Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hemosiderin from clamping

Hemosiderin from clamping

Has anyone gotten serious accumulated discoloration from clamping and then had it go away once you stopped?

In a possibly vain attempt to see some girth gains, I have been clamping even though it has gradually been becoming more and more apparent that doing so results in the accumulation of very noticeable dark blue/bruise-like discoloration all around my wang. It’s not localized. It’s just all over due to, apparently, the pressure inside veins causing hemoglobin deposition. I also have some hyperpigmentation but they are two completely distinct things and I know how to deal with the melanin. It’s the hemoglobin that I’m really concerned about.

So now I have to decide whether or not I need to give up and quit clamping. I’ve experimented with wrapping and firegoat rolls but feel these things can only reduce the rate of growth of discoloration for me and that discoloration is still unavoidable for me with clamping. Although many do not care about discoloration, I personally find it unacceptable.

Can anyone share their experiences with hemosiderin from clamping (which I believe is deeper down in skin than discoloration, for example, from hangers) and whether or not it ever went away? I am concerned that it may be like tatoos — deep enough in tissue that it’s semi-permanent. If it’s not semi-permanent, I would at least like to know roughly how long it might take to clear up so I know how far to go with clamping before I stop.

Originally Posted by vkn1
Has anyone gotten serious accumulated discoloration from clamping and then had it go away once you stopped?

In a possibly vain attempt to see some girth gains, I have been clamping even though it has gradually been becoming more and more apparent that doing so results in the accumulation of very noticeable dark blue/bruise-like discoloration all around my wang. It’s not localized. It’s just all over due to, apparently, the pressure inside veins causing hemoglobin deposition. I also have some hyperpigmentation but they are two completely distinct things and I know how to deal with the melanin. It’s the hemoglobin that I’m really concerned about.

So now I have to decide whether or not I need to give up and quit clamping. I’ve experimented with wrapping and firegoat rolls but feel these things can only reduce the rate of growth of discoloration for me and that discoloration is still unavoidable for me with clamping. Although many do not care about discoloration, I personally find it unacceptable.

Can anyone share their experiences with hemosiderin from clamping (which I believe is deeper down in skin than discoloration, for example, from hangers) and whether or not it ever went away? I am concerned that it may be like tatoos — deep enough in tissue that it’s semi-permanent. If it’s not semi-permanent, I would at least like to know roughly how long it might take to clear up so I know how far to go with clamping before I stop.

I know nothing about hemosiderin but I do have the same concerns as you with clamping discoloration. I’ve tried just about every remedy suggested to rid discoloration from clamping and nothing seemed to work until I was told about White Vinegar being used for bruises. I tried this for a short time and it proved effective.

What I did was soak a wrap in white vinegar (must be white), squeeze out excess to keep from dripping or making a wet spot on pants, wrap up and wear until it dries (usually around 4-5 hrs.). What will happen is the dark purple discoloration will become dark brown at first and then gradually lighten after a few days use.

WARNING!
The smell of the vinegar is very strong! So strong you can smell it through your clothes so keep this in mind if you plan to try it, people and animals (dogs) will notice. An alternative time for use is to wrap before bedtime and sleep with it on. Personally, this seems to be the ideal time for use but the smell is too overwhelming for both my wife and I to tolerate under the sheets. It stinks up everything and does not dissipate for days.

I’ve used this remedy only a few times but each time the results were consistent. I suspect if I were to continue this wrap over a period of weeks the discoloration would probably be gone.

I wonder if anyone has tried using tattoo removal cream.

Originally Posted by vkn1

Did you see some gains from clamping or just side effects?

Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I can see a problem with this method in that I suspect that no bitch will ever give you any pussy whatsoever as long as your salami smells like Italian salad.

What’s your clamping routine look like? When I was clamping for 10 min sets in the past, I found I started to get discoloration but it went away after abstaining from clamping for a while (I don’t know exactly, but it was a few weeks). Now that I’m back clamping, I’ve found that water pumping after clamping has removed any discoloration I incurred while clamping.

