Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Amazing Isometrics - expand gain potential and cut down PE duration

Amazing Isometrics - expand gain potential and cut down PE duration

I have been using this technique for several months (5-6) now and I think it really has contribute to my gains (3.75 cm in length and 3 cm in girth in 10 months). This exercise isometrically expand the smooth muscle tissue in your penis and it constantly and continually expands the elasticity of the penile tendon. This expands your gain potential and cuts down the time to reach your gains!

Well Bird, how do we do this?:

Get an 100% erection to perform this exercise. Once you reach this take the palm of your hand, facing towards the floor and push it on the glans. Now, push your penis slowly and gently towards the floor. Go as far as you comfortably can go but push not further than parallel to the floor. Now slowly do a kegel. The important thing is to not to allow your hand to move by your penis as the penis tries to raise back up.

Once you attain that hold on for 20 seconds and release your hand and let the penis rise back up. I do a routine of 5 times 20 seconds with intervals of a minute. If you need more time to get an 100% erection that is ok.

I advice you to do this right after your work out so more expansion can be made and more gains can be kept.

I dont see how this helps increase length and girth. How is this different from just having an erection and just kegaling?

Originally Posted by RockXP
I dont see how this helps increase length and girth. How is this different from just having an erection and just kegaling?

Originally Posted by Bird2
This exercise isometrically expand the smooth muscle tissue in your penis and it constantly and continually expands the elasticity of the penile tendon.

Read my post

This exercise isometrically expand the smooth muscle tissue in your penis…

Bird2,

There is no muscle tissue in the human penis. Did you mean that this will expand the corpus cavernosa or tunica?

PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Originally Posted by grx
Bird2,
There is no muscle tissue in the human penis. Did you mean that this will expand the corpus cavernosa or tunica?

It expands corpus cavernosa but I wouldn’t be surprised when it expands both.

Get an 100% erection to perform this exercise. Once you reach this take the palm of your hand, facing towards the floor and push it on the glans. Now, push your penis slowly and gently towards the floor. Go as far as you comfortably can go but push not further than parallel to the floor. Now slowly do a kegel. The important thing is to not to allow your hand to move by your penis as the penis tries to raise back up.

The only thing I’m questioning is the “parallel to the floor” part. If you’re pressing it down, then your dick should be parallel to the floor to begin with. Pushing it down won’t make it parallel. Maybe you meant perpendicular to the floor? Or maybe I’m misinterpreting this…

Is this the only excises you do?

Feb 2003: 7" BPEL x 5" EG. June 2006: 9" BPEL x 6.5" EG

(6" base girth)

This exercise isometrically expand the smooth muscle tissue in your penis and it constantly and continually expands the elasticity of the penile tendon. This expands your gain potential and cuts down the time to reach your gains!

Would you mind explaining what it is that is so different from say, erect bends? You are bending your erect penis towards the floow and then you kegel. The only increased pressure is from the kegel itself - what is taking place during the bending that so dramatically changes the kegel pressure from any other kegel you will perform?

regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by bombazine
Is this the only excises you do?

No, after reaching my girth goal of 17 cm last month I only concentrate on length and veins now. My routine:

7x3 minutes of stretching (up,down,left,right,straight forward, downward left and downward right)
6x1 minutes of inverted v stretch
3x3 minutes of my vein technique (Great Veinage Technique)
5x20 seconds of amazing isometrics
5 minutes of kegels

Originally Posted by dowman5
The only thing I’m questioning is the “parallel to the floor” part. If you’re pressing it down, then your dick should be parallel to the floor to begin with. Pushing it down won’t make it parallel. Maybe you meant perpendicular to the floor? Or maybe I’m misinterpreting this…

No, don’t push perpendicular to the floor out of safety reasons. When you don’t get enough resistance use an manual kegel.

Originally Posted by mgus
Would you mind explaining what it is that is so different from say, erect bends? You are bending your erect penis towards the floow and then you kegel. The only increased pressure is from the kegel itself - what is taking place during the bending that so dramatically changes the kegel pressure from any other kegel you will perform?

I would if you give me an proper description of erect bends.

Get erect, then bend downwards.

edit: Other versions include grabbing and bending somewhere along the shaft.

regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
Get erect, then bend downwards.

edit: Other versions include grabbing and bending somewhere along the shaft.

It is different. First of all you don’t bend perpendicular to the floor and you do an kegel with amazing isometrics. I consider amazing isometrics safer than erect bends, I am doing them 5-6 months and never got any injury from them.

If I am not mistaken erect bends is a girth exercise, amazing isometrics not. Amazing isometrics is about expanding your gain potential and reaching your goals quicker.

As I understand it the point seems to be not how far of an angle you push the penis, but simply having something to push back against for resistance when you do the kegel. Not “exactly” the same as what most of us call erect bends, not exactly the same as a “weighted kegel” but similar in premise I guess.

Retired.

Bleh. I realized what I looked over when trying to understand this concept. It should be perpendicular to the floor (pointing down)at first, THEN pushed upward until it’s parallel to the floor. Ah, I see now.