Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Traction Wrapping

Traction Wrapping

Tried this today for the first time and although there are threads on wrapping for girth and wrapping for discoloration I haven’t found one that discusses this practice.

After a good hanging session today and while my penis was still in an extended state I wrapped the whole shaft with Theraband - started just below the glans and wrapped all the way to the base. I wrapped firmly but not tight enough to create a uli effect on the glans and loose enough to still be able to urinate but tight enough to keep the penis extended substantially above it’s normal flaccid length - closer to it’s stretched length.

The theory behind this isn’t new - create damage (micro-tears through hanging) then keep the micro tears extended while healing so the body has to fill in the gaps between the tears which should result in growth. Orthopaedic surgeons use this principle for lengthening bones. Could it assist in PE?

It seems to be safe - Theraband may cause skin irritation if left on for too long but other absorbant wraps could be used to achieve a similar result. For me, it feels comfortable and safe enough to leave on overnight. It shows well in your pants too!

What do you think? Has anyone tried this? What were your results?

lil1

BPEL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | *20cm* (8")

MTSL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | *25cm* (10") MTSL = Maximum Traction Stretched Length

"Pertinaciously pursuing a penis of preposterously prodigious proportions." What a mouthful!

Read...

Synergistic Effect of Wrapping on Hanging and Uli’s for Bib, etals…by Merlin. Just scroll down, read, understand, and post your question in the appropriate thread. It may actually be answered there. It keeps the info in one convinient thread. OTHERS! Please take note of this and read all (yes all) the threads before posting ?’s so you know were to post the question without starting a new thread. All questions will be entertained regardless of the thread length. They will not be missed. Thanx, groa.

Thanks Groa,

Did my homework before posting and read all 6 pages, again - this subject has not been cover there (or even touched on). Although Merlin started with a broad premise, the thread evolved to detail wrapping for a uli effect. It resulted in an excellent thread worthy of it’s 5 stars. It would seem a shame to dilute this as traction wrapping has very little in common with uli wraps. This is why I started a new thread. With all due respect, posting it with all the uli wrap information might only serve to confuse people, especially after 6 pages.

lil1

MTSL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | *25cm* (10") MTSL = Maximum Traction Stretched Length

"Pertinaciously pursuing a penis of preposterously prodigious proportions." What a mouthful!

yeah i dunnit

this is what I thought ‘wrapping’ was all about untill I read the instructions more carefully hehehe ;)

felt good and got a little bit of swell, but then again I only wore it for a short time maybe only 10-20 minutes. I try to incorporate this into my workout - at the end for as long as possible, but lately Ive been realll lazy heh

secjay

Yes, I read what you were doing:bigwink: but I believe that this is a different concept. Traction wrapping by itself will do absolutely nothing to increase length or girth. The tissue under traction MUST first have been thoroughly pre-stressed (fatigued) for the wrap to have any possible benefit. With traction wrapping we’re not after a swell, we’re not trying to create a uli effect. The penis should be (and remain) in a totally flaccid state while wrapped. The idea is to (immediately after hanging) wrap the shaft firmly enough to keep the penis stretched out as close to maximum stretched length as possible for as long as possible while the penis heals. I’m not sure that it will work for people who mostly jelq or do ulis however it may be of benefit to people who solely hang.

After my workout I kept the wrap on for 6 hours yesterday without any discomfort or safety concerns. A Theraband wrap increases the temperature of the area (and blood supply) which may inturn assist in faster healing however it will make you sweat and may cause skin irritations in some people.

When I removed the wrap I expected my penis to stay longer for a while atleast however it soon contracted to around it’s usual flacid length but was noticeable fatter. The fatness is still there this morning so something is definitely going on. I’ll keep you posted.

lil1

re

I agree, if you read Dr Joe Kaplan’s web page he has a device (a leather strap) you wear on your penis after pumping to retain the length. He says it’s very important and should be worn 1 hour after pumping.

John.

Dr Joe Kaplan's Strap

Thanks John, yes, it’s exactly the same concept - at least with wrapping you don’t have to buy any extra equipment. It would be good to find out what is the optimum time for staying wrapped/stretched for the tissue to heal enough for it to be of benefit. Dr Kaplan recommends 1 hour but I wonder whether this is long enough. Still lots of unanswered questions but I think it definitely has potential. I’ll have to do some more research.

lil1

I have been wrapping at the base with theraband for a couple of weeks now after reading Bib’s post on the subject. I place a small piece of sweatshirt material under a 1.5” x 18” piece of theraband which I wrap fairly tightly after some engorement. Using this technique, I swell up to about 5.5” midshaft (I’m only about 5” EG) and can remain that way for at least an hour.

It took a little while to get the tightness just right. If it’s too tight, I will become dark purple and somewhat cold after only 10 mins. If too loose, it dies. When done right, it slowly becomes purple over the course of 30 mins to an hour and it’s firm, not hard too the touch. So far I haven’t experienced any negative effects. My normal color returns after only a few minutes after removal.

I have no idea if this is will be effective for permanent gains, but I can easily maintain this state for 4 hours per day (never going more than 1 hour or so without a 15 minute break).

I was very hesitant to post this because it can potentially be very dangerous. You must monitor the color and temperature periodically. There is a high risk of tissue death if the wrap is too tight.

At first I thought I might be able to wear the wrap while at work etc. but my unit is much too visible beneath clothes. The size becomes much larger than it did after intense jelqing sessions, which I have been doing for 6 months now.

