Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

A Little Different Johan AI Stretch

A Little Different Johan AI Stretch

If you are like me and are having trouble getting anything out of these AI stretches you may want to read this post. An interesting new twist on them:

Dead link removed

"...its' natural environment is in the hole, so why don't you send him home. His bags are packed, he's got his airplane tickets- bring him to the airport...send him home."

Great find, 2in2002. I will definitely try this. I think many of us were probably wondering the same thing.

Have you had any success with the slow stretching yet?

2in

Thanks for posting this. Not only was I pulling “for king and country” I thought I wasn’t pulling hard enough when nothing happened.

Tex3

Tex3

"Sadly, however, seconds after its launch, it undergoes SMEF, or Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure,and disappears." Douglas Adams

This is so true and important! Maybe I haven’t highlighted it enough that you just stretch easily to the level where you can feel a light stretch, because I brought JAI’s up maybe too early and hadn’t learned enough about them… I think I had a PM conversation with buster a while ago, and we figured out that if you pull too hard then PC flexes and tells that you’re overdoing it. (ie. kick back reflex) So stretch easy and try to keep that area relaxed down there!

A Man behind his mask.

I’ve been doing the JAI stretches for 2 weeks now. I haven’t seen any difference in flaccid or erect probably because I was pulling to hard. I’m going to take your suggestion and do a slight pull. I’ll keep my progess posted in the routine section.

I did the slow JAI stretches as recommended and for the first time, the next morning I noticed some tenderness. Nothing serious, but I could definitely feel a difference.

I knew it was going to have some effect the minute I began stretching. All I did was focus and really relax and concentrate on the stretch. You feel it right away. Hopefully I’ll start to see more increase in length as time goes by.

Thanks again!

Acer, what do you mean by slow JAI stretches? I am aware that you pull for 2 seconds then release for 2 seconds, I think thats quite fast.

My guess is that by ‘slow’ he meant ‘mild’. And that’s really what you want. Concentrate on timing and having a mild pull. I wouldn’t call it light. Just not extreme. Make it ‘appropriate’ for desired lig suspension. Each of us will find the right tension.

I, however, have had incredible growth with these things. I hope to post my progress tomorrow night when I can hold sufficient wood. Tonight it’s not really up to the task as I am so fatigued. Look for the update in Progress forum soon.

Mike2002,

I think Busta summed it up pretty well with the term ‘mild’. Before I was really jerking the hell out of the poor thing and felt nothing. The kind of stretch you want is somewhere in between light and heavy, just enough to where you can feel your ligs extending. Just make sure you don’t get over aggressive and start yanking your wang. If you do it correctly, you will definitely feel it.

Like most things related to PE’ing, everyone is different. It may take a few sessions to figure out your groove. I’m still new at this thing so I can only comment on what has worked for me. Hope this helps.

AI stretching is supposed to be mild. The point is to avoid the stretch reflex which kicks in after appx 2-3 seconds. If you stretch hard, you will get a reflex immediately, defeating the purpose.

Real AI stretching includes another critical component which is not applicable here as the penis is not a muscle, but is half of the AI principle. That is moving the muscle to be stretched into position using the opposite set. This causes the muscle to relax.

So technically, what you are really doing is two second stretches, not AI streches.

2 second stretches avoding the stretch reflex do seem to work well on the penis as well as the rest of the body.

I am sorry, but I can tell from your arguments that you have no formal educational background in the topics you continue to pursue. I moved to a new thread to get the h*ll away from your musings, so please go back to the thread I left for you to have all by yourself.

By the way, AI stretches do work on the muscles connected to base of the penis (remember those?), and by contracting the levator ani (PC) muscle you can get an agonist/ antagonist effect- so please refrain from providing misinformation on that post also. You need to stick to discussing what you know, as misleading our membership may cause someone to actually believe you and may result in an injury.

"...its' natural environment is in the hole, so why don't you send him home. His bags are packed, he's got his airplane tickets- bring him to the airport...send him home."

Here is where you continue to show your ignorance, although in this case, it is not as dangerous, luckily.

AI, involves the movement of the muscle into place. There is no movement of the muscle into place with PE. It is just a stretch - wihch tries to avoid the stretch reflex by keeping it under 2 seconds. You don’t contract the opposite set of muscles before you stretch the penis - especially in an “isolated” fashion whcih is the hallmark of AI.

So, you do not have a clue what you are talking about. But this is not news to me.

Yeah, what the h*ll do I know, I am just an Exercise Physiologist that has been using AI stretches in my job on pro athletes, olympic athletes, and other elite athletes as well as the general population for probably longer than you have been alive.

But despite all this, I totally agree with you- you have proven to me that you are the expert in this field and I need to return to college and get my PhD.

I think two second stretches are great - but it is not true AI.

You can reach all you want but the facts are the facts.

Besides, does anyone really know which musces exactly are stretched in the penis and how to isolate them at will? Some feel the pc is being stretched. Can you contract your muscles separately abd isolate the opposite musce with a contraction muscle, that is you even know which muscle is being stretched and whether or not it is involved in contraction?

In any case, even if you have such knowledge and extraordinary ability, most people are just doing two second stretches - not isolated contractions of opposite sets of muscles. A PC squeeze, if it is done, is probably hardly isolative.

One last point about AI, which has its main foundation in my city.

AI is not so much about contracting the opposite set of muscles deliberately - it is the natural contraction that results from moving the part into place- which causes a more natural and isolated contraction. So even if you can isolate the penis muscles and know which musces are stretching and contracting (which I doubt), it is different that AI which doesn’t use direct contraction for the simple reason that people end up tensing other muscle groups when they “try” and tense one.