Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Simple vacuum hangers for the uncut guys.

Simple vacuum hangers for the uncut guys.

I have been using a very simple vacuum hanger for the last six months. I haven’t seen anything so simple described here so I thought I would post a few details.

Basically it is the top of a cosmetic/shampoo bottle (sorry can’t remember which product). The dimensions are 2” long by 1.5” dia. It is effectively a thin walled tube (approx. 1mm thick) open at one end and closed at the other.

To use it I insert my penis into the open end with my foreskin fully retracted and then roll my foreskin over the outside of the tube. I then tape my foreskin to the tube with sticky tape to stop it retracting.

It’s as simple as that! I can attach 6lb to the end of the little plastic tube and hang in perfect comfort for an hour at a time. No constriction of the blood supply to worry about. I have currently notched up 100 hours with no problems at all.

The vacuum developed depends on how much weight is being hung. At 6lbs I would estimate the vacuum to be less than 4inHg. I don’t think I would hang more than 6lbs due to the increasing pressure required to keep it on and the danger if anything went wrong.

Sorry no pics at the moment but if I get hold of a digital camera I will try to post some of the little sucker in action!

Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Here’s a little diagram to explain what I’m talking about.

vachang100cropped.webp
(22.7 KB, 3134 views)

Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Hmm,

Sounds interesting but I still don’t know if I’m tempted enough to use one of those just yet. But I will be keeping a eye on the thread.

I hope you achieve what you are hoping from this ‘device’. Good Luck

Shedd

mbuc,

It sounds like a similar principal to the one I recently made also, but I haven’t used it for as long as you. Have you noticed any glans enlargement while hanging this way?

Not as sophisticated as yours, Shiver. I only by good luck found the ideal size tube. If it’s not the right size you can’t get a good fit inside and then be able to roll your foreskin over the whole tube. Also you don’t have to apply any suction since the weight creates its own vacuum and pulls on the glans. All the weight goes onto the internal shaft and the external skin of the shaft is not stretched.

The glans swells to fill the diameter of the tube while hanging and after a session of 30min to an hour my glans is nice and beefy for quarter of an hour afterwards (much like a pumper would experience I imagine, but only for the glans). I don’t think I have seen any permanent expansion of the glans but since the glans expansion is in a flaccid state it’s unlikely to be any thing other than temporary. I am mainly trying for length gains and am using this hanger along with manual exercises and a golf weight type ADS.

These vacuum hangers that attach to the head cause me a little concern. mbuc and shiver are both experienced PE’ers and both know their penis well. Anyone new to PE should probably avoid attaching anything to the glans, a man’s most sensitive area as we wouldn’t want to damage anything in there.

My other thought on pulling from the head is where most of the stress is being placed. Are the tunica, CC’s, septum being worked? What about the ligs? How much weight is being transferred there?

Interesting must read on penile anatomy:
Photo anatomy

Tps, acknowledged.

If I had my way I would advise anyone to start with a newbie routine, and if they stopped gaining then I’d suggest they’ve been going at it too hard, whereas popular wisdom is to increase the intensity at that point.

If I had any area of concern, it would be immediately behind the glans at the top where there are lots of nerves. Damage there could take quite a while to regenerate sensitivity. I’m not saying that vacuum stresses this area any more than other methods, in fact I suspect it’s quite a lot less than manual stretching, and I’m not a proponent of heavy exercises of any kind, no matter how experienced a PE’er is. I don’t believe it is necessary to go up in intensity to break any plateau.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but pulling from the head is what I do with a manual stretch, so it’s much the same but without the hot spots, since the load balance of a vacuum is even, whereas a hand grip is less so.

Originally Posted by tps
These vacuum hangers that attach to the head cause me a little concern. mbuc and shiver are both experienced PE’ers and both know their penis well. Anyone new to PE should probably avoid attaching anything to the glans, a man’s most sensitive area as we wouldn’t want to damage anything in there.

My other thought on pulling from the head is where most of the stress is being placed. Are the tunica, CC’s, septum being worked? What about the ligs? How much weight is being transferred there?

Interesting must read on penile anatomy:
Photo anatomy

Tps,

The glans is definitely a sensitive area and I started very cautiously hanging only a pound or two and built up over time to 6lbs. Like I say, I think this is about the limit for this type of hanging and at this level I’ve had no probs. Anybody wanting to hang heavier weights would have to move onto a Bib or captain’s wench.

I think Shiver’s point is right that the pressure exerted by manual exercise may be potentially more dangerous than vacuum hanging smallish (<6lbs) weights.

Much like any hanging when it’s BTC then you can feel the ligs being stretched and when SO the tension comes off the ligs and goes onto the tunica.

That link was interesting but I decided I didn’t have the stomach to look at the dissected penis - I’m bit squemish:)

It is a simplar setup to the ventless tugger. With the tugger there is no need for tape since you have the reusable outer cone. The cone is flush against the skin so there may be less chance of blisters at higher weights. I made a large cone which barely fit on and so needed no tape or outer cone. The free area in yours and Shivers does allow for glans expansion which is an added bonus but may cuase overpressure at high wieghts.

Here is my diy tugger
How to make your own tugger, with photo.

Heres a post I made about calculating pressures.
Equating pumping and hanging?

The "average size" is usually over-estimated. Small guys don't take part in surveys and big guys jump at the chance.

Girl claims she had a huge ex? Stick a spider in the bathroom or a mouse in the kitchen and when she comes out screaming ask her how big the spider/mouse was...

Last edited by trigger : 01-28-2005 at .

#10,

I read your link about the tugger, but I didn’t get the hang of it (pun). I got the impression that you need to be uncut to make this work? So that the foreskin gets locked in between the cone and the the cap?

How does the vacuum part come into this?

regards,

It is explained better here, it is far easier uncut, I don’t know if any cut guys use them (for hanging).

http://www.tlct … prodTLC.htm#VLC

The "average size" is usually over-estimated. Small guys don't take part in surveys and big guys jump at the chance.

Girl claims she had a huge ex? Stick a spider in the bathroom or a mouse in the kitchen and when she comes out screaming ask her how big the spider/mouse was...

Thanks for the info on the tugger, Trigger. It seems a neat little sucker!

An update on using my vacuum hanger. Just after making the first post in this thread I hung 6lb for about 3hrs in one go. Afterwards I had a tiny (approx 2mm dia) fluid filled blister on my glans. I assume this is what pumpers get? Anyway I stopped hanging for ten days to let it get nicely healed and am back hanging up to 90 mins. at a time with no problems. In future will not hang any longer than this in one go to avoid a repeat blister.

Seen any gains from it mbuc?

Hi, Dagger,

I’m just coming up to completing my first year of PE and I have gained a solid 0.5” in length and about 0.25” in girth. The first few months were manual stretching and jelking and I then added in light hanging with this hanger (probably clocked up a total of about 130hrs hanging at 6lb) and also started using a one and a half pound golf weight type ADS for 3 or 4 hours a day. So it’s difficult to say how much gain the hanging on its own is responsible for. I do feel however it gives a good stretch while I am wearing it and will be very happy if I can keep getting my current slow growth for another couple of years!