Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stretching and "inner penis" exposed-myth?

I’m still not seeing how this ties to PE.

I can definitly imagine how pulling out the inner penis might atealst work for some people, ie some people might have more inner penis trapped/jammed behind the pelvic bone due to vairous factors. One factor I can say, from my own experience, is the tight underware briefs that I’ve been wearing since childhood. Through out all these years, there has been a light force pushing against my flaccid penis, and I don’t doubt that this has resulted in more penis staying behind the pelvic bone as I grew up. I realy do believe that I have a larger then normal inner penis/outer penis ratio, as I’ve exposed alot of inner penis passed the pelvic bone resulting in an inch of BPEL growth, but with minimal NBEL growth as the skin has not been able to keep up.


Now: NBPEL = 6.4 MSEG = 5.3 BEG = 5.75

Goals: NBPEL = 7.0 MSEG = 6.0

Originally Posted by joey999
I’ve been saying what that article says on this site and others for years.

A urologist once showed me a very detailed anatomical diagram of the penis and explained why lig cutting doesn’t effect the erect penis. They cut the suspensory ligs at the front, but the penis is anchored by other ligs right the way back. Inner penis wont be pulled out by PE methods. The amount of tension needed to stretch all the ligaments holding it in place would damage the penis.

Length gains come from stretching the tunica or jelqing. Very rarely some guys make gains immediately post op after lig cutting and that is because they had an anatomical abnormality, in that they had short and tight ligs.

I’m sure people will continue to talk about inner penis and argue against what I’ve said, but if you feel your primary suspensory ligs at the front and then compare that to how tightly and firmly the penis is held against the bone the further you go back towards your anus, you’ll see a massive difference. The front ligs can be stretched, but I honestly can’t see how anyone could expect to stretch those further back and without stretching them, the inner penis wont come out.

But also it must be remember the frontal ligs are pretty superficial. If you stretch or damage the deeper ligs what is going to hold your penis in place. They are called “suspensory” ligs for a reason.

The rest of these ligs anchoring the inner penis to the wall of the pubic bone are like a stitching on a football?

Why not when they do the surgery cut the center lig, and some length of the ligs trapping the inner penis to the pubic bone?

If getting rid of the ligament with surgery hardly adds any length, I don’t see how stretching them will add much, unless some other mechanism is involved. But, it’s very clear something happened to me after just 1 month. Maybe I had some adhesion holding my balls upwards in my shaft and the constant manual stretching loosened it up forcing my balls back and exposing part of my penis from underneath that was not visible previously.


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

Bohm: I don’t understand your post directly following my last.

What do you mean by “I doubt it”. The “notch”, I describe, is the “arch”. You can only have one, irrespective of how much you pull or wank. Perhaps you are thinking of the lig. striations on the PS as being notches?

Also, I remember, on an early post by you, that you were not going to be into heavy PE. So, does that mean when you say that your balls got pushed backwards that you are into hanging and you think you have pulled out your inner penis?

Reading these posts and thinking about my limited experience with stretching and pulling on my ligs I would think that it takes a lot of force to stretch the ligs and that as someone else has already pointed out the force seems so much that it would pull the ligs from your pubic bone and thus damage your penis permanently. I have tight ligs and don’t get much stretch from the base but hope that the micro tears will facilitate gains in length. I guess the only thing to do is to be persistent and continue to stretch, pull, hang, jelq and pump and hope that some combination of these will result in measurable and significant gains over time. How much and how long is the big unknown so onward and upward with this growing obsession with building a bigger and better penis.

Happy Holidays to all at Thunder’s Place

Cheers!

Lets get back to how the inner penis is truly “anchored” to the front face of the pubic bone.

I buy it that if you have the “three suspensory ligs” ( central, left, right ), and a complex of ligs which tightly anchor the penis to the front face of the pubic bone, then simply cutting of the central lig would not release much at all unless there was a good amount of it trapped between the ligs which bind the penis to the pubic bone and the central lig.

Has there been anytalk of cutting of ligs to release penis which is anchored to the front wall of the pubic bone. For all intensive purposes there are several inches on most of us, which is basically “useless dick”.

Originally Posted by PErsian
I think they’re saying that by pulling out the inner penis, more penis is exposed outside of the body, making it look like a bigger penis when in fact it hasn’t been enlarged at all. It’s the same penis, your just seeing more of it. They are saying that to actually increase the total size of the penis (inner + outer), one would need to add grafts or other types of tissues added to the penis.

This goes against what some people have claimed in terms of PE adding more tissue or cells to the penis.


Nope: “…This is the reason why the gain in the flaccid state might decrease or even disappear in the erect state, when the erect penis proximate the pubic bone towards its original position…”. If you had exposed your inner penis, than you could see noticeable gains both in erect and flaccid state. Instead, you see a bit of gains in flaccid state, even less in erect state; this because the suspensory ligs aren’t what are holding the penis inside your body, what they do is to make it hang higher.

Originally Posted by PErsian

This goes against what some people have claimed in terms of PE adding more tissue or cells to the penis.

Again, nope. What are they saying is that common practiced surgery per se can’t add new tissue to your penis, not that isn’t possible, in any way, to add new tissue/cells to your penis.

If anyone doesn’t understand still the piece, do a search for “LOT simulator”.


Mine is growing . Stay away from junk sellers!

Donate qui. Questo sito vive di donazioni spontanee.

Vote here?

Originally Posted by bohm
If getting rid of the ligament with surgery hardly adds any length, I don’t see how stretching them will add much, unless some other mechanism is involved. But, it’s very clear something happened to me after just 1 month. Maybe I had some adhesion holding my balls upwards in my shaft and the constant manual stretching loosened it up forcing my balls back and exposing part of my penis from underneath that was not visible previously.

