Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie questions.

Newbie questions.

Hi there!

I am a newbie and I have downloaded the instruction videos on this site that shows how to jelq etc. But I am still unsecure how to really do, and, of course, making newbie mistakes.

I am around 14 cm erect (5.52 inches) and would like to gain only an inch or MAYBE two more (don’t know if this is addictive or not yet haha). I just want the penis to match the rest of my body a bit better :)

I would be very happy if a pro could give his opinion on what I should start with and how I should progress, like how many jelq’s and stetches I should begin with and so on. Maybe you get thousands of these types of questions a day..

One question: Is it normal that everytime I have had sex or maturbated, I get like cramp in the penis, and it is not that nice to get a rock-hard erection after that. I takes about a day for the pain to disappear. However, if I get to sleep for an hour or so right after, the cramp is often gone when I wake up. I have had this for as long as I can remember.
Anybody have an idea what this is? It feels like it is coming from the PC muscle or something. Is it still safe for me to start making PE excersises?

Thanks,
Rob

Hi robek välkommen to the forum, I see that you also live in sweden :P I’m not a pro I just want to say welcome

I guess you should do the newbie routine so search for “newbie routine” and youll get a couple of routines for you

I currently do

5-10 min warmup

10-15 min stretch

3 min warmup

20 min jelq

5 min stretch

And warmup again

And everyday I try to kegel whenever I think about kegel I kegel :D and also this routine I try to do 2 times a day, morning and evening, and also I do this routine for 2 days and then take 1 day off and then 2 days and etc

I think this I probably a good newbie routine some people would probably recommend DLD blasters and JAI stretches too, so look them up in the search toolbox

Started reading and thinking and dreaming years ago but never did it fully heartedly, until now. Start 2005.06 EBPL=5.9 " EG=4.9 " Current EBPL= EG= Goal=Limit is the sky .. And a barrel

Welcome to Thundersplace, Robek!

I’m also new! But I’m really happy to see my gain (even a little bit in length and girth) without injuring myself. And now I’m happy to share some of my experiences with you.

1. 10 minutes of Hot wrap and penis massage before I do wet Jelqing, I sometimes soak my penis in a plastic bottle full of warm water instead of using wet wash clothe.
2. 20 minutes of Jelqing (downward only), then 5 minutes of manual stretch.
3. I take a break by doing hot wrap again and repeat to step 2.
4. After repeating step 2, I go back to step 3 and start doing wet jelqing again in all direction, including stretch.
5. I now finish it with warm water and massage my penis gently ( just to avoid any red dot or bruise on my penis) then cooling it down with cold water.
6. I apply lotion after that
7. 2 days on 1 off.

Oh I also do Kegals 400 per day
200 while I’m driving, 100 before PE and 100 after PE. I’m recommended not to do any Kegel during PE yet, why? Beacuse I’m new ;-)

One question: Is it normal that everytime I have had sex or maturbated, I get like cramp in the penis, and it is not that nice to get a rock-hard erection after that. I takes about a day for the pain to disappear. However, if I get to sleep for an hour or so right after, the cramp is often gone when I wake up. I have had this for as long as I can remember.
Anybody have an idea what this is? It feels like it is coming from the PC muscle or something. Is it still safe for me to start making PE excersises?

Sorry, I have no idea to this. I don’t want to make any wrong hypothesis ;-)

Best regards,

DaBoogies

Hey robek,

Welcome to Thunder’s. Start with the Newbie Routine for a couple months (it is in the Newbie THread link in my signature). Take some time to read around as much as you can and learn. Us eht eNewbie Routine to get your unit used to the exercise and to learn how to do them properly. Take things slow and easy at first. An injured penis is useless. :D If you need help figuring out how to do the exercises you can find instructional videos in the Tutorials Forum. Good luck to you.

-rtg

Välkommen robek! (welcome robek)