Again be very, very careful if you try this.

alexh

Hi and welcome!
What you are doing is called a Uli Wrap which is designed to keep the penis engorged for extended periods. You wrap at the base in such a way to limit the outflow of blood so that the peins progressively fills up and stretches the skin beyond it’s normal limits. Ideally the blood flow should be sufficient to allow the penis to keep good color and temperature at all times - bad color and temperature are signs of tissue death and must be assiduously avoided as it may significantly impede your PE progress! There is an excellent thread here which discusses Uli Wraps in detail.
Synergistic effect of wrapping on hanging and uli’s for Bib, etals

Unlike Uli wrapping, traction wrapping is wrapping the penis to maintain a longitudinal stretch during the initial phases of healing. The entire shaft of the penis is wrapped an no engorgement is desired.
lil1

lil,
I think it was fine to post this here because as you say it is different than wrapping for uli type of effect. It shows some ingenuity on your part and I wish you success with it. I hope Bib chimes in here and says his thoughts on it. I know at one time he suggested it to me a while back but for a different purpose. He suggested wrapping this way in an attempt to hang longer for modeling sessions. While in this wrapped state he also suggested some heat occasionally. I only tried it once (could not use the heat on the train) so can’t comment on it too much. The reason is that wrapping is definitely something that takes a real learning curve to get it just right. After I took it off it did not stay long for me. This does not mean it will not work, but just that it did not work for me that one time (maybe I did not do it right).

Besides, my penis is kind of on the thin side and so I do the actual uli wrap on the way to class, and then shake it out and jelq a few minutes and it looks thicker, the head is bigger, and it hangs. Anyway, this idea you are proposing sounds interesting and I am glad you proposed it. Many times there seems like nothing new, but this (traction wrapping after hanging) is something I have not done. As you know I can’t hang now, but I will be watching to see how it works for you.

By the way, the kaplan strap is not the same as what you are suggesting. It is like the old cock ring and still focuses on a uli type of effect to hold the swelling after pumping.

My only thought is that hanging stretches the ligs, which are inside the body. This wrapping keeps the “shaft” in the extended state, which is a little different. Yes in hanging you stretch part of the shaft (at the base) but mostly the mid and upper shaft is not stretched. So in some ways this wrapping is the same idea as combining the hanger with a stretcher (although the stretcher will stretch more). This however, is more comfortable (less pressure on the head) and convenient, but less traction. Also this is more keeping it in the stretched “relaxed” state allowing it to stay in that state. I am just not sure about the idea of allowing it to “heal” in that state since it has not previously been really stressed in the mid and upper shaft (unless you are using the swimcap, which is not as effective as the bib hanger). Maybe it will “heal” at the base in that state though, and I guess it depends on your flaccid length and how far up the shaft you attach the hanger. Does that make sense?

Hopefully you have monitored your progress carefully and will do it with this new method. Good luck and keep us posted.

Dance

After Hang Wrap

lil1

After reading your first post on this subject I felt that you might be on to something. Kinda made sense. I hang almost exclusively and am doing 4 sets of 20 minutes each, the first set standing using 16 lbs and the final 3 sets BTC using 18.5 lbs. That last one is the hard one the complete.

I needed a new (under the theraband) wrap as my old one was getting unusable. When going through my briefs I found one that was almost new and in XL size. I got all the wraping material that I needed, but then I noticed a special item that was leftover. The elastic waist band. It was about 1.5 inches wide and about 30 inches long. That was 4 hangs ago.

Now when I finish my last set I remove the Bib Hanger and then wrap the waist band starting at the head and spiraling toward the base and elongagating the penis as much as possible. I do not wrap tight so there is NO ULI effect, but I do wrap as close to the pubic bone as possible. There is no problem with blood circulation as the head remains pink. When I measure the length BP I get about 6 inches. Before I did this it would shrink back to about 4.5 inches. This does make a big difference.

I have been leaving this wrap on for about 1 hour but now the more I think of it I should be able to leave this on for a longer extended period, like over night.

Sunday morning I will be out of town again for about 8 - 10 days and I always take my PE equipment with me so there will not be a break in my routine. (I stay in motels mainly - I’m not sure what the maids think with all the free weights I carry around but what the hay). So when I get back I will let you know how this is going. I don’t expect immediate results, but then these boards have produced the unexpected.

Great idea and lets compare notes later.

My stats are in the Progress section.

Canuck

Canuck,

I think to address one of the issues I mentioned above it is important to do as you say,

“starting at the head and spiraling toward the base and elongagating the penis as much as possible…but I do wrap as close to the pubic bone as possible.”

In other words, making sure to also wrap at the base may assists in the synergistic effects of combining this with hanging.

Dance

Results so far...

I’ve basically kept my routine the same this month but have added regular traction wraps - it’s really only been a couple of weeks worth but there does seem to be a difference, most notably in flaccid dimensions. I’m really cynical when it comes to reporting flaccid gains - there are so many variables which can affect them. But in the last 2 weeks, for the first time since I started PE 2 1/2 months ago, I’m starting to feel (and look :) ) a little fuller in the front. My BPE is up again this month by around 0.5cm so far and I’ve still got over a week to go before my next official measuring and photograph day …… these gains never cease to amaze me.

For a moment I was concerned that it might not be possible to keep the penis extended enough by wrapping alone for there to be any benefit, however these early results seem to be indicating otherwise. Still too early to tell but at least my gains are encouraging.

lil1

Traction Wrap

lil12big1,

In what way does your traction wrap differ from wrap normally used during hanging? It is a rewrap , right?

surfer1