Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Wrong kegel consequences

Wrong kegel consequences

HI
I am a newbie and really don’t know whether my kegel is proper. Though I saw the diagrams of PC and BC muscle but they are of no use to me. When I kegel my testicles move a bit. Can it be an indication of the propriety of my Kegel procedure.

Some days back all of a sudden I developed very strong pains in my lower abdomen region persisting for around 2 days (after around 2 months of kegeling this has happened) and subsequent ultrasono didnt reveal anything wrong. Can it be because of wrong Kegel techniques as abdominial parts are also somewhat involved during my Kegel.

Please tell me from movement of which part (perceptible to naked eye) one can certify the correctness of Kegel (don’t talk in terms of anus muscle etc.. As vibration of those parts are hardly perceptible and I can’t visualize it in terms if BC PC etc.)

Very simple.

Go take a piss.
Stop the flow
You have just successfully kegelled.

Now try to push out the piss as fast as you can.
You have just successfully reverse kegelled.

Easy enough?

Get on it son.

A good bit of this stuff is explained in the Newbie Thread

Good luck and welcome to TP

Yes, if your testicles retract when you flex that is an indication that you’re targeting the right muscle. If you can stop your urine midstream you can kegel (in fact you are doing a kegel.) Don’t over complicate it. It’s very, very simple.

I think it is highly unlikely that you injured yourself by doing kegels.

Great minds think alike. :D

Except when you are wrong— :inlove:

;)

Originally Posted by cheeva

Yes, if your testicles retract when you flex that is an indication that you’re targeting the right muscle. If you can stop your urine midstream you can kegel (in fact you are doing a kegel.) Don’t over complicate it. It’s very, very simple.

I think it is highly unlikely that you injured yourself by doing kegels.

I would agree.

Originally Posted by Koapu
Hmm.. What if only one testicle retracts, like in my case?

Then you are fucked beyond belief my friend— move to Beijing and take the name “Wan Hung Lo” for that is your only hope… . ;)

I don’t think the testicle retractions is as telling as the “piss stop”— if you stop the piss then simply put you have kegelled.

Period.

Done.

Dusted.

Originally Posted by androNYC
Then you are fucked beyond belief my friend— move to Beijing and take the name “Wan Hung Lo” for that is your only hope… . ;)

I don’t think the testicle retractions is as telling as the “piss stop”— if you stop the piss then simply put you have kegelled.

Period.

Done.

Dusted.

Edit: ha! I just wanted another opinion from another great mind ;) . (Only left testicle goes up while kegeling)

Originally Posted by Koapu
Edit: ha! I just wanted another opinion from another great mind ;) . (Only left testicle goes up while kegeling)

Still fucked.

;)

It’s highly unlikely that you injured your self doing kegels. They are so simple and easy to do that I don’t think it’s actually possible to do them wrong

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I just experienced ejaculation while performing a reverse kegel.ObafemiPenis Enlargement Basics1111-02-2007 06:43 PM
Uli's routine done wrong?flygregPenis Enlargement707-31-2006 12:41 AM
Kegel Exercise: How to Holddudeis2coolPenis Enlargement Basics1204-21-2005 03:30 AM
Increasing kegel strength and duration of contractionRonJeremy789Penis Enlargement Basics303-01-2005 07:35 PM
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.