Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ejaculation Process

Avocet8, this is a very well written post. Thank you for your incredible insight as I learned a lot. It’s amazing how complicated, yet subtle, everything works together ; )

Peace.

Thanks.

And the whole thing is indeed amazing. All that orchestration - and it feels so good, too.

avocet8

So the only way pre-cum can have sperm mixed with it is when the two sphincters close near ejaculation? Then that means the “pull out” method is still safe right?

Last edited by jerheimer : 10-19-2009 at .

Yes. And no.

This very small study suggests that pre-cum does not usually contain sperm.

But I surely wouldn’t bank on the hair-line ejaculatory response to protect me from parenthood, nor should you. That first spurt of semen often contains the largest number of sperm.

avocet8

Makes me wonder: Do those Pills and Herbs for: Increasing the ‘amount’ of fluid per ejackulate (cum) realy work ??

I’m 35 and only have just so little bit - it’s annoying to me. I used to have more but that was when I was a teenager. Now, just barely enough it seems. It actually makes me feel, “Whats the use if I don’t get much of a ‘reward’ for all my work?” (hahaha)

I tried to drink more fluids.. But I’m not a water drinker (or Drinker for that matter) .. I even tried eating more protein.. Nope. So, I just don’t know what to do.

I know that I have seen on Xtube these guys just seem to pour it out - shoot it out - and on some cases just like an endless fountain.. Where do they get ‘All of that’ from ??

I have no idea - but Id sure like to know. Id love to be like that..

I get only about 4-5 ‘spazims’ when I cum.. And not much ‘stuff’ comes out.

UGH.

Any advise ?

Stay well-hydrated, but you already know that. Doesn’t matter if it’s water. Fruit juices; anything but a lot of alcohol.

Normally, but not always, semen volume decreases gradually as we age. But the difference, even decade to decade, is not much.

Don’t compare yourself to guys you see in videos. Some of them shoot so much that it seems impossible - and in come cases things have indeed been rigged.

You can try L-arginine, an enzyme that your body produces on its own. There are a lot of L-a threads here and in the Supplements Forum. It doesn’t work on everyone. My take from reading these threads is that about 40 percent of users see a difference. It worked for me and might be worth a try for you.

4 - 5 spasms is not abnormal. You might try measuring your output some time just to reassure yourself. If you produce less than 2 ml, yes that is low.

avocet8

Great writing and very informative thanks for the information.

Great post. I learned something new.

That’s a nice thread. And I’m a big fan of ejaculations :)

I definitely should have posted here a while ago, ‘cause I’m quite good at ejaculations. I don’t mean their quality or volume, my special abilities are in the quantity department. On average I cum 30 times per week. On some days I ejaculate 7-8 times, and even the last ejaculation usually produces 1-2 drops of cum. My record is 13 times, and again, each time there were at least several drops of cum. And my refractory period between the 1st and 4th ejaculations) is very short.

I just wonder if there are freaks like me on this site.

Thanks for the info!

Starting: (15X11.2 cm)(EV:9.13ci) Current: (17.5 X 11.9cm)(EV:12.07ci) Future: LONG AND THICK

Short term goal: (18.1X12.2cm)(EV:13.08ci) Long term goal: 22X16 cm EV: 26.31ci

All measurements are BPEL and Average girth (top shaft erect, mid shaft erect, and base erect) Journey Began on 1-20-10 Target date: 8-30-13

Great post!

I am tired of people saying drinking more water will increase semen, that isn’t true! I spent two weeks drinking like 3 litres of water and juice.nothing! Personally, I think it is genetic.Sadly I have thick cum, would prefer it to be more watery. But that’s not going to happen and drinking water won’t help. My journey continues to find something that increases semen and make it more watery.

I found this very informative. Thank you!

Current: BPEL = 6.5", NBPEL = 6", EG = 5.15" Short-Term Goal: BPEL = 7", NBPEL = 6.5", EG = Anything I can get!

Long-Term Goal: BPEL = 8", NBPEL = 7.5", EG = 6" (I wish!)

I am an avid evolutionist. and I cannot ever find fault with it as a basic theory. But ;what of “Intelligent Design”? When you view this elegance—not just organ upon organ each contributory in a perfect evolved time sequence determined by some ;phase of stimulation, it gives you pause. If you stick with evolution solistically, since the evolvement errors would chemically cause imminent sperm death, how many sperm years of random trial and error could there have been to even bring one species forward. You should at least give credit to a master programmer! I would prefer bowing down.

Hey, Great post! When I read about prolactin I found it oddly familiar. Then I remembered that I heard about it from my doctor. I was on a medication that made my Prolactin levels too high and we had to adjust the medication for that. Why this is interesting is because during that time I wasn’t able to stay hard after orgasm as I normally would be able to. Once the Prolactin levels we reduced to normal states, I was able, once again at times, to stay hard through the refractory period. Thanks for this insight!

~Darksider

My progress and pics New Beginnings