Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

how to get a bigger mushroom head

12

how to get a bigger mushroom head

time is up :D

I am looking for the best way that can make head bigger so-called (mushroom head) all information is welcome :D
and how long will take before I can get mushroom head :D


2 inch grows, it works. I will continue throughout life :D

A large glans/glans shape is primarily genetic. It is very difficult to grow the glans independently of the rest of the penis, but if you look at the threads linked under ‘similar threads’ at the bottom of this page, you will have a starting point.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

How to use the Search button for best results

thnx firegoat i will try :D


2 inch grows, it works. I will continue throughout life :D

New, please could you give these a read: Forum Guidelines

We ask that you write to the best of your personal ability here, avoiding text speak, using upper case for the start of sentences etc.

Thank you.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

How to use the Search button for best results

I always thought the size of your head was determined by genetics, too. Most of the threads about this seem to focus on achieving maximum engorgement and blood pressure in the glans, so perhaps clamping would help?

DISCLAIMER: Clamping is not a newbie exercise. Whatever your goals, you will be best served by sticking to the newbie routine for at least three months.


Starting Stats (June 2012): 7" BPEL and 5" EG

New Stats (May 2014): 8.0" BPEL and 5.6" EG

firegoat I will do

Thank you firegoat


2 inch grows, it works. I will continue throughout life :D

Originally Posted by firegoat
A large glans/glans shape is primarily genetic.

People still say that about penis size also gombah.

My glans always grew propotionally with my shaft, so my penis ended up a much larger version of its original self. I don’t think many folk manage to specifically grow just thier glans to create a fungi shape, if that is not thier natural shape genetically.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

How to use the Search button for best results

I think most of the more common exercises enlarge the penis and with it the glans also. I suspect there may be things that can be done that are “glans specific” though. The folks you mention who don’t manage to specifically grow their glans is probably because that is not their intent. They just want to see gains of any type.

I have some ideas about specific glans enlargement but hell, I’ve been wrong before..

From what I’ve read, jelqing while holding the squeeze at the very end of the jelq (when you get to the tip, making the head the biggest) for 10 seconds or so helps to increase head size.

Also the horse squeezes where you squeeze an erect penis at the base with an upside down hand using the index and thumb then squeeze with index thumb and middle finger, then the ring finger then the pinkie helps increase head size.

But again I’ve only read this and haven’t done a whole lot of them myself.

Originally Posted by DGA2010

The folks you mention who don’t manage to specifically grow their glans is probably because that is not their intent. They just want to see gains of any type.

I think that is probably true. Early in my PE, I did decide to do a ‘glans specific’ workout for a while, which included both the exercises Thegymnast mentions, and tying tight strips of thereaband just below the glans and kegelling in as much blood as I could, then jelqing more up, and I did get great expansion, more than ever before, but it didn’t seem to last. If I has stuck with it I may well have been able to enlarge the head, but the pressures and discomfort involved to get the extra expansion made me feel I was always just below injury point. Glans injuries are a serious matter, so I stopped doing the exercises. The risk was not worth it, and I love my glans anyway!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Thegymnast
From what I’ve read, jelqing while holding the squeeze at the very end of the jelq (when you get to the tip, making the head the biggest) for 10 seconds or so helps to increase head size.

I bet if after the 10 seconds is up one does a slow “glans jelq” with the other hand it would force blood into the glans tissues helping growth even more. Getting blood to flow through has to help.

TheGreatDivide posted an interesting thread with an exercise that was glans specific that I think over time would help enlarge the glans. I think glans enlargement is possible and why wouldn’t it be? If passive tissue like the CC/CS can be enlarged why not the glans using the same principles?

Originally Posted by firegoat
If I has stuck with it I may well have been able to enlarge the head, but the pressures and discomfort involved to get the extra expansion made me feel I was always just below injury point. Glans injuries are a serious matter, so I stopped doing the exercises. The risk was not worth it, and I love my glans anyway!

I don’t blame you for stopping. As much as I want any kind of gains I would stop right now if I thought I was permanently injuring myself. PE as whole in my experience and research seems to push towards the point of injury though. Maybe there are ways but without the high pressures or too much discomfort.

Originally Posted by DGA2010
I bet if after the 10 seconds is up one does a slow “glans jelq” with the other hand it would force blood into the glans tissues helping growth even more. Getting blood to flow through has to help.

TheGreatDivide posted an interesting thread with an exercise that was glans specific that I think over time would help enlarge the glans. I think glans enlargement is possible and why wouldn’t it be? If passive tissue like the CC/CS can be enlarged why not the glans using the same principles?

I don’t blame you for stopping. As much as I want any kind of gains I would stop right now if I thought I was permanently injuring myself. PE as whole in my experience and research seems to push towards the point of injury though. Maybe there are ways but without the high pressures or too much discomfort.

I agree, I don’t see why everybody uses “genetics” as an excuse for everything. Genetics can be changed and only determine something if you choose to do nothing about it.

Originally Posted by New to PEX
I am looking for the best way that can make head bigger so-called (mushroom head) all information is welcome :D
and how long will take before I can get mushroom head :D

“Bee stings” therapy is the best way to get a mushroom head and takes about 60 minutes to see maximum results. Of course, this method may be seem a bit extreme for most…. only serious dudes need to apply.

Originally Posted by troubadoue
“Bee stings” therapy is the best way to get a mushroom head and takes about 60 minutes to see maximum results. Of course, this method may be seem a bit extreme for most…. only serious dudes need to apply.

Note to self: Never visit troubadoue’s PE clinic - hahaha. I’m definitely not that mercenary!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Mushroom Head PumpmessagemanPenis Pumps1001-18-2013 07:47 AM
Mushroom Head PumpmessagemanPompe per il pene309-30-2012 03:34 PM
How to get a bigger HeadneedadvicePenis Enlargement Basics1004-20-2006 04:36 AM
Best exercises for a bigger Penis Head?santiPenis Enlargement Basics610-03-2004 07:49 PM
Bigger Head!jmalone7usPenis Enlargement Basics109-11-2003 07:04 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:08 PM.