Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New member needs help with his member

Schedule revamp

After I’m through with the newbie routine, how does this schedule sound:

Day 1:( I get very bored doing just one type of jelq)

Warm-up
Wet Jelq
Homemade Jelq-stick
Jelq Squeeze
Kegels
Warm down

Day 2:

Warm up
Basic Stretches
V stretches
BTC Stretch
Erection constriction
Warm down with kegels
More Kegels

Day 3:

Nothing

Day 4:

See day 1

Day 5:

See day 2

Day 6:

See day 1

Day 7:

See day 3

Does this sound okay once I’m done my newbie time period?

I’m basing this off of when I ran track. I was instructed not to exercise the same thing daily, or it could atrophy(sp?). Said that alternating daily would build up better.
E.g.- Situps and leg presses one day, arms and running the next.

Also, I read that to have an avatar, I need at least 7 days OR 20 posts.. I’ve gone over 20 posts, don’t want to wait 7 days.

KC,

The routine sounds good on the outside, but you didn’t give any specifics about the time or reps for each exercise. How long are you planning on stretching and jelqing in each session (or depending on how you rate your progress, how many strokes/stretches in each session)?

As far as switching up and doing different exercises on different days, it’s not really necessary. Remember, the penis is not a muscle and does not react to stress like a muscle. That said, it’s not detrimental if you do switch it up. That’s what I used to do in the beginning and I still gained.

Also, I read that to have an avatar, I need at least 7 days OR 20 posts.. I’ve gone over 20 posts, don’t want to wait 7 days.

I hate to say it KC, but it’s 20 posts and 14 days. Don’t worry though, you’ll get there soon, and in a month from now you won’t even remember waiting for it.

Hehe n_n; Thanks. Hmmm.. I want an infrared light too. Yea, I didn’t want a specified time limit on t he list yet, I want to decide that after I complete my newbie program.

Darn! I have the cutest dancing kitty icon too.. Even more cute than that guy in yours. Grr! Curse waiting, hehe. I sure don’t seem like PE material mentally.