I’ve been clamping for a year or two now, and while I’m noticeably darker than I used to be it hasn’t been extreme, I wonder if pumping during the same sessions has alleviated the effect? There are a few threads on using facial peels to lighten the skin by shedding the outer layer too.

Start (Initially August 2008, Properly November/December 2008): 6.9x4.9

Currently (September 2010): 8.5x5.75 (6.25 inch head girth)

When I stopped PE completely for a long while, I would say that any discoloration I had went away. But, most of my gains went away too…

I’d also like to know why you think you have increased melanin? Unless you have been tanning your dick the discoloration is due to the hemosiderin only.

It seems the best way to get rid of discoloration it the firegoat roll, so you might give that a try.

I’ve just checked my log and it’s been about 6 weeks since I last clamped. I actually thought it had been longer. But my discolouration hasn’t changed at all. I’ve read before it naturally goes away between 3-6 months. I mean skin does replace itself so I’m very sure time will make it go back to normal.

I personally don’t mind it either way. It’s just having the inch at the bottom being one colour and the rest darker. If you’re lucky enough to have it all one colour that’s awesome.

I got skin discoloration from hemosiderin deposition after hanging using a wrap that was too restrictive. This developed within 20 minutes during one hanging set and has persisted for over a year, although it is gradually lessening, and I suspect will eventually resolve completely.

The vinegar idea is very intriguing and I have to say gives me the strongest feeling of hope that I’ve had in ages that I might be able to continue to clamp (which is equivalent to hope that I will gain girth). Any chemistry majors here know if there might be a way of mimicking vinegar chemically without the odor?

My big concern is that the indications I get are that things in the dermis do not go away by natural turnover the way things in the epidermis do. When we are clamping we are trying to achieve growth by putting big pressure in all the veins in the penis. The majority of these veins are of course not in the epidermis. Many of them are undoubtedly in the dermis and thus leakage/bruising from them would be more like a tattoo than a typical bruise.

This is my big fear.

I feel like I have very significant coloring that did not decrease over almost full year of no clamping. But I desperately want more girth. So discoloration from clamping is basically my biggest concern in PE. The discoloring looks like very unhealthy dark and old skin. It almost looks like it’s moldy or something. Some may be ok with black and blue wang but I am not.

Is there anyone here who had a lot of discoloring from clamping and then have it go away?

Originally Posted by alin
Did you see some gains from clamping or just side effects?

I may have seen some gains but I’m not sure if they were from clamping, jelqing, or measuring differently. About 2-3 tenths of an inch since I started PE end of 2006. But I didn’t PE for large portions of that time period.

But I’m determined to try to achieve girth until I have decided that I will not be able to grow any more or I have achieve a goal of about .4-.5 tenths more.

Originally Posted by UM1991
What’s your clamping routine look like? When I was clamping for 10 min sets in the past, I found I started to get discoloration but it went away after abstaining from clamping for a while (I don’t know exactly, but it was a few weeks). Now that I’m back clamping, I’ve found that water pumping after clamping has removed any discoloration I incurred while clamping.

My clamping routine is roughly 3 sets of 15 minutes about 4 times a week. Are you very confident that water pumping really removed discoloration? How have your results in trying to gain girth using clamping and then clamping + pumping each been?

Originally Posted by R Dopa
I’ve been clamping for a year or two now, and while I’m noticeably darker than I used to be it hasn’t been extreme, I wonder if pumping during the same sessions has alleviated the effect? There are a few threads on using facial peels to lighten the skin by shedding the outer layer too.

I think shedding the outer layer helps with superficial staining/bruising. However, just as tattoos don’t go away over time as your skin is constantly renewing/replacing the epidermis, I have grown to believe that much of clamping discoloration (as opposed to some other discoloring like from hangers) is too deep to be tackled with shedding approaches.