Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Help!! Q. For The Veterans

Help!! Q. For The Veterans

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but in no way new to the jelq technique. I started a few years ago….

Starting measurements:

NBPEL: 6 and 3/4 inches
EG: 5 and 3/4 inches

I must first start off by saying that my jelqing pattern from then till now can be characterized as sporadic and inconsistent ( I can only count approx 4 separate periods of time in which I jelqed daily ). However, I must say that when I first started, I made great initial gains, girthwise. In only one week of jelqing every day, I achieved 1/8” permanent increase. The second period of time ( later on down the road ) I , again, jelqed for only about 1 week. Another 1/8” permanent increase. On the third separate period in time, I jelqed for 2 weeks straight , giving me almost a permanent 1/4” increase. This left me at 6 and 3/16” EG. With this last, more recent jelqing period, I jelqed every day for one month. This time around, my gains were minimal, 1/16” at best ( my techniqe has been the same throughout). I’ve been at 6 and 1/4” EG for the longest time now, and can’t seem to gain any more. It’s very frustrating.

My theory is that with every jelqing period, the tunica is stretched and torn. It adapts to these new stressors by rebuilding itself stronger and stronger each time. I think I have reached a threshold to where the force of my squeeze isn’t sufficient enough to get past the threshold of the tunica to the point that it breaks down. Even though when I jelq, the penis still expands considerably and the tunica stretches, I don’t think that the tunica is stretching to the point of tearing, which is needed in order to rebuild bigger and stronger fibers.

There is one thing thats odd that I’ve noticed about my penis. When I jelq now, only the sides flare and swell (width wise ), and there’s a lack of swelling through the depth of the penis. When I first started, the depth would increase dramatically…now nothing. It scard the shit out of me, but now I’m beginning to think it may have something to do with the way the tunica rebuilds itself.

If there’s anyone out there that can relate to this, and has any thoughts on the matter and what can be done about it, please respond. I’ve tried hard to get over this slump… power jelqs, penis bends, but still, nothing.

—Thanks

How long sets do you do? How long is one jelq? 3 sec?

"Be aware that there are several schools of thought here as well. Some seem to go with the hard and heavy approach. The sessions are brutal. You can hear them talking to their dick: You better grow mofo or I will punish you even harder tomorrow! Others seem to favor a more tender approach. Always listening to what their member is saying while massaging it gently and singing to it with a soft voice. If it is moody and not happy with new behavior, they always listen and are very understanding."

I would do anywhere between 100 - 200 reps, slow and intense. The only change in routine that I can think of was that I don’t start with a hot wrap like I did before. I wonder if the heat from the hot wrap has that much effect on the tunica?

100-200 is nothing. Forget the reps and let’s talk about time. Try doing them for 30 minutes. That’s as good as 1800 seconds or 600 reps. If that doesn’t do it for you, try 45 minutes. That’s 900 reps. When I still jelqed, at best my sessions lasted for full hour.

I agree that even though 30 minutes is equal to 600 times 3 seconds, you won’t be able to do 600 repetitions, but let’s not split hairs, you get the picture.

As I said, forget the reps and jelq for 30 minutes, do every repetition like you mean it and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

"Be aware that there are several schools of thought here as well. Some seem to go with the hard and heavy approach. The sessions are brutal. You can hear them talking to their dick: You better grow mofo or I will punish you even harder tomorrow! Others seem to favor a more tender approach. Always listening to what their member is saying while massaging it gently and singing to it with a soft voice. If it is moody and not happy with new behavior, they always listen and are very understanding."

I should have been a little more clear regarding my routine. I know 100-200 isn’t many by jelqing standards, but these were very INTENSE jelqs ( I would kegel before each one) and believe me, these took all of 30 minutes. I would go from 6 and 1/4” around to over 7 and 1/2” around!

I would agree that 30 - 45 minutes per session would be ideal. However, it is my opinion and it seems logical that it is the intensity/duration of the intensity per the rep that is most effective in achieving gains. This would, of course ,compromise the number of jelqs that you can do.

Yes, my gains have decreased, but as I think about it more and more, I do not believe more reps is the answer as much as I believe now that it is the level/duration of intensity that needs to be increased in order to get past the threshold of the tunica’s resistance.

People, please give your thoughts on this matter. Any jelqers out there that have been making consistent gains girthwise, please give your input.

Thanks—

aristocane,

PE, too, is ruled by the law of diminushing returns.

As we grow, it takes more and more effort or force to produce the same or similar results. Our bodies adapt to these stresses we place upon them, therefore we have to continually apply these same stresses in greater duration or new ones all together.

Think back to when you first started jelqing. Were these jelqs exactly the same as the jelqs in your most recent sessions? I mean, down to minutia? It’s very likely that you’ve become increasingly adept at the exercise without even realizing it, actually applying more and more concentrated stress as you exercised. Whether you like to admit it or not, you’re going to have to try something new. Remember, the jelq is generally considered a beginning girth exercise.

If you can manage to make your jelq sessions more intense without resorting to erect jelqing (safety first), then by all means try that. Or, you could try to mix in some pumping. Lastly, do a quick search for Horse Squeezes, Uli’s and the “Uli Thing” Perhaps you could use a power jelq although I hear that the device’s users are prone to injury.

cheers, and happy jelqing!

-antistar

aris,

>Yes, my gains have decreased, but as I think about it more and more, I do not believe more reps is the answer as much as I believe now that it is the level/duration of intensity that needs to be increased in order to get past the threshold of the tunica’s resistance. <

Well, we have more than the jelq to get girth. Check out this thread and scroll to the girth section:

A Quickstart Guide to Manual Exercises

It sounds like your jelqs are intense, so you should be conditioned well for some more advanced moves, but be careful and start easy at first, to be safe.

Also I agree with base, going by time rather than reps always gave me a better workout, and it stops you from ‘slacking off’ towards the end when you know you only have 20 reps to go or whatever.

Good Luck
SS4