Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Eroset's Vein Oil - for thrombosis and more

Eroset's Vein Oil - for thrombosis and more

Here's the story: I had a thrombosed vein, a very small one that started at the base on the left side. It had a good size clot at the head of it, a hard bulge about the size of grain of rice. I treated it with heat, massage, niacin flushing (for blood vessel dilation), 400mg of Ibuprofen twice a day, baby aspirin, tons of water, everything. 2 to 3 weeks and it didn’t shrink or budge in the slightest, no improvement at all. During this time I did zero PE.

Finally a bit frustrated, I asked my wife to gather from her essential oil collection, every single oil that had vasodilator properties, regardless of whether or not they were harsh on the skin. My thought being, if I stimulate those veins to really dilate, I could get this clot moving. What I came up with worked in four days and had some other unintended benefits. Within four days of massaging this oil into the hard vein, the bulge disappeared and the whole vein started to soften.

After six days, I decided to see what effect it had on the rest of my unit, and began to use it all over, instead of just on the affected area. Within a few days, I noticed a visible difference in the vascular appearance of my shaft. The veins that were there appeared wider and fuller, and smaller ones that I never really noticed before became apparent. These changes were noticeable both erect and flaccid. I also experienced a noticeable change in my flaccid hang, it being heavier and fuller, especially if I had the oil still sitting on the skin. Keep in mind, I was seeing these changes without any PE for the prior 3 weeks or so.

Now that I’m done with my injury break, I decided to start using it as a jelq lube. I already knew it was okay for use on my entire unit because towards the end of my injury break I was using it for masturbation and edging. It’s performing very well as a jelq lube with the only downside being that I seem now to get erect very easily with this lube, and it seems to make the erection much more difficult to subside back to my normal jelq-level. I believe I am seeing a difference in the bedroom as well, but too soon to speculate.

Here it is: (as named by someone else, honest)
EVO - Eroset’s Vein Oil

1/3 to 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a base carrier for the essential oils. Sensitive skin users will want to go heavier on the carrier oil to dilute the essential oils. My best experience so far has been with a 1/3 cup base. Brave users may go even lower on the carrier oil, but I’d say do so slowly, and primarily for use as a concentrated spot treatment directly on the vein, not on the whole shaft.

6 mL of Lavender Essential Oil (organic or 40/42 oil)

2.5 mL of Rosemary Essential Oil (Sensitive skin users will want to go easy on this and may want to back it off some. If you experience unpleasant irritation, this is the one to look at first. It’s the best vasodilator in the mix, and a great penetrator oil, but also the harshest on the skin.)

2 mL of Clary Sage Essential Oil

1.5-2 mL of Lemongrass Essential Oil (Sensitive skin users will look to this as a possible irritant as well)

Pour the oils into a bottle or other container and shake to ensure the oils are mixed before every use. NOTE: If using for the first time, please test on something other than your penis first. I’m concerned someone may be allergic to one of the ingredients, and having a reaction somewhere other than your penis would be preferable. No?

For measuring the essential oils, I used a baby medicine syringe marked in mL.

Here's what you're rubbing into your veins:

Lavender Essential Oil : (Lavandula officinalis, steam distilled flowering top) It is known to be analgesic, antidepressant, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, bactericide, cicatrizant, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, fungicide, sedative, vasodilator. Soothes the spirit, relieves anger, valuable in manic-depressive cases. Has a sedative action on the heart, assists in bringing down high blood pressure, relieves insomnia, relieves muscular spasms and rheumatic pains. The first essential oil one should reach for in the case of minor burns and sunburn. Promotes growth of new skin cells, great healing effect on burns and sunburn, acne, psoriasis, boils, fungal growths, and scarring. Lavender is one of the safest essential oils to use with children and the elderly. I personally use Lavender directly on the skin all the time, it is the only essential oil that you can safely use without a carrier oil. Burns, cuts, scrapes, whatever, I’ve seen pure lavender oil take a disgusting blistered burn on my thumb and heal the blister in two days with all signs of the burn gone in a week. This stuff is a gift from Big Momma Nature.

Rosemary Essential Oil : (Rosemarinus officinalis, steam distilled flowering top/leaf) It is analgesic, antidepressant, antirheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrisant, digestive, diuretic, hypertensive, rubefacient, vasodilator. Not suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. Helps ease gout and tired, overworked muscles, tired or weak legs and circulatory problems of extremities, as well as cold feet. Since it stimulates blood circulation, it is a good remedy for low blood pressure. It’s an excellent tonic for the liver and gall bladder. Helps lower high blood sugar. Used in shampoo and hair treatments, it helps stimulate blood circulation to the scalp, thus being beneficial for promoting hair growth. Be careful with playing with this one, direct skin contact without diluting will be painful. If you notice too much of a tingling sensation, or an extreme cooling sensation, you’ve used too much and should dilute the mixture with a bit more Olive Oil. It is a tremendous penetrating oil and powerful vasodilator.

