Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Surgical Penis Enlargement Mini Forum ~ Penis surgery

Originally Posted by muscledogg
Hi 9.. The surgery went up to $10,000 per year I think in January. I had it at the old price which is $8500 as I had it scheduled from last year. The $10,000 price has been active since January I think as I know other guys had paided that. As I said, it is not cheap.

And I would agree, a positive of the implant is that is never need gbe removed and will be with me for life. The older silicone material for some reason had to be removed every 10 years but that was because of ir being fluid filled.

Is the extra $1500 a referral fee?

While you’re answering questions: You just happen to share Crashhex’s name, eh? cecil - Inch

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
While you’re answering questions: You just happen to share Crashhex’s name, eh? cecil - Inch

ha ha ha ha ha

Knock out right there bro!

I’ve been to the MNS web site - a bit disappointing - seems to be just pimping for doctors. Doesn’t seem very ethical, especially if the “pimps” are getting kick-backs - it’s really just a commercial site with a bit of window dressing to give it “street cred”.

And now they’re trying to do the same here? Shouldn’t there be some disclosure of commercial interest? Hmmm …… Tell me I’m wrong, but that’s the way this seems to be panning out.

One thing that seems to be apparent is that if you go down the surgical route, you’d better also have plenty of back-up funds to “fix” the surgery! Not much of a recommendation.

lil1 :lep:

BPEL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | *20cm* (8")

MTSL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | *25cm* (10") MTSL = Maximum Traction Stretched Length

"Pertinaciously pursuing a penis of preposterously prodigious proportions." What a mouthful!

I am not crash hex. How do I know what crash does? I told you already - I’ve known him since pre-surgery days. 24 yrs to be exact.
And you all think I made some tragic slip by revealing my name was Chadd in one of my posts by my pseudonym ‘cecil’ - sure that is true. My name is chaddwick - that doesnt make me crash. The moderator monitors IP’s. If I was him you would have booted me by now. Sorry to dissapoint you on your ‘home run’. Like.3 yrs ago I, as cecil, came to thundersplace and specifically asked moderator Thunders SS if he knew what ever happened to Crashhex. Because we had lost touch. He told me then that he had been booted. I have facebook, myspace and a yahoo profile.but I don’t want you all harrasing me there,.so I have no idea how to prove it to you. And Joey - come to my house and crap on the rug.I’d delete your posts too. Thats a no-brainer. Sounds like you’re trying to screw with a guys paycheck - a guy with bills and a family. Whats wrong with you? He Is helping people. Ok.well.this has been fun. Peace out. :)

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
While you’re answering questions: You just happen to share Crashhex’s name, eh? Cecil - Inch

Originally Posted by joey999
The only person who knows I was banned from MNS is the person who banned me and that was Chad. I don’t think I mentioned being banned in any of my posts here. And the reason I was banned was for making the same points there that I’ve made here, so the reasons for my posting is hardly because I’m bitter about being banned. I rasied my concerns with Chad on the MNS forum and rather than answer them he continuously deleted them before others got to read what I’d written. I asked very simple straight forward questions concerning his relationship with Dr Elist, why he was still moderationg MNS if he had sold it and why he chose to delete certain threads. Rather than answer my questions he chose to remove them and ban me. It was as if he had something to hide.

Chaddwick? That’s a real bummer dude.

I think there are many trolls that venture here from MNS. The simple fact of the matter is that Thunders is a great site. Thunders is an un-biased community. MNS is a giant cess pool of poorly trained salesman, posers and the innocent lambs to slaughter that are swimming the forums like baitfish for the sharks.

Ah, the internet, isn’t it lovely. The perfect place for role play. I’m a doctor, no wait an astronaut, no wait a prince, or a , a, a, well a Chaddwick by golly!

Give it a rest sport. Your the typical MNS salesman. Come in because MNS isn’t getting the numbers, hook a few newbies by mentioning MNS and it’s newest saviour surgeon and his really groovy technique, then off to the races!

Who cares if some 20 year old spends all his money on getting his dick sliced and diced and ends up with a twisted rotting mass of jelly squashed in the bed sheets of some flea bag hotel 1,000 miles from good old Idaho. You made your buck right?

Tell Dr. FrankenDicer I said hi over there. By the way, don’t sweat the lost revenues on the botched surgeries, I’m sure desperation will pick back up after the president takes over control of the Phalloplasty industry!

Sorry to all the honest PE members here for that rant. I just get sick of all the pathetic attempts at 7th grade BS that keeps raising it’s head from the phalloplasty headhunters.

Please feel free to moderate this or delete it or whatever you like. I understand.

Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 6" NBPEL x 6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by thethickone
Nice try dude.

What is that supposed to mean?

Originally Posted by cecil

I am not crash hex. How do I know what crash does? I told you already - I’ve known him since pre-surgery days. 24 yrs to be exact.

And you all think I made some tragic slip by revealing my name was Chadd in one of my posts by my pseudonym ‘cecil’ - sure that is true. My name is chaddwick - that doesnt make me crash. The moderator monitors IP’s. If I was him you would have booted me by now. Sorry to dissapoint you on your ‘home run’. Like.3 yrs ago I, as cecil, came to thundersplace and specifically asked moderator Thunders SS if he knew what ever happened to Crashhex. Because we had lost touch. He told me then that he had been booted. I have facebook, myspace and a yahoo profile.but I don’t want you all harrasing me there,.so I have no idea how to prove it to you. And Joey - come to my house and crap on the rug.I’d delete your posts too. Thats a no-brainer. Sounds like you’re trying to screw with a guys paycheck - a guy with bills and a family. Whats wrong with you? He Is helping people. Ok.well.this has been fun. Peace out. :)

According to Chad’s profile here he is 31 years old. You’ve known him for 24 years? Since he was 7 years old? Yet somehow you lose track of your childhood friend and track him down through an anonymous PE forum? And we’re expected to believe this?

