Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

ligs tunica terrible diagrams

ligs tunica terrible diagrams

These awful drawings represent the general relative stresses on the ligs and tunica at three different angles on the vertical plane.

The squiggly lines represent a lack of stress on that structure. Blue lines are ligs, and black are the tunica.

Some guys will have looser ligs, some tighter, and the relative attachment points of the ligs to the tunica will have a bearing on how the stresses affect the structures at various angles.

Also, the drawings do not represent any of the lateral angles.

My only hope is that these drawings advance the dialouge and help some guys that have no understanding of the dynamics of PE.

Bigger

ligs-tunica.webp
(9.2 KB, 6126 views)

BIB

nice diagrams

1.)why is it that the ligs are deactivated in OTS, and SO, and OTS is purely tunica?? Is it because the ligs are attached all the way to the pubic bone where the tunica is not as internal?

2.)do you have a cross-section daigram of the penis?? The tunica is closer to the surface than the ligs right?? IOW, what does the tuncia attatch itself to, what is the attachment point? whereas the ligs connect directly to the pubic bone..

3.)The ligs are in the very center whereas the tunica is just beneath the skin right?

4.)Having only hung BTC in the past what does tunica fatigue feel like, is it similar?? do you get the warm electric feeling like BTC hanging?

5.) YOu often “reccommend” alternating skin stretch with lig stretch but it seems like after viewing these diagrams one should alternate or rotate all three: skin stretch, lig stretch, AND tunica stretch for optimal gains. Suppose one now has the skin and the ligs, could it be possible the tunica is holding them back????

"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."

bbs,

>nice diagrams<

Yeah, right.

>1.)why is it that the ligs are deactivated in OTS, and SO, and OTS is purely tunica?? Is it because the ligs are attached all the way to the pubic bone where the tunica is not as internal?<

Hmmm. That is what the diagrams were to explain. The ligs are on top, or rather originate from the pubic bone. If you pull into the ligs (OTS), then they will be loose and the tunica will take all or almost all the stresses. SO, the tunica will take most of the stresses, and the ligs some. This all depends on the relative lengths of the ligs and the tunica at the point of attachment of the ligs to the tunica.

If you can palpate your ligs, you can actually feel this. Straight down or BTC the ligs will probably be tight as a guitar string. OTS, feel through the skin at the base and you can easily move the ligs around. No tension.

>2.)do you have a cross-section daigram of the penis?? The tunica is closer to the surface than the ligs right??<

No, the ligs are attached to the tunica. The area of attachment are called fascia. It is all collagenous tissue. Then, while the penis/tunica go all the way into the body to the prostate gland, almost the anus. The ligs do not go that far, but rather are attached to the pubic bone. Sorry I did not put the PB in the diagrams. Think of it like a crane. The boom of the crane is the penis/tunica and the support wires that raise and lower the boom are the ligs. Only the ligs do not raise and lower.

>IOW, what does the tuncia attatch itself to, what is the attachment point? whereas the ligs connect directly to the pubic bone..<

The penis/tunica is attached within the body at many places within the pelvic girdle. Really well attached.

>3.)The ligs are in the very center whereas the tunica is just beneath the skin right?<

Hmmm. I don’t really understand this one. The ligs run along the top of the shaft/penis/tunica as well as wrap around the penis/tunica more toward the base. The ligs are just beneath the skin. In fact if you stretch from the head straight out, you can probably see the ‘fan’ of the ligs at the base. You can probably palpate them through the skin. Then when you find them, you can probably follow the ligs down and see where they attach. The fascia will be harder than the flaccid shaft, somewhat gristle like.

>4.)Having only hung BTC in the past what does tunica fatigue feel like, is it similar?? do you get the warm electric feeling like BTC hanging?<

Yes, somewhat like lig soreness, but it is different. The shaft is sore.

>5.) YOu often “reccommend” alternating skin stretch with lig stretch but it seems like after viewing these diagrams one should alternate or rotate all three: skin stretch, lig stretch, AND tunica stretch for optimal gains. Suppose one now has the skin and the ligs, could it be possible the tunica is holding them back???? <

Stretching the ligs will allow the inner penis to express easier. This will give the fastest gains. The tunica is tougher and will be a slower process.

