Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cortisone injection on ligaments for hanging gains

Cortisone injection on ligaments for hanging gains

I thought I had heard all there was to PE, but I was wrong. Someone at another board posted a long time ago (2008) that he had a surgeon inject cortisone into the “undisturbed portion of his ligs.”

“He said I could still gain EL and the cortisone would help loosen things up and make it easier to gain.” He didnt say much about his experience, though.

Anyone knows anything about this? I wonder if anyone could have this done to enhance gains by hanging and stretching? Does it make sese, medically speaking? I dont know much about cortisone to know.

NBPEL 2002: 5.5 inches, EG 4.5 inches.

December 2011: BPEL 7.5 inches; EG 5.0 inches; FSBPL: 8.0 inches.

Cortisone injected into the ligaments would weaken them, but only very locally. It would not structurally alter the collagen bonds making it easier to stretch, just weaker. The degree of weakening would not be controllable, and the likelihood of snapping a ligament would increase considerably. That is not the same as having enlargement surgery where a lig is neatly cut. The end result would be scar tissue and the frayed ligament attaching itself to health tissue during healing.

Not an advisable thing to do, under any circumstances.

firegoat is fully RETIRED from Thundersplace.

All injuries happen from "too much", or "too much, too soon" or "doing the exercise incorrectly".

Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. The ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth. Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thank you.

NBPEL 2002: 5.5 inches, EG 4.5 inches.

December 2011: BPEL 7.5 inches; EG 5.0 inches; FSBPL: 8.0 inches.