully she’ll adjust, as you gain and you’ll both be happy.

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted, but I have stopped by occasionally to check what’s going on.

I did not make my latest goal of gaining back my slight loss by January 16th, but I DID pick it up a month later! I am almost to my goal of 7.5 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG and I plan on making it by mid-May. Gains were more difficult to achieve this time. I think the first round last year was newbie gains to a large extent. This time it has been a challenge to see any gains, but I finally measured last week (with help from my wife) and was very happy to see I gained what I had lost (only 1/8 inch) and added another 1/8 inch on top! A quarter inch total is not a huge gain, but it gets me that much closer! Girth on the other hand is even more elusive this time.

As for my routine now, I am more constant than consistent. I do not have a defined time, length and method. I simply stretch, jelq, clamp, roll (firegoat), wrap, heat, cool, fowfer, etc whenever I can. Sometimes that is every day / all day and sometimes I have to go a few days with just shower pulls. I am conditioned enough at this point to know when to slow down and/or take breaks, so rest days tend to just be forced when I’m too busy with life in general. I will force a rest if I start feeling a firm flaccid (from jelqing and stretching) or soreness at the base (from clamping) which seem to be my main indicators.

EQ is great. My boner wakes me up at night and it’s difficult to get back to sleep. EQ is not always a 10, but always a 10 when I’m with my wife!

Speaking of my wife, she is not pleased with my continued growth. She loves me and has resigned herself to my need to do this though, and I love her for that. After measuring last week, we have had sex three times and she has complained of soreness deep in there after each time. I only have 1/8 inch to go so we are both hoping she’ll adjust. Then it’s on to girth and we’ll see where her limit is there! I have threatened to go for the 8x6 grail for my birthday in 2011 - but if I make my 2010 goal in mid-May, I will probably take the summer off with just light maintenance.

My journey .... My pics

7.5” x 5.5” is IMO the ideal, as I’ve said so many times on this forum. It’s nice to know your wife kind of agrees!

Good luck with the continued growth ;)

firegoat is fully RETIRED from Thundersplace.

All injuries happen from "too much", or "too much, too soon" or "doing the exercise incorrectly".

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. The ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth. Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Good for you. I am about 2 weeks in on something similar to the newbie routine. I actually have the same starting stats as you so it is very encouraging to see that you are reaching your goals.as I hope to in the future.

Cool thing going with the whole nude beach idea. I would love to show off my cock when I reach my goal. I’m kind of like you. If I weren’t living with my family, I would likely be naked all day!

Also and not to be a prick, but you should listen to your wife more. Sex produces a hormone called oxytocin which is basically a bonding hormone. If you start to have less sex because of your length, your relationship could suffer.

tay310ce - good luck and stay safe! Slow and steady is the key. There is nothing like it when you actually see the gains on the ruler! You should post your stats and I always recommend taking starting pics with a ruler - even if they are just for you.

quickbeam1213 - The nude beach didn’t work out too well last summer. My flaccid has been great, but when you get on the beach it sometimes works out different. Might be nerves or excitement or wind or just the comfort level, but I’m not at my best when I’m on the nude beach. When my wife goes with me, it’s a different story, but she couldn’t make it with me last year (hard to get a whole day babysitter!). Also, I don’t think you’re being a prick at all - if anyone is, it’s me. She’s fine with the size and adjusting as necessary. I have different reasons why I justify the added gains and she *is* enjoying sex just as much as before - just in a slightly different way I guess.

I tried measuring last week a few times and twice saw the 7.5 inch BPEL but could not get it every time I measured. To me, that means I’m right on the edge of reaching my goal (for length)!

I love it when the gains show and you just look at the ruler and say “that’s where I used to be at the beginning!” It’s surreal sometimes.

My journey .... My pics

Originally Posted by onenekkidguy
I tried measuring last week a few times and twice saw the 7.5 inch BPEL but could not get it every time I measured. To me, that means I’m right on the edge of reaching my goal (for length)!

I love it when the gains show and you just look at the ruler and say “that’s where I used to be at the beginning!” It’s surreal sometimes.

Congrats man! We have the same goal in size. I hope to someday get to where you are now!

Well, yesterday was my birthday and I reached my length goal of 7.5 BPEL! I did not get the 5.5 girth I was working for though. My days of “newbie gains” are clearly gone. Gaining back my slight loss and making it to 7.5 was a lot of work.

My routine is still mainly:
- warm up with rice sock for 5 minutes pre-workout
- stretching for 10-15 minutes two or three times a day (usually a total of a half hour)
- clamping with a cock ring in the shower with manual squeezes once a day (about 10 minutes)
- post shower I do a cool down, then firegoat rolls
- Ace bandage wrap as an ADS for 2-3 hours a day
- clamping on the weekend occasionally
- fowfers when possible (total 2 hours per week)

I’ll take a break for a week since I was pushing hard towards my goal date and then start a maintenance routine to cement the gains through the summer. I still may go for 8 next year for my third birthday goal but I have not decided yet.

My wife has stated that she has learned to adjust. Not in depth, but in how she moves and controls the action. She even got me a birthday card that says “Bigger is better!”

To anyone who wonders if PE is for real, I’m telling you it most certainly is!

My journey .... My pics

I need to show my wife this thread - last night she said ‘no more doggy style if you keep doing PE’ !!! :)

Starting size: 6.0" BPEL, 5.0" MSEG, 6.75" BPFSL(11/2009)

Current size: 7.125" BPEL, 5.9" MSEG, 6.1" BG, (12/15/2010) (Pic Thread)

Goal: 7.25" BPEL, 6.25'' MSEG

CONGRATS ON THE 7.5 and Happy Birthday!

Where did you get to on girth?

P.S. I have a feeling that edging helps cement gains.

boonanny - I’m not sure if you’re trying to convince her that it’s OK or just to show her “See, I’m not the only one!” but good luck either way!

sta-kool - Thanks! I am still at 5.375 MSEG. Finding the time to stretch is much easier that finding the time to clamp. I can feel the girth coming though! PI’s are perfect right now. In fact, if I measure first thing in the morning after a good night’s sleep, I am almost at 5.5 - but I won’t count that. I think it is a pre-cursor though. I agree on the edging and usually have 3 or maybe 4 edging sessions a week. I also think lots of erections through the day help, so I try to get a hard-on whenever I have a few free moments (thinking sexy thoughts while driving, etc).

My journey .... My pics