Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

So far, the "HOLY SHIT" of stretching aids...

So far, the "HOLY SHIT" of stretching aids...

I’ve had an idea for a stretching aid bouncing around in my head for quite some time. I even bought the main part several weeks ago, and it’s been sitting in my desk until today. When I envision using it as imagined, it always gives me a great mental stretch I finally decided to put it into play to see if it lived up to my expecations. Did it ever…

Ok, we know from physics and shit that a fulcrum placed along a stretched object enhances the force applied, allowing for a greater stretch with the same force applied. V stretching, A stretching, etc, all work on these principles. However, having a low LOT and therefore low exit point coupled with 28” thighs (hey, they’re mostly meat ) and 9 1/4” wrists makes using my forearm/wrist near impossible, and I couldn’t quite ever get the plastic pipe fake arm where I wanted it. This cheap, easy to make stretch aid solves that dilema and allows one to stretch the fuck out of the tunica, especially the area forward of the fulcrum.

What I did was purchase a 3” U bolt at Walmart (or any other hardware type store) for a hair over $1 (I think, it was cheap). I then took a 3” section of 1/2 - 3/4” pvc (I can’t remember, the writing on the pipe section doesn’t include the measurement, id of the pipe I used is 5/8” ), and notched it out on both ends a bit, just enough so it slid on and fit snuggly. I took the nuts off the two bolt ends, slid off the flat metal clamp piece, slid on the pvc, then put the metal clamp back on, and tightened down the nuts. That was it.

This gives you a very stable fulcrum that fits easily between your legs and the closed end of the U gives you a great place to grab onto and pull. I slipped the pipe under my shaft, took my grip and pulled straight out, slid the pipe as far down my shaft as possible, then pulled out with my grip hand while resisting with my grip aid hand. WOW! INCREDIBLE tunica stretch, you can really isolate it and get the most bang for the buck. Keeping the fulcrum tightly against the base of your dick keeps the ligs out of the equation, and I felt an even better stretch when I pulled my dick straight down, with a little L or J formed with my grip hand (so that while pulling down the back of my overhand grip was pointing up and my hand was horizontal).

I’m gonna keep using this thing, and I have high hopes it will maximize my efforts. Time will tell…

Twatteaser: the man, the myth, and the legend in his own mind.

Pictures, man, we needs pictures. So far, I like the idea, though!!!

If you procrastinate you choose LAST

I have no way of getting a picture here. Best bet would be to have an in depth discussion with someone who could create a diagram… Anyone?

RB,

So the pvc pipe is over the flat metal piece? And you pull with the U part?

YES PULLEEEZE get a pic or diagram up!! Sounds like something I could use while hanging…maybe.

Girth, exactly…

Anyone want to volunteer to make a diagram?

This indeed sounds promising! Thanks for sharing, rb, as we all can use certain techniques to enhance and gain the benefits for our PE!

I am building a Canadian Maple for the lovely beavers....eh!

PS: we could call it the HOLY SHIT RB-STRETCH! hmm? :D

I am building a Canadian Maple for the lovely beavers....eh!

Not really looking to get stuff named after me, but thanks for the thought…

It’s the same old stretching, just this aid helps you apply the fulcrum where I find it more beneficial. I’ve done 6 sessions with this so far today, and my tunica is feeling it like never before…

Ok, I came up with a rough diagram done in ms paint. I can email it to someone who knows how to get it into the forum, as I don’t. If anyone is interested, I need your email address.

Thunder, thanks for the offer. I was in the process of taking you up on it, but either I’m dense or your email is not at the bottom of the page… :(

Oh, found it. Duh…

On it’s way…