Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Finding xeno: a penis tale

Sorry to see you go Xenolith. I have read this thread from end to end several times, and it is possibly one of the most useful threads on the forum. Although people may refute your theories and findings. Your gains are however undeniable. Good work. And best of luck in the future. May you and Mrs. X have many happy years ahead of you. Pop in now and again to put some of us straight will you :) .

Cheers

Kesman

Starting Stats: BPEL- 5 2/8" BG- 4 4/8" MSG - 4 4/8" - Jan 2006

Goals: Till Mrs. K, can't take no more. :rear:

Originally Posted by sparkyx
03-31-2006, 09:58 AM

…4) As far as being under appreciated…dude, anytime ANYONE comes up with a new concept, the further off the conceptual “beaten trail” it is…the longer it takes for others to take notice and come around…don’t take it personally.

Plus, this is really technical stuff…it is embarrassing for most people to admit they don’t understand an f-in thing you said.

Rather than say that, they will just move on to some approach they can understand…if you don’t understand that, you will totally misunderstand the reaction and take it as rejection.

…So, I’m saying this so you don’t become one of those sensitive, “I’m not appreciated here, so I’m leaving” type of guys I see pop up every so often.

…If you really care about us…put your ego aside and just be patient with us knuckleheads and give us time to begin to comprehend and implement.

Zeno,

I saw this coming a mile away…damn shame, but predictable.

I would love to be able to talk you out of it…hell, I tried to talk you out of it before you thought of it!

What I recommend if you are fed up with under-utilization, is to just sit back and “semi-retire” and give it time.

This concept will start off slow, and will build with time as more and more try it and find validity to it. It will eventually hit critical mass.

Eventually you will find much of it incorporated into most approaches.

Why walk away completely? Hang out at whatever level you choose, check in now and again and help those that get this, to implement it…to whatever degree you wish to.

As smart as you are, you aren’t good at interpersonal dynamics…either because you don’t understand, or care…I don’t know which…which is part of the problem.

Of course walking off into the sunset is deliciously dramatic, so I see the appeal in it.

I for one am asking you to stay, but of course, that probably means nothing.

(In the quotes, replace the word “appreciated” with “utilized” and just delete the phrase, “put your ego aside”…that was the understanding arrived at in subsequent posts.)

Originally Posted by xenolith
Well, it’s kinda jumpin’ the gun on the revised simpler post that I plan to make, but

Whew, this thread has been a good one. But I was looking for a layman’s summary like you hinted at above, Xeno. Did I miss it? ie: this is what I would do for post newbie gains: hang/workout 12 days, then…

Xeno your routine works, I really hope that you will change your mind about leaving?

Xeno you are the man I that understand the most when it comes to penis enlargement. Your posts have been very helpful. Thank you and good luck in pe retirement.

Great post. Nice gains. I hope to get there soon.

Cheers, KaMeL

I was really hoping xenolith would write a post in layman’s terms describing his IPR Theory of PE (as sort of promised in post #157 of this thread).

A think a detailed, sample routine of what exactly one should do is in order. Am I the only one who agrees with this? Has one already been made and I’ve missed it?

I’m sure if I re-read post #115 over and over, I’ll eventually comprehend it.

If someone has already decoded The Xenolith Code and can post up a detailed, sample routine of xeno’s IPR Theory, it would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats to everyone who has gained using this routine, especially xenolith. It truly does look like the “Holy Grail of PE.”

The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

As far as I know Babbis was the first to try out Xenos routine, He decided to try it because he had not gained for several months. After his first round he gained 7-8 mm in EL, He then tried to shorten down the ADS and decon face on his next round. He gained 3 mm in EL on the second round. He is currently on a new decon break.

