Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

DLD Blasters success stories

DLD Blasters success stories

If you are a user of the DLD Blasters routine(or alteration there of) feel free to post your gains, modifications, and gains.

gains

Over the past 6-8 weeks or so I’ve added another .25 of an inch in length using some of DLD’s exercises.

I’m doing a combination of erect bends and blasters for about 45 to one hour 4/5 days a week. If I was a little more consistent with my routine say 6 days a week morning and night the gains might be more impressive.

I’m currently taking a break from hanging and trying some manual exercises to mix things up. The only other exercises I’m fairly consistent on is the H-squeeze.

My current workout is a combination of these three exercises with some jelqing mixed in to keep things stretched out .

One thing to consider I have not been doing the Blasters with the A stretch. I tried this for the first time this morning and whoa what a great workout. I’ll keep you apraised of the progress here.

Last edited by ledzep : 01-19-2003 at .

I feel so honored Doc…This is so kind. I started doing DLD Blasters at 9.5” and I did not think I could get any bigger than this, since then I have added over 1.5”. 2 new exercises I am working on show even more potential…I am still working on them and making sure they are safe before bringing them to the forum but so far they seem great.

Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Yes, DLD blasters are great. I’ve gained about a 1/2’ in the last month because of them. I don’t know if I can wait for whatever else you come up with DLD.

Dont know if DLD will get back to this thread but, how long did it take for that 1.5” increase in length to occur??

Originally posted by SizedUp
Yes, DLD blasters are great. I've gained about a 1/2' in the last month because of them. I don't know if I can wait for whatever else you come up with DLD.

This is great! As far as the new stuff, I am very paranoid about making the exercises safe first before bringing them to the forum. I am also considering doing a site that I can feature all these on video to make sure they are being done correctly.

Originally posted by Stillwantmore22
Dont know if DLD will get back to this thread but, how long did it take for that 1.5” increase in length to occur??

about 5 months now, I think. I was doing the Blasters about a month before I brought them to the table. I have to check the thread and see when I started it.

Originally posted by doublelongdaddy

I am also considering doing a site that I can feature all these on video to make sure they are being done correctly.

This will definetely help me and others. I know for sure I’m not doing it right. I haven’t gained anything for the last couple months from doing these exercises (A stretch and Fulcrum stretch). Thanks DLD.

Originally posted by mike2002

This will definetely help me and others. I know for sure I'm not doing it right. I haven't gained anything for the last couple months from doing these exercises (A stretch and Fulcrum stretch). Thanks DLD.

Let me see what I can do. I did not do Jennifers site, but I payed for it and it was expensive. If I did something it would be heavy into video instruction and that is what ends up being so costly, I think, if I’m wrong please correct me. I know I payed extra for Jennifers site for something called unlimited band width which lets me do alot more pictures. I will talk to my guy today and see what he says.

I have gained 1/4 inch in about 6 weeks of doing DLD Blasters while hanging.

Jelktoid :trash: More meat for the money!

Originally posted by jelktoid
I have gained 1/4 inch in about 6 weeks of doing DLD Blasters while hanging.

Yay, keep up Jelktoid!

Finally got into the A Stretch :) Thanks DLD you’re doing a good for all mankind :boogie:

Originally posted by Gardenier90
Finally got into the A Stretch :) Thanks DLD you're doing a good for all mankind :boogie:

Thats a great feeling huh? It is seeing gains in action!

I’ve had just under a 1/4” of flaccid stretched length gain over the last TWO WEEKS!! Using the “blasters” and some modified ‘V’ and ‘A’ type stretches.

I've had just under a 1/4” of flaccid stretched length gain over the last TWO WEEKS!! Using the “blasters” and some modified 'V' and 'A' type stretches.

I was waiting for you to announce this…Congratulations SWM…Like I’ve told you in private on this…Run With it and never settle until you have made your goal.

I've had just under a 1/4” of flaccid stretched length gain over the last TWO WEEKS!! Using the “blasters” and some modified 'V' and 'A' type stretches.

That is awsome! Soon youll be bigger than john holmes