Realize that the tunica, for the amount of shaft past the last lig attachment will always be stressed anyway, at any angle. Only the part from the last lig attachment, going toward the base, and then into the body will not be stressed BTC. The ligs solely will take the stresses off of this section.

Having said that, I have always recommended the divide and conquer strategy. The way to do it is switching angles after total fatigue in one area.

Bigger

Thanks for the diagrams Bib. Quick question for you. If I understand the physiology of the drawings correctly are you saying that the majority of the length gains are made by stretching the tunica…or in other words pulling the “internal” penis/tunica from inside to outside the body..but this can’t be accomplished until the “limiting factor” the ligaments are themselves stretched first. Once the ligaments are stretched by BTC hanging then the tunica stretching (which accounts for the majority of gains) can be accomplished.

Am I correct or am I way off base here?

Thanks

Bib,
nice posts. I have seen more beautiful diagrams though.. ;-) But hey, they were very understandable and that´s what´s important.

Anyway, I have palpated my dick and the area around it and I can easily feel the ligs at the side of the base, but not the top lig.

What should I look for when trying to find the top ligs? I can feel hard, string like stuff along the shaft, but I have had a hard vein on the top of my shaft lately so I really don´t know what´s veins and what´s ligs.

Also: Is it possible to palpate your lower ab area to feel the top ligs connect to the pubic bone?

Palpating tips appreciated,

/sizemoore

dems20,

>If I understand the physiology of the drawings correctly are you saying that the majority of the length gains are made by stretching the tunica…or in other words pulling the “internal” penis/tunica from inside to outside the body..<

Well, you said two different things there. The act of “pulling the ‘internal’ penis/tunica from inside to outside the body” requires that you stretch/grow the ligs to allow this. That is the quick easier gains. I think in my case, I grew/stretched the tunica for a little more length than stretching the ligs to allow internal penis out.

>but this can’t be accomplished until the “limiting factor” the ligaments are themselves stretched first. Once the ligaments are stretched by BTC hanging then the tunica stretching (which accounts for the majority of gains) can be accomplished. <

No, the tunica can be stretched/grown on it’s own for length without affecting the ligs very much. This would require an OTS angle predominantly. Stretching ligs allows internal penis out, and stretching only tunica allow actually allows for expansion of the shaft.

sizemoore,

>What should I look for when trying to find the top ligs? I can feel hard, string like stuff along the shaft, but I have had a hard vein on the top of my shaft lately so I really don´t know what´s veins and what´s ligs. <

Most of the hard, string like stuff along the top of the shaft will probably be ligs. Can you find the fascia where they attach to the tunica?

>Also: Is it possible to palpate your lower ab area to feel the top ligs connect to the pubic bone?<

When relaxed, I can feel the ligs right at the pubic bone. I don’t think it can be considered “lower abs”. If you can feel your pubic bone, you can probably feel the ligs, at least just below the bone. IOW, between the bone and the shaft.

Bigger

I really understand now, Bib

Thanks

"Widsom without Kindness and Knowledge without sobriety are useless."

If I only knew of this post sooner.

<------- You likey?

If you don't take the time to do the PE exercises how do you expect to gain? The fairy godmother of PE?

There are many really good posts in this forum. If you hang, it is worth your while to take a couple of pages of threads every day or so, and read them. Be sure to set your page to “view all posts”.

Bigger

Lig stretching

When hanging BTC initially I only felt a burn in the pubic bone area on the right side. After hanging for a few days I no longer feel the burn on the right side of the pubic bone but in the middle and left side of the pubic bone now. Is this normal or should I feel the burn from the left, middle, and right when hanging? Also after hanging for a few weeks when I get an erection I can feel my penis strong down to in my anus area is this a good sign of tunica stretch? Never felt this before when I got an erection. Not sure if the tunica stretch question will be understood. Any advice on theses questions would be appreciated.

Yeah that’s are all good signs slvatti I felt all of these when I was gaining from BTC :) The burning sensation change it’s location. According to bib you feel the burning sensation mos, where there is a limiting factor. For example you felt burning on the right side that means that the tissue there is limiting factor and you are causing stress to it, which is good. Then you felt it on the right side because the limiting factor is there now, then the middle etc..

That’s Completely normal in my experience when I felt that I was gaining, So congrats ;)

-======Goal BPEL 9.5x6======-