Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

This seems to be a point of interest for many people here. I know one of my main goals in performing PE exercises was to improve sexual health. Along with that was to increase the intensity of my orgasm and ejaculate. While I quickly discovered that Kegels could help generate more power behind my orgasm, I haven’t (thus far anyway) been able to find an actual exercise that increased orgasm intensity and load size.

So, I started testing supplements. This took awhile but I finally have complete results.

I gave the following supplements individually 3 weeks of continued use and then recorded each one’s effectiveness. I jerked off every other day (20 minutes of edging) and maintained a similar diet and water intake to the best of my ability. For health purposes, I only followed the recommended dosage with each supplement.

1. L-Arginine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: It may have increased erection firmness
Any Ill Side Effects: None

2. L-Lysine: 1000mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1000mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: Nothing that I am aware of
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – Light-headed 30 minutes after taking for about 10 minutes.

3. Korean Ginseng: 500mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 1000mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: Nothing that I am aware of
Any Ill Side Effects: Major – On 6 separate occasions, I developed terrible headaches.

4. Zinc: 50mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 50mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Somewhat Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Somewhat noticeable increase in my cum amount
Any Ill Side Effects: None

5. Pygeum: 100mg Strength. Taken 2 times daily. Total = 200mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: YES – Definitely Noticeable
Positives From Taking: Definite increase in cum amount, greatly increased pre-cum
Any Ill Side Effects: None

6. Maca: 450mg Strength. Taken 3 times daily. Total = 1350mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: NO
Increase Amount of Cum: NO
Positives From Taking: It may have made me hornier
Any Ill Side Effects: Minor – This stuff definitely made me dizzy

7. Lecithin: 1200mg Strength. Taken 1 time daily. Total = 1200mg
Increase Orgasm Intensity: YES
Increase Amount of Cum: YES
Positives From Taking: Much much bigger loads. Amazing increase in orgasm intensity
Any Ill Side Effects: None

These results prompted me to do one more test. I tested all of the supplements that I saw good results with as a supplement stack. Lecithin, Pygeum, Zinc, and I added L-Arginine. I kept the same dosage with each supplement and tested this stack for 3 weeks.

And I have discovered the holy grail of orgasms.

The Cum Holy Grail
(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

As a side note: After being on Pygeum for 5 straight weeks now, I leak pre-cum like a damn faucet. This stuff definitely activates the Cowper’s gland.

Does the Pygeum have any adverse effects on testosterone?


Was - NBPEL 6.5" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" Now - NPBEL 7.5" BPEL 8.3" MSEG 6.0"

This is extremely interesting. It looks as if you devoted a lot of time to doing these experiments and worked hard to put this all together. I have heard negative things about lecithin because of the soy (estrogen). Anybody think any of these supplements will negatively affect hormones?

Thanks for posting this. I may try this concoction out.

Wow! This is by far the most detailed, interesting, and believable post I’ve read regarding ‘increasing load’. On top of that, you did experiment on each supplement to back up your findings. This is plain amazing! I’m so gonna try it now and tell if this one will work for me. Just a question, do you take the four supplements one following the other or do you spread it throughout the day (like do they have intervals)? Thank you for this one. Favorited.

Do be aware of the potential for increased outbreaks if you have dormant herpes simplex virus and supplement with L-Arginine. This can be counteracted by also supplementing with L-Lysine. The problem is that the two compete for receptors and both need to be taken on an empty tummy. So it can be done but requires some scheduling. L-Arginine or not, if you have herpes taking L-Lysine is probably a good idea.

Useful link originally posted by Thai Guy http://www.herpes.com/Nutrition.shtml

As far as using L-Arginine goes you need a much higher dosage than 1g per day to get any kind of noticeable results.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by gigolo744
I have heard negative things about lecithin because of the soy (estrogen). Anybody think any of these supplements will negatively affect hormones?

I just picked up some Lecithin and immediately saw the word ‘soy’ which raised this flag. Any comments?

Great thread. You must have been reading my mind.


10/07: BPEL: 7.5" EG: 5.5" Now:BPEL: 8.5" EG: 5.6" Mid Girth Goal: BPEL: 8.5" EG: 6" Early Pics Latest Pics

Originally Posted by coolbill
I just picked up some Lecithin and immediately saw the word ‘soy’ which raised this flag. Any comments?

Great thread. You must have been reading my mind.


I think I’m missing out something here, is ‘soy’ bad for the body?

Originally Posted by absolute_zer0
I think I’m missing out something here, is ‘soy’ bad for the body?

Soy contains small amount of estrogen, at least that is what I heard.