"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

I’ve been on and off of MNS forums, probably more off than anything since BTC’s customer service went down so did the forums, but I’ve never ran across an advertisement for penile surgery. They have their separate forum and since I’m absolutely not interested I never go there. I think I remember BTC got his idea for the MaxVac from a surgeon that used a similar device post-op on his patients but thats all I’ve ever heard.

*Edit just went on the main site and it does offer customers the option of planning and scheduling surgery. But comeon guys anyone who is willing to get their dick cut open should have some common sense to research it. I find if I was weighing the option between using manual, hanging or surgery I would want the least invasive, and cheaper option. BTC made it no secret that his surgeries turned out horribly. He has pictures posted. Whether he makes money from them matters little. It the customer’s responsibility to research these things. Sure he can say I recommend this doctor or that doctor but if he has threads and pictures posted of what happened to him I think that would shy any right minded guy away from surgery. And why would you go to one source for a surgery option! Hell a little googling and browsing here, at MOS and other sites would quickly tell you its not the way to go.

My MaxVac Setup Longerstretch's Golf Weight and HTW setup My Log

Starting Size: circa 2003: 5 BPEL x 5.0 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG... On and Off again for a while... 11/25/13: 7.75 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG 08/01/19 BPEL 8.03 x 5.6 10/01/19 BPEL 8.19 x 5.6

Last edited by longerstretch : 05-27-2009 at .

We are both 31. We went to school together. I told you I’ve known him for along time. I joined the army - he stayed home. I lost track of him while stationed at Tripler army community hospitol in honolulu, because I kept moving and he also moved. Cell phones weren’t as popular then so we didnt have permenant Numbers yet. Geez 8 ball - how many of your chums from 1rst grade have you stayed in contact with? You can’t beleive I fell out of touch for 2-3 yrs? And I am not a salesman. I don’t work for my new size. I came here because you’re all bashing crash where he can’t defend himself. I keep telling him no one in gives a dang what you are all spewing over here.

And oh hey 9 in Rich - I am not an astronaut - thats true. Mock my career if you want.but I have noticed while viewing your posts - that you post all over this forum - at all times of day and night so 1. You are unemployed and 2. Your idea of a good time is putting in a solid 8 hrs at a penis forum.

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
According to Chad’s profile here he is 31 years old. You’ve known him for 24 years? Since he was 7 years old? Yet somehow you lose track of your childhood friend and track him down through an anonymous PE forum? And we’re expected to believe this?

We are both 31. We went to school together. I told you I’ve known him for along time. I joined the army - he stayed home. I lost track of him while stationed at Tripler army community hospitol in honolulu, because I kept moving and he also moved. Cell phones weren’t as popular then so we didnt have permenant Numbers yet. Geez 8 ball - how many of your chums from 1rst grade have you stayed in contact with? You can’t beleive I fell out of touch for 2-3 yrs? And I am not a salesman. I don’t work for my new size. I came here because you’re all bashing crash where he can’t defend himself. I keep telling him no one in gives a dang what you are all spewing over here.

And oh hey 9 in Rich - I am not an astronaut - thats true. Mock my career if you want.but I have noticed while viewing your posts - that you post all over this forum - at all times of day and night so 1. You are unemployed and 2. Your idea of a good time is putting in a solid 8 hrs at a penis forum.

Dude that’s psychotic. You should use the screen name Sybil instead of cecil.

And I am not a salesman. I don’t work for my new size. I came here because you’re all bashing crash where he can’t defend himself. I keep telling him no one in gives a dang what you are all spewing over here.

Bro, I never said you work for my new size and I haven’t said anything derogatory about Crash.

"If you can conceive it, and you can believe it...then you can achieve it."

Formerly known as Gandolf

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
Who cares if some 20 year old spends all his money on getting his dick sliced and diced and ends up with a twisted rotting mass of jelly squashed in the bed sheets of some flea bag hotel 1,000 miles from good old Idaho. You made your buck right?

Well said.

That right there sums up why I am absolutely astounded how anyone would think surgery would be the answer to getting a bigger dick.

That’s like that ridiculous nonsense of thinking yourself thin.

The great elm.

I’m confused …. :confused: Have I got this right?

So cecil is actually chaddwick, the former owner of MNS and a very good friend of banned member crashhex? He sold MNS to crashhex (aka BTC of “surgery that went really horribly wrong but lied about it here” fame) who now makes a living from referrals to surgeons and selling PE devices from the MNS web site? Hmmm ….. it all sounds very grubby - if this is true, to actively advocate and make money out of referrals, knowing full well that, statistically, 60% will fail is, to my mind at least, unconscionable. It would seem to underscore the fact that the phalloplasty industry is self-perpetuating - doctors making money from fixing each other’s botched surgeries. In this case it would almost seem that referrals are raising money to fix botched surgery by selling more of the same ….. surely that can’t be right? No one would do that, would they? Is that ethical? Or is that a concept that is completely out of the equation?

It has to be asked, do cecil and muscledogg have ulterior motives for posting here? Is business slow over at MNS? What are they bringing to the table apart from that which serves their own self-interest? And is this interest commercial? Gentlemen?

lil1 :lep:

BPEL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | *20cm* (8")

MTSL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | *25cm* (10") MTSL = Maximum Traction Stretched Length

"Pertinaciously pursuing a penis of preposterously prodigious proportions." What a mouthful!

Last edited by lil12big1 : 05-27-2009 at .

Originally Posted by longerstretch
I think I remember BTC got his idea for the MaxVac from a surgeon that used a similar device post-op on his patients but thats all I’ve ever heard.

Ever the thief.

regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains