Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My $3.00 homemade penimaster!

My $3.00 homemade penimaster!

Here’s the ingredients for a 5 - 6 inch penis ( starting length ):

1) a cut 1/3 inch slice of 1-1/2”PVC pipe ( smooth out the edges )

2) 2 turnbuckles ( 3/16” x 5-1/2” , or longer ) with ringed-eye ends

3) 2 machine screws with bolts ( 1/2” x 3/16” )

4) a small strip of ace bandage or any soft cloth.

Here’s the recipe:

1) Melt 2 holes with a hot nail into the sides of the PVC pipe.

2) Attach one end of each turnbuckle into the PVC holes with the machine screws. Screw from inside the PVC to outside. You can secure the nuts permanently with epoxy applied to the outer side of the nuts- let dry for at least 6 hrs. DO NOT APPLY THE EPOXY TO YOUR BALLS! IT’S NOT THOSE NUTS! ;)

3) Tie an overhand knot with the bandage around your penis just behind the glans ( for those of you that have to look that up, that would be the HEAD OF YOUR DICK :D ). Make sure the knot is at the underside of the penis.

4) Take the dangling ends of the knot and run them through the far ends of the turnbuckles. Then bring the turnbuckle ends together tight by tying 2 overhand knots.

5) Turn the turnbuckles to stretch out the penis.

Discussion:

1) It is the ultimate in STEALTH! The turnbuckles run alongside the penis from the base and then converge to a point under and beyond the head of the penis. Therefore, it is practically invisible through clothing. Not only is the end under the penis, the V-shape of the entire structure makes it wearable even in blue jeans with the penis off into one pant leg.

2) The weight alone of the 2 turnbuckles pull the penis down.

3) No wrap is needed since only light pressure is used. There is no concern over impingement of the dorsal nerve by the bandage behind the glans since light pressure is used. I am using this as a supplement to hanging so that the microtears can heal in an elongated state, therefore, I don’t have to get too hung up on marathon times or heavy pulling pressure. The addition of a wrap ( such as Ace’s underwrap ) will allow for more lengthening pressure.

4) Unfortunately, there is no quick release for the knotted bandage/cloth tie but I’m not that concerned about using a new strip every time. The inconvenience is worth the multiple function that it does ( wrap, stabilize the far end of the structure, and attach the penis to the far end of the structure! What a trooper! )

5) I don’t think it gets any more inexpensive than this.

6) I do not have a digital camera yet, so no photos for now. But when I do, I will include a photo of my homemade hanger, made basically from 2 hollowed-out highlighter markers, therefore costing ZERO dollars to make.

I have been wearing this for an hour now and will keep you posted throughout the day, monitoring the color of the glans. I estimate the pulling pressure to be about half a pound.

Starting: 5 BPEL x 4.5 EG on 4/19/03

Latest: 6 BPEL x 5 EG on 2/17/04

Goal: 7 BPEL x 6 EG

Last edited by chickenchoker : 09-20-2003 at .

chickenchoker,

I use the Penimaster now (and am wearing at the moment) and if I didn’t have the money I would probably build one following your recipe.

Good luck with your homemade PM!

Opiosaurus

homemade pm

I love the innovators on this site!

Chickenchoker, could you possibly provide a diagram or pic for us?

Thanks Ophiosaurus!

I have now worn the “CHICKENCHOKER SPECIAL” ( homemade penimaster ) for 2 hrs. now and the head is cool which I squeeze periodically to help warm it up again so it doesn’t stay too cold.
The bandage should be wider and thicker since it’s bunching up against the glans - that’s a little too much of a strangulation effect if I were to use more pressure than currently using.

So when someone says,”I have a head cold”, you know that is a flu-like symptom. But we here at Thunder’s know if someone says,”I have a cold head”, we know they got to slack off on that ADS device since little Willy is getting blue in the face.

Re: homemade pm

Originally posted by miccirsh

Chickenchoker, could you possibly provide a diagram or pic for us?

I would love to but I don’t have the means immediately at my disposal at this time but let me help you with another visual:

Picture the classic penimaster being rectangular in shape as seen from above.

Now picture the CHICKENCHOKER SPECIAL in a long triangle shape instead of that rectangle. The tip of the triangle is just the far ends of the turnbuckles tied together by the bandage strip which is also the penis strap-wrap.

It is ridiculously simple. Just don’t bop into Home Depot and tell someone you’re making a “chickenchoker special” unless you don’t mind getting funny looks. `:-)

You could also try something like this, the comfort of a homemade bib combined with the adjustability of a home made stretcher (includes pics):

Piet’s homemade stretcher

OK I finally had to take a leak. So to take it off I found I had enough slack in the first overhand knot to slip the glans through.

When I put it back on, I also am using an Ace underwrap to cushion the bandage strap contact. I can tell this bandage material is going to be good for only a few knot sessions until the material wears down to where it’s going to be too tight to undo knots with it. This bandage material is the only “weak” area of the whole thing but it’s only noticed when putting it on or taking it off.

Originally posted by Piet
You could also try something like this, the comfort of a homemade bib combined with the adjustability of a home made stretcher (includes pics):

Piet's homemade stretcher

Yes, if I didn’t have to step out the house and I had the privacy, that looks ideal.

Hey, I gotta name for that:

PIET’S RACK

( "…getting on the rack…")

5 hours with it on at day 1 and still going!

Ever since I added the Ace underwrap around the glans and right behind it, the glans has not gotten cool like before. I also have a bit more pull to it, closer to about 1 pound.

Yeah the first version was only suited for indoors, but after smoothing all the parts sticking out, making the threaded rods shorter and pushing the hoseclampfront to the side it now looks like I’m having a permanent hard-on down my pants. The device itself can’t be seen through my pants.

The latest design of which I made a 3D model is even compacter.

After nearly 7 hrs., I’ve taken it off. The glans is only slightly cool.

Now that I’m using an underwrap, the bandage strap will have to be replaced with something more convenient like velcro straps.

Originally posted by Piet
Yeah the first version was only suited for indoors, but after smoothing all the parts sticking out, making the threaded rods shorter and pushing the hoseclampfront to the side it now looks like I'm having a permanent hard-on down my pants. The device itself can't be seen through my pants.

The latest design of which I made a 3D model is even compacter.

As long as the rods run along the penis on each side and don’t converge at the tip, it would be easily seen through jeans, right? I don’t mean loose gangsta jeans or spray-painted on jeans, but like blue jeans you would wear with a tie to work.

Good job Guys!!

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I only wish I was as creative. :(

<------- You likey?

If you don't take the time to do the PE exercises how do you expect to gain? The fairy godmother of PE?

i don't quite get it

Can you please post some pictures, I’m not so sure on the procedure of assembly and I sort of have no idea what a turnbuckle is.