Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE equipment

PE equipment

Hey guys

I was checking out prices for PE equipment and I think they are quite expensive for a pieces of string, plastic and rubber. It can’t be that hard to do this at home I think. I bet I’m not the only one who thought about it; so if you did and figure out how to do it, it would be great to post some pictures and explanations and moderators can put it under one post for all to see. And you can give the money ment to be spent for PEe to this forum or buy yourself a beer or two.

All you have to do is use the search button. Start reading here:

Definitive ADS by Stevie31

regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Hm I feel kind of a stupid. Thanks guys

Don’t feel stupid. It takes a while to get used to using the search function well. Just practice at it. :leftie: Also, do a search for “SuckXtender”. Mgus may have been to modest to mention it, so I will mention it for him. :D

-rtg

Home Made Equipment

I have 3 pieces of home generated equipment now, and designs for a constant pressure shaft stretcher as well as a ball stretcher on the board. I repair all of my pump cylinders and can fabricate new cylinders with a few basic shop tools ( under $300 and I needed them for other projects). After you have seen a device, I see no obstruction in dupilcating it by strolling through the local hardware store and recognizing the components.

Pumpshaft9

Cyro: If you’re interested in hanging, try the - Captn’s Wench or maybe my perfect 1-incher.

Enter your measurements in the PE Database.