Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Some Idea about PE

Some Idea about PE

Hello ..
I very like this Forum. It’s really good.
I like doing masturbate very much, 3-4times a week from my 11 age.
May be this kind of long masturbation history.this summer I noticed that My penis base become smaller and head become bigger .I think masturbation caused my problem .So I begin to search on the web some kind of information about penis enlargement .Finally I find some info about Jelq technique this June .I love to Jelq .Then I found this Thunder place .
After doing Jelq ,kagel and some stretch for more than 3 month .I found this exercises works ,really works .
Now I have stronger erection and thicker dick than before .
I added 1.5cm in girth .Now I am 13 on the base.1cm length 16cm right now .

Only problem is I have had bigger veins around my penis .
That’s all .
Sorry My English not good enough .

bigger veins is not a problem. it means that your penis are more vascularized and that is not bad at all.

cos

umudwar. When I was young a vein developed on the base of my penis. Back then you would go to hell if you looked at another person’s penis. So it was easy to hide my veiny dick.

By the time I was in the Army I was fully developed. In the service everyone must see everyone else naked. This is when I discovered that I was normal to have veins in my penis. The guys with the biggest dicks had the most veins. So don’t worry about it. Check out the ‘members picture’ forum.

Congratulations on your gains umudwar! Don’t worry about the veins. Many guys get larger veins from PE.