I don’t believe stretching them adds anything other than flaccid length. When guys talk of targeting the ligs, they are still stretching the penis itself. Lig stretching takes the credit, but I can’t belive that is really the reason. If ligs really had much to do with length gains then those who have had them cut would gain quicker than those who haven’t. Yet go onto any of the PE surgery messageboards and you’ll see success and failure at a similar rate to that found here, where most guys still have their ligs intact. There is an argument to say that by having the ligs cut, that portion of the penis become easier to stretch. But ligs cutting only releases about 1” of extra penis. A 10% gain in length is pretty good in PE terms, so if you are able to stretch that extra 1” more efficiently, it may help you gain about 0.1” quicker than had you not had surgery. When traction is used to lengthen other parts of the body, we don’t talk about realeasing inner earlobes, inner legs (legs and earlobes being two body parts that can be lengthened with traction.) Yet because we know there is penis inside the body, we talk of pulling it out, but I seriously doubt this is what is happening. As I said before to pull out the inner penis, you’d have to stretch all the ligs holding it in place and if we were doing this, there would be nothing supporting the penis and our erections would be pointing at the ground. Many people have gained by just jelking and that alone suggests the penis itself can get longer and nothing is being released. There are loads of guys who have had their ligs cut, worn traction devices and hung weights, yet gained nothing. I’m one of them.

Originally Posted by djrobins
The rest of these ligs anchoring the inner penis to the wall of the pubic bone are like a stitching on a football?

Why not when they do the surgery cut the center lig, and some length of the ligs trapping the inner penis to the pubic bone?

If you cut the ligs too deeply, the penis points downwards when erect and is too unstable to use in many sexual positions. We need the ligs to hold the penis in position.

Consider the mechanics of the Ligaments: The Suspensory liagments lie in a vertical plane. The frontal ligaments lie in a more horizontal plane after they have been stretched. Ligaments resist tension forces not compression forces. Ligaments more internal than the centerline of the pubic symphysis cannot resist outward force except as in a fulcrum. Marinera I believe to be correct in his judgement.

Howardson

Originally Posted by joey999
I don’t believe stretching them adds anything other than flaccid length. When guys talk of targeting the ligs, they are still stretching the penis itself. Lig stretching takes the credit, but I can’t belive that is really the reason. If ligs really had much to do with length gains then those who have had them cut would gain quicker than those who haven’t. Yet go onto any of the PE surgery messageboards and you’ll see success and failure at a similar rate to that found here, where most guys still have their ligs intact. There is an argument to say that by having the ligs cut, that portion of the penis become easier to stretch. But ligs cutting only releases about 1” of extra penis. A 10% gain in length is pretty good in PE terms, so if you are able to stretch that extra 1” more efficiently, it may help you gain about 0.1” quicker than had you not had surgery. When traction is used to lengthen other parts of the body, we don’t talk about realeasing inner earlobes, inner legs (legs and earlobes being two body parts that can be lengthened with traction.) Yet because we know there is penis inside the body, we talk of pulling it out, but I seriously doubt this is what is happening. As I said before to pull out the inner penis, you’d have to stretch all the ligs holding it in place and if we were doing this, there would be nothing supporting the penis and our erections would be pointing at the ground. Many people have gained by just jelking and that alone suggests the penis itself can get longer and nothing is being released. There are loads of guys who have had their ligs cut, worn traction devices and hung weights, yet gained nothing. I’m one of them.

Joey, did you gain any flaccid length after cutting ligs? Have you experienced less turtling?


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Joey, did you gain any flaccid length after cutting ligs? Have you experienced less turtling?

Yes I got some flaccid length. I don’t think I experienced less turtling, maybe even a bit more, as the penis is lowered after the lig cutting and therefore there is scrotal skin around the base, which makes turtling more likely to happen.

joey999,

How about jelqing? Anything success with it?


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

Originally Posted by bohm
joey999,

How about jelqing? Anything success with it?

I’ve never jelqed consistently becasue I had fat injected for girth in 1997. When I did jelq for a while it caused the fat to become uneven. I’m hoping to have the fat removed in feb or march, so might start to jelq after that. But I’m unsure about jelqing. In my opinion too much is assumed about it’s safety compared to other forms of PE. Because it was the core of PE originally, it’s always spoken about as the main exercise and newbies are told to do as part of their routine, before going onto to more intense routines. But this isn’t really founded on anything and when I read the injury forum, jelqing seems to be the number 1(PE related) culprit when it comes to the more serious injuries, such as firm flaccid or possible venous leak etc. I’m wondering if an entirely new approach isn’t worth exploring.

According to one of the polls here, clamping is the most effective exercise for girth, so it would be interesting to see if gradual clamping is not infact safer and more effective the jelqing. Maybe start by light clamping for a minute or two and build up over the weeks and months in terms of intensity and length of sessions. But having said that, I might well jelq, i just want to be sure I’m going to do the safest and most effecient routine, as my penis has been though enough with the surgery etc and I don’t want to risk damaging it any further.

At some point I’m planning and creating some polls about how guys got their more serious injuries and how these stack up against the proportion of people that jelq, hang, clamp etc. Basically this site is nearly 10 years old and though there are hundreds a threads about possible theories on how we gain etc, we rarely use the information available to us and often simply assume (the ligs argument perhaps being an exmaple of that as there are close to 50 member who had have them cut and the large majoirty saw little benefit). I think seeing as next year it is the 10th anniversary of Thundersplace a few polls to see which exercises are proving to be the most efficient and which have the best and worst safety records would be a good idea.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 PM.