Babbis was the one that told me about this and I decided to give it a try myself. The difficult part of Xenos routine is to take a decon break, I was afraid that I would loose gains during decon.
I took two weeks completely off and started on his routine, I measured EL before decon 18,3 cm, After decon 18,0 cm, And after two weeks on the routine 18,7 cm. My decon break was way to short it should have been at least two months, My routine got messed up because I was busy at work, And I had a lot of problems with fluid build up when vacuum hanging. Even if I screwed up the routine it was very easy to measure that something was happening, It was like being a newbie all over again.

If you have been doing PE for months without getting EL gains, Give it a try, You have nothing to loose!

Start off with a two months decon break from PE.

Day 1. 40 min hanging SO 3,5 kg, 4 hours ADS.
Day 2. Off
Day 3. Off
Day 4. 44 min hanging SO 3,5 kg, 4 hours ADS.
Day 5. Off
Day 6. Off
Day 7. 48 min hanging SO 3,5 kg, 4 hours ADS.
Day 8. Off
Day 9. Off
Day 10. 53 min hanging SO 3,5 kg, 4 hours ADS.
Day 11. Off
Day 12. Off, This is the point in the routine where Xeno believes that the gains will slow down or stop.
Day 13. 59 min hanging SO 3,5 kg, 4 hours ADS.
Day 14. Off
Day 15. Off
Day 16. 64 min hanging SO 3,5 kg, 4 hours ADS.
Day 17. Off
Day 18. Off
Day 19-29. 6 Hours ADS every day for ten days.
Day 30-40. 4 Hours ADS every day for ten days.
Day 41-50. 3 Hours ADS every day for ten days.

And now a new decon break for 2-3 months. Repeat.

This is the routine Babbis and I followed (or tried my best to follow), This is just an example, You could change the hanging with jelqing, You could also experiment with the hanging time/weight/angle, ADS time and so on.

Originally Posted by xenolith
The downward spiral of negative reciprocity between my giving more in my posts and members accepting the gifts in my posts less is a big reason that I’m now gone.

I hope you will come back and visit. Yes, your ideas are interesting but you are also an interesting person and I think that you add a certain flavor to our community.

Originally Posted by quik4life
I was really hoping xenolith would write a post in layman’s terms describing his IPR Theory of PE (as sort of promised in post #157 of this thread).

Yes, this would be good. It sure would help us lesser ‘eduamacatd’ people. Xeno (I don’t know if you’re still here or not), I read your entire ‘theory’ when you first posted it (and the single reference your provided with it). As penissmith said, it was quite verbose (but intelligence does do that). To my understanding, IPR is in reference to injuries — i.e. cuts, bleeding, etc. We aren’t cutting the penis, nor making it bleed, so I unconsciously dismissed the theory when I first read it.

I was by no means intentionally being critical of your findings, it’s just that I couldn’t put two-and-two together. Perhaps we are “injuring” the penis on a microscopic level. I never really believed the whole “we are producing tiny micro-tears” idea, but maybe we are. Or possibly I understood the IPR theory wrong. References would be good here.

Now, here is my next question: Is it possible to mathematically derive the amount of intensity needed for growth (for everyone), based on a number theory? I didn’t see any reference in the IPR article about fibonacci systematics. Perhaps I didn’t look hard enough. Where do the two concepts meet? Are they presented here, in your training strategy, for a reason, or is it just what worked for you? It is very possible that I am looking into this too much, but that’s my strategy. I have to understand all of something before I accept it, and I comprehended about 10 percent of your “strategy” post.

IMO, you aren’t under utilized because you aren’t brilliant, or because you haven’t done a lot for this forum. You are a very intelligent man, way beyond my mind’s current capabilities — and I praise you for that. But I believe you aren’t given the credit you deserve because you often speak above most individuals here (as if I know high-University level engineering information).

Anyways, your gains speak for themselves. You have my admiration, and my gratitude. You have given me a lot of information to look into. Thank-you, for that.

TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

To anyone considering Xeno's routine: I understand the pain of what others call “constructive criticism.” Most of us science-minded PEers have been back lashed a time or two. But I believe xeno’s strategy can be broken down into three simple concepts that can be adopted by anyone:

1) Continually moving up in intensity. I think it’s very important to start out with low-reps and low-intensity, and then continually work your way up. Xeno’s guide does this, and it is even mathematically calculated (although the specifics are beyond me — and I have knowledge in both physics and calculus). I truly believe that if you use the same routine over and over, then you are going to hit a plateau sooner or later. This, IMO, is obvious. You have to hit the body with new stress to provide growth. It’s the basis of any exercise regime.

2) Decon breaks. The information provided here, and by everyone else (thank you Shiv, MX, MM, xeno, etc.) should describe why decon breaks are important. For additional info on this subject, I suggest reading any weightlifting book that describes why decon breaks are needed. Xeno’s strategy incorporate these too.

3) A plan. You can’t incorporate the above two without a guide. Too many times guys are left with comments like “Use a decon break,” or “gradually move up in intensity” as if they know what the heck that means. This is especially true in the beginning, when men are just learning how to jelq… The point is, each of us will interpet the two statements any way we want.

Also, many men give-up because they don’t have a plan to follow. When you aren’t set to a schedule, you can pretty much exercise when and where you want. When life gets hectic, the things that are unscheduled get dropped really quick. A plan, in an essences, allows us to stick to a schedule, and to our goals.

Xeno’s strategy incorporates all three of the concepts that I believe are needed for growth. He sets up an ideal way for men to 1) gradually move up (too many times guys move up way too fast, or don’t move up enough), and 2) He incorporates sufficient decon breaks, all into 3) A nice plan. I find it hard to believe that many men wouldn’t gain from this type of method. Xeno, although I don’t think the ways (and references) you produced the strategy with are entirely authentic, I do believe that the strategy is more than sufficient.

That is just my humble opinion. And xeno I know we don’t always agree, but I do respect you, and more importantly, I do appreciate you & your efforts.

To those of you who have posted on the SM theory thread, and are wondering where I have been, I apologize for my delays. My opinion was requested on this thread by a man I could not say no to. I will be there soon :)

TGC Theory | Who Says The Penis Isn't a Muscle?

"To leave the world a better place, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to succeed." - Emerson

remek: I knew you’d find your way over to this thread and I’d knew you’d appreciate as much as I did.

If someone has used IPR for girth (specifically using clamping in the “I” phase), I’d love to see a sample routine that you used. If one was using jelqing, the number of reps could simply be increased by the 1.1 factor (as described by xenolith). But when it comes to clamping and girth, the intensity remains constant, therefore, is it just the amount of time spent clamping that increases?

The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.

~Oscar Wilde~

To issue a slightly delayed response, I agree with Remek’s assessment of IPR theory from post 191 above. I’m going through my first round of IPR now. I completed the Macro I-phase work and am now one week into Macro R-phase. I’ve gained somewhere between 0 and 1/8”.

That’s a little disappointing. In the interest of consistency, I’m going to continue with this routine for another month or so and see where it gets me.

Before taking a 2 month decon break to address my discoloration, I repeatedly measured 7.5” BPEL. Now, I’m not even close. That means that I have so far not even managed to reclaim the gains I lost by taking the decon break. This does not bode well for the general applicability of IPR in the particular form in which it has been presented here.

I would be very interested in seeing how other guys are doing while following this protocol.

Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Sad to hear you didn’t really gain from this routine, MM. What was your routine? Was it close to kristian’s routine in post #188? Also, what type of hanger did you use (Bib, vacuum, etc.) and in what angle(s) did you hang (SO, SD, OTS)?

I would also like to hear from other members who have tried IPR. Personally, I will be attempting my own trial of an IPR based routine in mid-August. I’ll also be making my own progress thread and post some pics in the member’s section as well.

~Oscar Wilde~

Hey Quik,

I posted my routine in my progress thread. I hanged SO sitting in a chair with a pulley under the desk. I used mostly my Wenchette (1/2-width Captain’s Wench), but switched to the Bib Hanger once the weight exceeded 15#.

Enter your measurements in the PE Database.