Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Homemade Power JELQ

I am not sure if anyone else noted that, but the original power jelq described in the beginning of this thread.looks like a perfect hanging device as well (I don’t really have it yet, it just looks like it to me). If you put some type of rope around the handles and connect the rope to the weights.then the handles will squeeze harder and harder depending on the weight.thus should provide a sufficient grip, and it seems that you will be able to hang rather comfortably.

Just my 5 cents. :)

Originally Posted by tblpidar
I am not sure if anyone else noted that, but the original power jelq described in the beginning of this thread.looks like a perfect hanging device as well (I don’t really have it yet, it just looks like it to me). If you put some type of rope around the handles and connect the rope to the weights.then the handles will squeeze harder and harder depending on the weight.thus should provide a sufficient grip, and it seems that you will be able to hang rather comfortably.

Just my 5 cents. :)

There is no way that would work as a hanger, sorry.

Yeah I tried it as a hanger, the problem is it squeezes down to tight, and the more weight you use the more it squeezes. This completely cuts off the circulation, which is a bad thing.

When I hang I use the least amount of pressure needed to keep the hanger in place. This allows you to hang for longer sets.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

I made my own device a few minutes ago - it looks very promising and I’ll give it a try.
But it will probably take a few sessions until I get used to it.

Have some pics attached.

JJ

jelq1.webp
(20.0 KB, 443 views)
jelq2.webp
(26.4 KB, 365 views)
jelq3.webp
(23.7 KB, 365 views)

01.01.04: 6.75" BP x 5.50" . . . . . Next Goal: 7.50" BP x 5.50" . . . . Pics

01.03.04: 7.15" BP x 5.50" . . . . . Ultimate : 8.00" NBP x 6.00" . . . . Progress Report

Looks good Johnjohn! I think you are going to like it. Plus, you made it yourself!

Thanks :-) It was really easy - can’t compare it with making your own ADS or hanger ;)
Are you all using your jelq device with lubricant or also dry? I tested it dry and it is
ok, but I cannot go over the total length. I have to start at 30% of the shaft and
go up to the glans. Or I start at the beginning but don’t reach the glans…

Thank you for bringing up the idea and showing us how you did it, mm.

JJ

01.03.04: 7.15" BP x 5.50" . . . . . Ultimate : 8.00" NBP x 6.00" . . . . Progress Report

Johnjohn,

I personally use it with lube when I have the time. Otherwise, no lube.

I think it works better without lube, You get a better deeper dry jelq, not to mention no mess.

Check post#32

2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Yes definitely dry for me as well.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Originally Posted by johnjohn

Are you all using your jelq device with lubricant or also dry? I tested it dry and it is
ok, but I cannot go over the total length. I have to start at 30% of the shaft and
go up to the glans. Or I start at the beginning but don’t reach the glans…

Thank you for bringing up the idea and showing us how you did it, mm.

JJ

I always use my PJ dry(no lube). I push the PJ as deep into the groin area as possible and end the stroke at least an inch below the glans/head before releasing and repeating.

Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by peforeal
I always use my PJ dry(no lube). I push the PJ as deep into the groin area as possible and end the stroke at least an inch below the glans/head before releasing and repeating.

That’s the way I did it and it somehow stretches my skin very much… well, maybe I will get used
to it. But then, I don’t want to get more foreskin than I already have.
I think I’ll try it with lube - if I don’t like it, then I can still put new pip isolation around the rolls :)

Thanks, JJ

Guys, I have read this whole thread and I must say that I do believe that I am going to save about 50 dollars. I think it was BG who told me that if it doesn’t come from this site, don’t buy it. I think he had a point. I wish I knew this before I forked out $300 plus dollars on my extender.

Also this site is great because you have many options. The extender site where I bought mine from don’t want you to know about other techniques just that there’s will do it all for you.

If you stretch it, it will grow. If you clamp it, she will know.

Lifting Canning Jar.6.49
Foam Tubing from Loews.1.29
Duct Tape.4.99
Saving yourself 50.00 dollars and about 2weeks of shipping
PRICELESS..

I now have my own Power Jelq Device. I put it together and now I am getting ready to use it. I shall have a report later.

One in every room

Originally Posted by iwillbbigger
Lifting Canning Jar.6.49
Foam Tubing from Loews.1.29
Duct Tape.4.99
Saving yourself 50.00 dollars and about 2weeks of shipping
PRICELESS..

I now have my own Power Jelq Device. I put it together and now I am getting ready to use it. I shall have a report later.

:rolleyes:
I got a box full of them

2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Okay. After my first usage I see that I will have to make some minor modifications. The rollers seem to stick when rubbing against my shaft. I may have to look for some different tubing one that doesn’t have to be glued together. But other than that, all seem to be well.