Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

1/2 inch in one month - only 5 minutes/day

1/2 inch in one month - only 5 minutes/day

Disclaimer: or 1/8 inch, depending ;-)

I almost always gain length briefly after stretching or hanging. Which fascinates me: the tissue has that potential, and it reveals it after even a short session. But it only moves permanently to that new length over time.

Which raised a question: if I did nothing more than five minutes a day, could that daily ‘reminder’ and nothing more make a difference?

Since I’m pushing toward a emotional inch number, 7.5, I measured in millimeters. They also provide smaller increments for better accuracy. I have been measuring for a very long time, so my measurements should be pretty consistent, but as you’ll see that wasn’t the case.

I charted the before and after measurements, and to my surprise they seem to be trending up (see attached image). The ‘after’ looks like it’s leveling out, but another month will tell. I ‘rounded’ the graph once and then some more to see if it helped make a pattern clearer. The pattern would indeed be much clearer but for the first measurement, which I’m almost certain was erroneous. It appears that I might have gained 1/8 inch in a month, which certainly ain’t bad for 2-1/2 hours work. Whether it sticks, of course, I’m yet to see.

(In case you aren’t familiar, I ‘got my inch’ 13 years ago and have had only very minor gains since, despite several attempts).

I did millimeter measurements using the ‘ ~ dead stretch’ I developed long ago, a flaccid measurement that very closely approximates BPEL without the need for a hard-on.

Here it gets interesting. Being a measurement freak, I also did flaccid measures in inches. From my original 3” long ago I got to 4.25” (a very happy event for me!), then 4.5” and occasionally, like when I’ve really got to pee, it got longer, but 4.5 has pretty much been the norm. However, toward the end of the month, I noticed that the norm had increased 1/2 inch. Now it’s perfectly normal to see 5” before doing anything. Again, whether that sticks is yet to be seen.

More interesting, however, is that I had NEVER had a flaccid 6” measurement, and after a month I see that afterward. (Very awesome to see my flaccid dick as long - and probably as thick - as it used to be erect!)

Maybe it’s all in my head, but it’s a different enough approach (at least I think; I haven’t read all 1.5 million posts here) that it seemed worth sharing.

Interesting Tom. Are you hanging with a AFB?

I’ll try again with the attachment…showed it there before.

I did a long post explaining all this, then some registry-optimizing software called a reboot and I lost it all.

Five minutes:

Minute 1 pulling jelq-like with just thumb and two fingers
Minute 2 pulling “‘til it hurts” - knuckle grip behind glans, palm up; other fist pushing down on base, providing leverage for first hand (I can illustrate if needed)
Repeat…

So, three minutes of pulling with one hand, two minutes pulling “‘til it hurts.”

daily_5.webp
(29.6 KB, 2124 views)

I notice temporary flaccid gains post hanging too. After using an ADS then it’s longer.

What hanger do you use?

Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Err..no, it seems he’s not hanging. Maybe started the thread in the wrong forum? :confused:

Originally Posted by marinera
Err..no, it seems he’s not hanging. Maybe started the thread in the wrong forum? :confused:

I’m starting a thread the only place I can (other than newbies)…here’s what happens when I try to start a thread in the main members’ forum:

drabbuhmot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. If you are new you may not have permission to start a thread in this forum.
4. If you have never posted, your account may have been refused at the application stage.

I notice I can post replies there, so if a moderator wants to move this thread that’s fine with me.

Meanwhile, I’ll work on that diagram….

Drabbuhmot, could you help me better understand your graph?

What makes up the y-axis of the graph? Are those millimeters? Minutes? Is the x-axis days?

Is the 19 “After” and the 18 “Before”? So on day 1, after 5 minutes of exercise, you were 18 somethings before, and 19 somethings after?

Maybe it’s the graph, or maybe it’s me, but I’ve read this over nine times and I still don’t quite understand it.

Edit: Okay after mulling this over, the y-axis must be centimeters. What threw me off is that your sets of data are labeled 18 and 19, which misled me because the graph shows those values changing throughout.

Thanks

Thanks for the info.

Lmbjless

Is this possible

Are you sure this is possible.

Lmbjless

What you call ‘dead stretch’ I call BPFSL— Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length— and personally think that it is a far more accurate measure of length than erect lengths as it requires no cooperation from your unit.

And I otherwise concur with your analysis.

WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by mspert
What makes up the y-axis of the graph? Are those millimeters? Minutes? Is the x-axis days?

Very simple: measure, do 5 minutes, measure again. Record before and after measurements against each other, one data set per 5-minute session. Vertical axis is millimeters.

As I said, my before and after are always different. When you’re talking a dick and millimeters, no, it’s not particularly precise.

Originally Posted by lmbjless
Are you sure this is possible.

No; that’s what an experiment is for, is it not?