Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

"cock coffin / constrictor".

Originally Posted by tntjockey

I accept your apology. All is good.

Thank you :) .


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 8.5" BPEL x 6.5" EG (ms); ultimately:..............Void...................

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale

Some photos: Tiger

Where is the original thread describing this tactic?


Bone pressed erect length : 8.6" Base girth : 7.5" Midshaft : 6.75" BPFSL : 8.75"

Squat: 550, Deadlift: 585, Press: 435

Down about 10 threads from this one. Probably a good idea to post a link to the original thread when/if you start another thread discussing something already discussed in a different thread.

Here you go iron:

Strain ellipse mechanics adjacent to clamps


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

My bad. The cut-and-paste function on my phone continues to refuse to make it’s self available to me., otherwise I would have included it in my initial post.

After three days of constriction with eight cable clamps I am happy report that I have seen no negative physical indicators and nothing but full-on EQ, especially early this morning, much to my wife’s enjoyment.

And mine, of course.

And an unofficial 110% erection that probably measured 7.5x6, but I wasn’t going to halt the proceedings for science.

Fuck I love PE.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

After the weekend off I clamped with the constrictor this morning and got so engorged that I couldn’t close the last three clamps.

After the session, which probably lasted 7-8 minutes in two clamped parts, my entire shaft was puffy from swelling of fluid.

My flaccid still has a satisfying heavyness to it three hours later.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
After the weekend off I clamped with the constrictor this morning and got so engorged that I couldn’t close the last three clamps.

After the session, which probably lasted 7-8 minutes in two clamped parts, my entire shaft was puffy from swelling of fluid.

My flaccid still has a satisfying heavyness to it three hours later.

So how many clamps are you using and how spaced out ?

I use eight at the present, though there is room for at least two more.

The clamps are hard against eachother, but I release them alternately to approximate the strain ellipse theory randomly during the exercise.

I have chosen this week to slowly ease into this and see how my physical indicators and EQ fair and to experiment with different tensions and durations of clamping.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I use eight at the present, though there is room for at least two more.

The clamps are hard against eachother, but I release them alternately to approximate the strain ellipse theory randomly during the exercise.

I have chosen this week to slowly ease into this and see how my physical indicators and EQ fair and to experiment with different tensions and durations of clamping.

Are you wrapping underneath them with anything ?

No, but I understand most do.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Tired today and found it difficult to keep erect while clamping.

Still got good girth afterwards though.

Still in an experimental phase withis exercise.

One thing I noticed is that if I loosen the top three clamps it is easier for me to stay harder longer.

That might be because I’m tired though


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Tired today and found it difficult to keep erect while clamping.

Still got good girth afterwards though.

Still in an experimental phase withis exercise.

One thing I noticed is that if I loosen the top three clamps it is easier for me to stay harder longer.

That might be because I’m tired though


No, you are using to many clamps. More is not better in this case. Five is the most I used then cut to 4
after a while. I found that to many clamps gave me negative results.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
No, you are using to many clamps. More is not better in this case. Five is the most I used then cut to 4
after a while. I found that to many clamps gave me negative results.

tnt, in as far as you have indicated that something else works better for you, respectfully, I suggest that you stop posting about that something else in this thread that is about the cock coffin and post about that something else somewhere else; perhaps make a new thread?

Respectfully,

xeno


originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 8.5" BPEL x 6.5" EG (ms); ultimately:..............Void...................

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale

Some photos: Tiger

Cock Constrictor.

Recently I began to explore the idea of multiple cable clamps as an extreme form of clamping, after reading a thread about the cock coffin, and discovered some interesting things.

My approach to using the multiple clamp idea was to jam as many clamps as possible on at a time and see what would happen.

Initially I thought that this would be a really good idea and unique in PE history, but found that others had experimented also and it was suggested to me that I only use five clamps at a time and let the top part of the shaft and glans expand.

I tried this today for the first time and got so much expansion that I suffered minor bruising of a capillary, so I will back off the intensity tomorrow and monitor the bruising to see if I need to rest until it heals.

The shaft is still sore from the expansion three hours later.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Because the cock coffin and the cock constrictor are two different things.

The constrictor, as described above, causes radical expansion of the latter third of the shaft and of the glans, which the coffin didn’t come close to doing for me.

Hence the new thread to document the results of my use of the constrictor.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.