Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stretching and jelqing throughout the day for 10 minutes

Stretching and jelqing throughout the day for 10 minutes

Johan, I read your post on cheekycherry.com that makes very good sense. I want to hear what the guys in here have to say. He mentioned a good way to gain length was to do 5 minutes of stretching and 5 minutes of jelqing right after because it would force fresh blood in micro tears caused by stretching. Do this a couple times a day. Is this a faster way to gain length than once a day for 30 minute sessions?

I wonder if that works as well Mike. I’m a newbie and all I do is jelq and stretch. I’m a systems admin. so at work I have all the privacy I want. I’m thinking about doing a good 10 minute manual stretch every 2 hours while at work, which should allow me to get in 4 stretches a day. I don’t jelq at work I do that at home in the evening and only do that 3 times a week. I would also like to know though if this method is any good. Guys any info would be appreciated.

Very interesting theme, i think. I too had to change my routine because of changes in privacy to 1-3 times a day sets of 12-15 JAI for total 15 -20 mins per day. No jelqing unfortunately. So can’t comment on Johan’s theory =( I remember there were an experiment running with main point being who gains more: the heavy workout one timers, or lighter “manytimers”. At least i think it were so :)

Anybody would be willing to comment?

yours,
gromoboi

P.S. i hope my reply was on topic :)

For what it’s worth, I’ve been pe’ing for a few 1 year and four days, and have always done my 30 minute routine broken up into 5 minute sessions throughout the day (except lately, when I’ve been trying to get my blasting session done in the early am). I have made good gains. I do not think it is a requirement that one sit down and not get up until their entire pe workout is done…

Mike

Why don’t you try this approach for a couple of months and see what happens. I pretty much do PE throughout the day with the exception of at night, so I don’t know if working it in several sessions has contributed to my gains. I would be interested in finding out, though.

Jelktoid :trash: More meat for the money!

I’m going to give my current routine 3-6 more weeks. You can check it out at the progress report section. If I don’t see any gains then I’ll definitely try this routine. If anyone else is doing this tell us how your gains are comming along.

I have been doing this type of workout now for about a week. I usually try to do 4 ten minute stretches while at work. Then at night I do a more intense workout that includes jelqing. I think stretching throughout the day at least for me anyway really loosens up my ligs and I’m now able to make em sore because of it. I think I’m gonna stick with it for a while and see what happens.

status

There were a lot of “I’ll try this and see how it works.” Have you all kept this routine up? What what been the results?

I have started using this routine and have see over 1/2” in length gains and am curious if others have also been successful with this routine and what you have learned/how you have modified your routine.

I think its growing!

Stantanus, 1/2 gains is excellent! How many times a day do you stretch and jelq?

Originally posted by mike2002
Stantanus, 1/2 gains is excellent! How many weeks or months did it take you to get those gains?

I have had a long flirtation with PE going back about 7 years. I had never been consistent with it until January. So these gains have been in the last 3 months. As an aside (or maybe very much related) I have lost about 15 pounds in the last 3 months also. I think there is some relationship but not so much in the lost weight (these gains are BP) but with better health in general.

I stretch and jelq anywhere between 3 and 8 times a day.

Is your routine using several short sessions now?

I think its growing!

Because of privacy reasons at home and my wife doesn’t know about PE yet, I have not been able to da heavy workout on a consistant basis. I do, however, do alot of short routines at the “job”. Stretches, blasters S bends while in the john, and between 1000-1250 regular kegels and about 6-8 elevator kegels (50 count) while driving to and from the “job”.

My first month I gained .25” in L&G, and looks like I may be on track for .5”+ the second month. I’ll measure on April 1 (no pun) and post the progress.

Start 2/1/03 FBP: L: 3.25", G:3.00" EBP: L: 5.85", G:4.25" 7/7/03 FBP: L: 5.50", G:5.25" EBP: L: 7.00", G:5.25"

After I recover from a thrombosed vein that i have all do this routine along with hanging. By the way, how many times a day do you stretch and jelq to get those gains?

Originally posted by GrowingUp
I'll measure on April 1 (no pun) and post the progress.

Maybe it would be better to post on April 2 (if you want people to believe you).

Your gains sound great. I’m still in the stage of being suprised with my own gains - it’s great to hear of others.

I think its growing!