Start: 6.3 BPEL x 4.5 MSEG & 4.5 BSEG

Now: 7.7 x 4.7 x 5.5 BSEG

Goal: 8 x 6

Originally Posted by absolute_zer0
Wow! This is by far the most detailed, interesting, and believable post I’ve read regarding ‘increasing load’. On top of that, you did experiment on each supplement to back up your findings. This is plain amazing! I’m so gonna try it now and tell if this one will work for me. Just a question, do you take the four supplements one following the other or do you spread it throughout the day (like do they have intervals)? Thank you for this one. Favorited.

I take it all at once as soon as I get up. I like to supplement on an empty stomach. I know some advise against this, but it’s my personal preference. I take the second dosage of Pygeum around 10pm at night after not eating anything for an hour.

Originally Posted by Enigmatize

And I have discovered the holy grail of orgasms.

The Cum Holy Grail
(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

As a side note: After being on Pygeum for 5 straight weeks now, I leak pre-cum like a damn faucet. This stuff definitely activates the Cowper’s gland.

Could you please post where you buy and what brand you get of the above. I tried Pygeum from Pilgrims Pride, and never noticed what you report, even though others have reported similiar results to you. It makes me wonder if my brand wasn’t effective.

Also I agree with the zinc and L-arginine although I prefer Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate. Much lower dose does much more.

Let us know the type and brand of lecithin also.

Thanks and great thread!

Also you might want to consider cycling the stack if you find the effects begin to diminish.

According to my doctor, you’d have to take nearly 20 grams of Lecithin a day to notice an adverse effect from the estrogen production it could cause. Remember, the male body DOES produce estrogen, just like the female body produces testosterone.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Could you please post where you buy and what brand you get of the above. I tried Pygeum from Pilgrims Pride, and never noticed what you report, even though others have reported similiar results to you. It makes me wonder if my brand wasn’t effective.

Also I agree with the zinc and L-arginine although I prefer Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate. Much lower dose does much more.

Let us know the type and brand of lecithin also.

Thanks and great thread!

Also you might want to consider cycling the stack if you find the effects begin to diminish.

Sure thing!

1. L-Arginine: bought at Rite Aid. Brand - PharmAssure
2. Lecithin: bought at Rite Aid. Brand - PharmAssure
3. Zinc: bought at CVS Pharmacy. Brand - Nature’s Bounty
4. Pygeum: bought at Vitamin World. Brand - Vitamin World brand

Originally Posted by Enigmatize
Sure thing!

1. L-Arginine: bought at Rite Aid. Brand - PharmAssure
2. Lecithin: bought at Rite Aid. Brand - PharmAssure
3. Zinc: bought at CVS Pharmacy. Brand - Nature’s Bounty
4. Pygeum: bought at Vitamin World. Brand - Vitamin World brand


Thanks Enig!

This is where I get my AAKG. I just buy the AKG EXTREME NITRIC STACK and take about 1/2 teaspoon a day. Its very economical taken like that.

http://www.nutrabio.com/Products/akg_stack.htm

They sell very high quality aminos and such for rock bottom prices.

Sparkyx - good tip on the AAKG blend and source

I can’t handle creatine, so I go with a pure AAKG supp

Here is the one I use

NSI AAKG 3000 L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate Powder — 1.1lb (500 g)
$24.99 new
http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-AAKG-30…PF-835003005932

=========

Enigmatize

Thanks a million for putting this together. I will definitely try out this combo.

In my experience, I have really needed at least 6g of L-arginine a day to see any difference in semen volume. After experimenting I think 12g is where my sweet spot is.

For a while last year I was accidentally taking 18 to 20g a day. I was taking the capsules then, I had switched brands and didn’t notice that the new capsules were three times the dose of my old ones.

The major thing I noticed from that is that I suddenly went from producing no pre-cum to becoming a pre-cum fountain! Anyway once I figured out I was screwing up the dosage, I backed way off. My pre-cum days were over.

It was weird, I could actually feel my Cowpers’ gland “switch on” and start producing — kinda cool.

I would imagine the Pygeum would do something in that area, as I have seen it recommended in other threads.


Last edited by sta-kool : 11-10-2009 at .

Originally Posted by Enigmatize
I like to supplement on an empty stomach.
My AAKG supplement recommends taking it on an empty stomach. I have read elsewhere that it is best to wait 30 minutes after you have taken it to eat. Better absorption.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Color of your cum???WatchOutMen's Sexual Health6304-26-2013 09:35 PM
Can't cum while having sexbodybuildaMen's Sexual Health5107-27-2011 01:48 AM
Load: Taste, Pills, Multiples...Q__HybridMen's Sexual Health306-02-2005 12:36 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 AM.