Clary Sage Essential Oil : (Salvia sclarea, steam distilled flower/leaf) Is anticonvulsive, antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent, emmenagogue, deodorant, nervine, sedative, tonic, vasodilator, a relaxing, warming oil which eases nervous tension. Its well known for its euphoric action and is an extremely valuable oil for treating nervousness, fear, paranoia and depression. Also encourages labor, enabling the expectant mother to relax and eases post-natal depression. Studies have found Clary Sage to be beneficial for its analgesic and relaxing effects and its ability to accelerate labor. It inhibits prolactin which is the hormone that floods our system after orgasm pushing us into the refractory period. Also soothes digestive problems. KEEP AWAY from your wife or girlfriend if pregnant! Use care not to get on your bed linens if you PE in bed, Clary Sage has been reported to cause vivid and sometimes weird dreams if placed on a pillowcase before bed.

Lemongrass Essential Oil : (Cymbopogon flexuosus, steam distilled leaf/herb) It is tonic, digestive and vasodilator with anti-inflammatory and sedative properties. Stimulates the mind, lifts the spirit, clears the head. Stimulates appetite, helpful with colic and indigestion. Prevents spread of contagious diseases. Great for aching muscles, relieves tired legs. Relieves fatigue, assists with jet lag. Aids in the flow of milk in nursing mothers. May be a dermal irritant.

Where to get the stuff: Those of you in cool hippy-like places may be able to find these ingredients in Natural Health stores… Just make sure that you are buying Pure Essential Oils. NOT fragrance oils, not scented oils, you want the pure essential oil, organic and Ecocert if you can (but not necessary). Personally, I get all my oils from Camden-Grey , my wife has been doing business with them for 5 years I think, and we’ve always been happy with them and been treated well. If a bottle breaks or leaks in transport, they have always replaced it promptly free of charge.

Recommended usage:

For treatment of a thrombosed vein, I recommend hitting it with 5 minutes of heat first, even longer if you like. Big believer in heat. Follow up with massaging EVO directly onto the affected area for 5-10 minutes, 2-3 times per day. Apply liberally, and when done, do not wipe off skin unless you experience skin irritation. Your skin will continue to absorb the oils after your massage if you leave it on. I usually just pull on a pair of loose shorts and go about my business.

For use as a jelq/edging lube, remember to test on a small area of skin first. Even if you’ve tested it somewhere other than your penis (which you should do), I would still recommend using it on a small area on your penis first, just to make sure it’s okay on your unit before slathering it on for 20 minutes of stroking/jelqing. Again, I would always leave the lube on the skin when finished, or reapply before pulling on my shorts.

Now the disclaimers:
I am not a doctor, I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, I have no medical training whatsoever. This oil mixture has been used at this point, by just TWO people (the fine fellow that named this stuff EVO will hopefully chime in soon). If you’re not the adventurous type, you might want to wait until other people (hopefully!) give this stuff a try and report their findings.

The FDA has not evaluated the information contained on this post.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases or substitute for the advice provided by a medical professional. Please consult a qualified health care professional for any medical problems, diseases, illnesses or health conditions. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK and use common sense, if you notice a negative skin reaction, discontinue use or dilute with more carrier oil.

This is still a work in progress, and I am still researching some of the oils contained in this mixture. I reserve the right to change the secret formula for EVO at any time. :mwink: I have absolutely no idea about the implications of long term use, but will certainly update this thread with any experience as I continue to use this.

Thoughts, feedback, questions? Would love to see other thrombosed vein sufferers try this out and let us know the progress. Also would like to hear feedback on folks looking for better vascular definition using it as a jelq lube.

Edit: forgot to mention, it smells like fecking hot-sweet death, these oils are not meant to be mixed for pleasing aromatic purposes. :)

"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

Last edited by Eroset : 07-22-2005 at .

Yes, its true, I did it…I proposed EVO. I was using EVOO already anyway.

This post is a testimonial. I T-veined myself on 6 days ago…by being stupid of course. I PM’d E with questions regarding what he’d experienced with his T-vein, and the recipe above came back in his reply. I’ve been using it as Eroset recommends for 3 days now, and each day the vein is softer. Not much more to say except that I’m delighted that Eroset has posted the recipe. I know its helped my T-vein.

Good on ‘ya E!

originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.825" BPEL x 6.825" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

Addendum:

I’ve had “mean” (mean = dilated, heavy) veins with use of EVO. I’m not currently jelqing, but when I do, I’m going to use EVO…customized a bit, but it’s the basis for the recipe chez xeno. The possible implications of larger penile vein volume in the context of PE are interesting indeed.

It’s also great as a topical muscle pain reliever/healer. More on that later.

T-veined or not, this stuff has a place in my PE training. Do yourself a favor and give it a try. If you modify the mix in some way that you find beneficial please post about it. Remember, vein dilation (and dilation in general in the long term) are the goal of EVO (correct me if I’m wrong E).

Last edited by xenolith : 07-22-2005 at .

Originally Posted by xenolith
T-veined or not, this stuff has a place in my PE training. Do yourself a favor and give it a try. If you modify the mix in some way that you find beneficial please post about it. Remember, vein dilation (and dilation in general in the long term) are the goal of EVO (correct me if I’m wrong E).

