Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Purple head

Purple head

Hey, just started pe about a week ago. Have been reading around in various threads and have noticed some bad regards here and there to a purplish tint on the head of the penis. My head has always been a bit purple (mostly on the underside) even before starting pe (which was only about a week ago) just wondering what this means? Is it bad? I’ve had it checked out by a doc a few years back and he said nuthin to worry about. Just curious. Thanx.

-Beef

Hi Beef,

Don’t disappear on us, I don’t want to hear Where’s the Beef :)

If the head is purplish and warm you are ok. Its when it is purplish and cold you get worried.

Hope that helped. Welcome to the forum!


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

It got cold recently, what does that mean?

The color of the glans (head) can change from hour to hour depending on a lot of things. The temperature of your surroundings, how much you smoke, what your blood pressure is, if you’re circumcised or intact, etc. I’ve seen a lot of penis heads in my day and they can be pink, red, purple, or blue. They can be warm and blue, cold and purple, or any other combination. As your doctor said, it isn’t anything to be concerned about.

Now… if you’re using your Wench and it’s clamped on tight and your head is purple and cold, that means you’ve cut off the circulation and you need to get out of the Wench soon. If it stays that way after you remove the device, or if you have pain when it’s purple and cold, you need to call your doctor. If you aren’t doing any PE or haven’t done any recently and it’s your normal blue/purple color and just happens to be a bit cooler than the rest of your skin, then don’t be concerned.

Thanx for your input guys.

-Beef

Originally Posted by westla90069
The color of the glans (head) can change from hour to hour depending on a lot of things. The temperature of your surroundings, how much you smoke, what your blood pressure is, if you’re circumcised or intact, etc. I’ve seen a lot of penis heads in my day and they can be pink, red, purple, or blue. They can be warm and blue, cold and purple, or any other combination. As your doctor said, it isn’t anything to be concerned about.

Now… if you’re using your Wench and it’s clamped on tight and your head is purple and cold, that means you’ve cut off the circulation and you need to get out of the Wench soon. If it stays that way after you remove the device, or if you have pain when it’s purple and cold, you need to call your doctor. If you aren’t doing any PE or haven’t done any recently and it’s your normal blue/purple color and just happens to be a bit cooler than the rest of your skin, then don’t be concerned.

If the color of the head turns purple(while using an extender) , but it’s still warm…is there any danger ? I will try not to make the strap too tight and/or use a better wrapping meanwhile.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
If the color of the head turns purple(while using an extender) , but it’s still warm.is there any danger ? I will try not to make the strap too tight and/or use a better wrapping meanwhile.

How does it feel, is it numb? Is it still similar to red but a bit darker or really dark purple? If it’s still warm then you shouldn’t have any problems with circulation at least.


Beginning size jan 2010: BPEL 5.5 (14 cm), EG measured at root: at least 4.3 (11.0 cm) BPFL: 3.1 (8 cm)

23/3 2010: BPEL - 5.75 (14.6) , EG root 4.4 (11.2), Middle 4.4 (11.2) BPFL: 3.3 (8.5 cm) 20/5 2010: BPEL - 5,9 (15.0) EG root 4.5 (11.6), Middle 4.4 (11.2), NBPEL 5.1 (13.0), BPFL: 3.5 (9.0cm) Short-term Goal: NBPEL 6.0, EG root 12.0 cm Long-term Goal: NBPEL 7.0 EG Middle 5.5 (14.0)

A tight grip just below the glans (while stretching) could cause it. Is it your case?


Starting BPEL: 6.9" (Dec.1st, 2008)

Current BPEL: 8.11" NBPEL: 7.63" BPFSL: 9.09"

Current MEG : 5.6"

My head turns purple in the extender, but I have come to learn how to read the color and feel the temp. of my glans and know if its still safe to continue or not. If its a deep purple look out but if its just a purple not tingling numb or really cold I say its ok for a bit just keep checking. Right after I get out of the extender I squeeze all the old blood out and that usually gets rid of all my purple and then I do the firegoat roll to warm/promote new blood back in and everything is fine. Always returns back to normal really quickly when I do this and haven’t had any pains or complications yet. Just my tidbit of info.

—101


Start 01/10: BPEL - 5.6875" EG - 4.250" | Current: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 4.375"

Short Term Goal: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.0" | Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7.5" EG - 5.5"

My head becomes light purple to somewhat dark purple if I continue using it, but the glans can feel my fingers(so no numb) and also not cold,cool(somewhat warm to the touch).


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I would think your ok then alin just if you have to take it off for a split second squeeze old blood out stimulate new in and keep on truckin, just watch out for the dark dark purple, probably means you are close to killing/really damaging the tissue from depriving oxygen, unless you learn your body and your body is ok with it with no repercussions =)

—101


Start 01/10: BPEL - 5.6875" EG - 4.250" | Current: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 4.375"

Short Term Goal: BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.0" | Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7.5" EG - 5.5"

Yes, If I de-attach it, with a Little massage the glans gain their previous pink colour.

“Dark dark purple, no good”, yes…makes sense :)

Newby, how long from when you notice the start of the glans changing colour do you stop it? Do you keep it till you see 60-70% dark purple ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

The veins that drain the glans converge at the coronal ridge and drain into the deep dorsal vein. The way most of the extenders that use straps are designed, the strap compresses the dorsal veins. That can trap or slow the drainage of blood from the glans. As long as the color and temperature don’t get worse the longer you wear it, and return to normal when you remove it, then it sounds like things are OK.

Originally Posted by westla90069
The veins that drain the glans converge at the coronal ridge and drain into the deep dorsal vein. The way most of the extenders that use straps are designed, the strap compresses the dorsal veins. That can trap or slow the drainage of blood from the glans. As long as the color and temperature don’t get worse the longer you wear it, and return to normal when you remove it, then it sounds like things are OK.

I think is a little weird that I don’t go numb,no pain,no coldness, just this dreaded purple(I notice is more darker on the underside of the glans,above the frenulum) which makes me stop . The colour gets pink again if do some “firegoat rolls”


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Learning to live with purple dick headLoneStarPenis Hangers811-01-2003 05:45 PM
Dark purple head while strechingjim555555555Penis Enlargement103-19-2003 07:29 AM
Some thoughts on head squeezingRBPenis Enlargement612-11-2002 01:56 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 PM.