Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Just got Chlorella & Spirulina

123

Just got Chlorella & Spirulina

Took the Chlorella as tabs but the other shit is a foul smelling powder that reeks like my old spunk and looks like black copier toner. WTF?


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

That’s funny shit. I don’t think I will be going the seaweed route. Now where did my chia pet get off to?


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

I was trying to find something for my dad with his fibromyalgia, but the majority of the non-bullshit informercial sites had it for ulcerative colitis over and over.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Originally Posted by twatteaser
I was trying to find something for my dad with his fibromyalgia, but the majority of the non-bullshit informercial sites had it for ulcerative colitis over and over.

Many cases of fibromyalgia responds nicely to magnesuim malate (no substitutions!). However, I find many of the patients with a dnx of fibromyalgia don’t have it, usually a accumulation of musculo-skeletal problems.

True fibromyalgia is fairly diffuse, and I find tight stringy texture to most of the muscles. If he is pointing to a few specific areas, I don’t think its fibromyalgia.

By the way, I think if you are on dairy, it might be smart to cut it out completely for a few weeks and see if you do better. (YOU, not your dad)

I am doing rather well, other than my thumbs.

He has official diagnosis of the condition along with a decade or more of spinal stenosis.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Spirulina is good for you, ya? Best natural source of calcium, protein, blah blah blah. It, uh, makes your poos turn green though. If you take enough of it to be effective. And it is effective. You might want to keep poopy time even more personal than usual, no two girls and a cup style business.

Quote
Just got Chlorella & Spirulina

My condolences, tt.

I’ve heard that antibiotics can counteract their effects, so you might want to give that a shot.

Get well soon!

GM

Spirulina is so fucking vile! I put it into a glass and added water, it became bubbly green anti-freeze with some motor oil mixed in for good measure. The thing tasted so disgusting I thought I blew the Green Giant and he tricked me into swallowing. I bet it cures you of every ill if you don’t off yourself by the second glass.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

I have had success with magnesium maleate or citrate for severe pain. Due to renal insufficiency I can not take NSAIDS for pain so I turn to magnesium citrate.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by twatteaser
Spirulina is so fucking vile! I put it into a glass and added water, it became bubbly green anti-freeze with some motor oil mixed in for good measure. The thing tasted so disgusting I thought I blew the Green Giant and he tricked me into swallowing. I bet it cures you of every ill if you don’t off yourself by the second glass.

Yeah, I cheat: I mix it with my coffee and a teaspoon of molasses and gulp it down in one or two huge swallows, alone with a handful of vitamins.

GM

Beware of Iodine overdose with seaweed.


I hold the fates bound fast in iron chains and with my hand turn fortune's wheel about... - Marlowe's Tamburlaine

Spirulina (are you sure it isn’t spelled spiralina?) can cause complete renal failure.
20/20 did an obscure show on it in the mid 90’s. High school athletes were dropping dead from kidney failure after taking it. Did you get the really good pond scum from that prehistoric lake in somewhere in the North West corner of the country?

Yes, I would love to provide a link but I have been trying to locate a copy of that show since 1996 with no luck.
If I recall it was being marketed under the name spero at the time. I’m surprised you found some for human consumption. It disappeared from the market for years and then reemerged as a fish food in pet stores.


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

Weird, RC: these studies suggest that spirulina can restore damaged renal function.

http://www.find-health-articles.com…tin-induced.htm
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/do…journalCode=fcp
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conte…6ulvw.alexandra
http://www.spirulinasource.com/library-kidney.html

Are you sure you aren’t confusing this with the 90’s “creatine scare”, where college wrestlers died of dehydration trying to make their weight class, and it was blamed on creatine?

GM

Originally Posted by GlandMaster
Weird, RC: these studies suggest that spirulina can restore damaged renal function.

http://www.find-health-articles.com…tin-induced.htm
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/do…journalCode=fcp
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/conte…6ulvw.alexandra
http://www.spirulinasource.com/library-kidney.html

Are you sure you aren’t confusing this with the 90’s “creatine scare”, where college wrestlers died of dehydration trying to make their weight class, and it was blamed on creatine?

GM

Positive. That’s why I’d like to get ahold of a copy of that show.
And any non FDA approved substance making those claims would send red flags up for me.
Spirulina isn’t seaweed, it’s algae. Think pond surface scum. People can ingest whatever they please.
I just see more snake oil salesmen.


I was gonna say, RootCap's hot. - kitten

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
My shit stinks. Posible side effects of what supplement?ObafemiMale Supplements3702-29-2008 09:35 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 AM.