Nope, you’re right. What I was after was something that would slam those veins wide open and increase bloodflow to get the thrombosis moving, I tried a very weak solution of the above recipe for a while and observed nothing (I was scared of the rosemary on my schlong), I remixed a much more concentrated solution, closer to the above recipe and BAM, four days and the lump was gone.

I’m curious if the increase in vascularity and bloodflow is temporary, I’m still applying it to my whole shaft 2-3 times a day, I have no idea if the appearance will change if I stop. I plan on jelqing with it for a month, see what happens, then lock it up and go back to my old jelq lube and see if the veins diminish, and/or if the increased bloodflow goes back to what it was pre-EVO.

And thanks Xeno for not only trying this stuff out, but pushing me to post it. :)

"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

Hmmm, I will definately keep sniffing around this thread. I may need some of this, I need to know of all side effects, will it clash with my ulcerative colitis medicine? (I know its unlikely but I should ask).

Why don’t you make me some and I will buy it off you? Do you know how lazy I am? :D
Going to bed now so I will see any replies in the morning or tomorrow night after work.

Take care all.

May the force (of your hand) be with you. :littleguy

Originally Posted by Eroset
And thanks Xeno for not only trying this stuff out, but pushing me to post it. :)

My pleasure, I’m sure it’ll help a lot of guys.

Eroset very interesting mix indeed. I need to have some! Are all the ingredients available in one place?say like wal-mart or someplace with self checkouts?the self check out is a godsend for me as I’m always buying weird things for pe and nobody running the register means no raised eyebrows . Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by PEst
Hmmm, I will definately keep sniffing around this thread. I may need some of this, I need to know of all side effects, will it clash with my ulcerative colitis medicine? (I know its unlikely but I should ask).

The only side effect that I’ve experienced is listed above, slight overstimulation during jelquing (I’m a low-level jelqer right now) and increased erection time. But I’ve only been trying it a short time, and it’s only been tested by two folks so far, if you have serious health concerns you should wait, and/or bring the recipe to your doctor or pharacist for their opinion. The only contradictions that I’ve come across is that these ingredients are not recommended for those suffering with epilepsy, high blood pressure, or pregnancy. Having no idea what you’re on for your colitis, and not having any medical training, I would have no idea if you would have a problem.

Originally Posted by PEst
Why don’t you make me some and I will buy it off you? Do you know how lazy I am? :D

For a bunch of reason, unfortunately. Primarily, I have no idea how it effects different skin types, having the actual ingredients on hand allows you to tweak the recipe to accomodate any reactions, or lack of expected results. Secondly, I have no intention of making this a business venture even if it turns out to grow my penis 5 feckin’ inches. I had a problem, I may have stumbled upon somthing of value trying to solve that problem, and would love be able to help the community that has already helped me so much in such a short time. Sorry bud, but you can get all the ingredients from one site, and mixing them is a 2 minute job.

Originally Posted by 8 is enough
Eroset very interesting mix indeed. I need to have some! Are all the ingredients available in one place?say like wal-mart or someplace with self checkouts?the self check out is a godsend for me as I’m always buying weird things for pe and nobody running the register means no raised eyebrows . Thanks for the info

In one brick-and-mortar place if you’re lucky… if you’re like me at the end of the earth, you have to go online. You can get them all from Camden-Grey online and a bunch of other places, but WalMart will be a no-go. Sorry.

Continued improvement of my T-vein observed this morning :) .

Do you think this oil blend would work as a pumping lube too?

Probably not with one of those cheap pumps that use a rubber or latex seal, the rosemary and lemongrass oil are pretty caustic and I assume wouldn’t be good for the seal. But I don’t imagine why it wouldn’t work fine for a high-quality acrylic cylinder like a LADist or similar.

Euroset, thank you. I’m going to go mix me up some EVO as soon as I can get back to this place here in Seattle: http://www.zeni … es.com/home.htm If you’re in the Seattle area, go check out that store.

I went and picked some up at the Herbal/organic/vegetarian store down in Five points downtown. I’m going to mix the oils tonight, or tomorrow morning to see how this works out. I would say I’ve done everything, but I’ve kept with using ADVIL and hot water treatments but this doesn’t seem to be heling at all. The vein isn’t as hard anymore but if I stretch at all the vein seems to get “angry” and stiffen a bit but within an hour or so it’s back to a semi-soft state but it doesn’t feel like it should. I’ve also noticed that I still have a tenderness towards the base and actually into the pad area which is odd to me. I’m hoping that this concoction will work for me.

I wonder if the local Whole Foods or Wild Oats markets would have essential oils?

Another online ordering option might be Le Melange LLC

"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

I reckon castor oil should be added to the mixture… I have heard only good things about castor oil with thrombosis!
What do you guys reckon, it wouldn’t hurt to add it would it?

Also, wouldn’t a heat pad which applies the mixture onto the penis help even more?
:) Seems like a godsend, lets hope it works.

May the force (of your hand) be with you. :littleguy