Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

ERECT KEGELS - do you do them?

ERECT KEGELS - do you do them?

By ERECT KEGELS I mean: during a moment of great excitement when the penis is naturally at its hardest, you press the dorsal vein and base of the penis shaft with a finger clamp and while breathing out squeeze your PC(BC?) muscle for as long as possible and until you expand your erection slightly beyond its maximum (slight stretching pains are the sign). The idea is to keep the erection beyond it’s maximum for as long as possible, it’s similar to clamping but includes an intense PC muscle work out.

I achieved a gain of 1/2” in length by this method alone long before PE techniques become so well known thanks to the internet. I have been doing them since I restarted PE a few weeks ago and I noticed that there is no blood spotting, which I usually get if I squeeze with an “o” grip at the shaft base. I manage to keep my erection beyond maximum for 20-30 seconds trying to pump as much blood in with extra PC squeezes, I will repeat this as often as I can until my PC muscle feels fatigued.

I couldn’t kind erect kegels recommended by anyone and there are many kegel threads, I was wondering does anyone include this in their routine? Does it go by another name?

Originally Posted by dongalong
By ERECT KEGELS I mean: during a moment of great excitement when the penis is naturally at its hardest, you press the dorsal vein and base of the penis shaft with a finger clamp and while breathing out squeeze your PC(BC?) muscle for as long as possible and until you expand your erection slightly beyond its maximum (slight stretching pains are the sign). The idea is to keep the erection beyond it’s maximum for as long as possible, it’s similar to clamping but includes an intense PC muscle work out.

I achieved a gain of 1/2” in length by this method alone long before PE techniques become so well known thanks to the internet. I have been doing them since I restarted PE a few weeks ago and I noticed that there is no blood spotting, which I usually get if I squeeze with an “o” grip at the shaft base. I manage to keep my erection beyond maximum for 20-30 seconds trying to pump as much blood in with extra PC squeezes, I will repeat this as often as I can until my PC muscle feels fatigued.

I couldn’t kind erect kegels recommended by anyone and there are many kegel threads, I was wondering does anyone include this in their routine? Does it go by another name?

Sounds similar to ballooning.

You can do the same thing while also ballooning and you will most likely get even better results.

If you don’t know what ballooning is there is a really long thread on it which should be on the first few pages here.

Hello.

I used to do that technique. I gained quite some girth from it.

No length gain though.

I never tried it out again because I believed it to be dangerous. I had the impression my penis would burst and also I was causing damage to my veins.

I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

Originally Posted by padawan
Hello.

I used to do that technique. I gained quite some girth from it.

No length gain though.

I never tried it out again because I believed it to be dangerous. I had the impression my penis would burst and also I was causing damage to my veins.

Could you try to explain the process a little more clearly and in more detail please? I’m not 100% sure what he means.

It seems dangerous to me , I used to do them .. but the feeling is strange and I think it can cause serious damage to a group of small nervous receptors of the penis.

Hello.

Mick, the technique is basically like this.

1. Stimulate penis until full erection is achieved.

2. Clamp, base of penis with fingers. (Standard O.K grip.)

3. Start kegeling.

4. Stimulate head of penis (or shaft it that works better for you) while kegeling.

N.B: An important point though, penis should be erect at all times.

You will find that the head gland will be much bigger than the girth of your shaft. The girth of the shaft will expand as well.

Usually after a session like this my penis is very tired.

Mind you, speaking from experience, this is a very dangerous technique.

Hope this helps.

It does not sound dangerous to me. I always do kegels erect, as well as semi erect or flaccid. But never with a base grip. I’m going to try that.

Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

padawan, how is it dangerous? what happened to you?

I try to avoid “o” grips when I do erect kegels, I use the thumb and fore fingers of both hands to clamp above and below the shaft, there seem to be certain points around the base which slow down the exiting blood when pressed.
Girth gains seem to come rather quickly with this method.

Hello.

Dongalong, I got broken capillaries from it. I guess I was pumping too much blood in. The doctor gave me Hydrocortizone to rub on my penis. I try masturbating after a week, I managed to injure the head of my penis. Some skin were ripped off, I now have a horrible scar on my penis. Most of my girlfriend once they see it at first, they think immediately that I got some STD.

Well as you see, I ran over several accident over this technique so I am not going to try it again.

J` espere que ca repond a ta question.
T`es de quelle region de France?

P.S: I know that I should use my brain. Perhaps I should not have extended my session. The thing was I was really eager to get some gains.

Just got a reply from Mr. Happy on this <a href=”/forum/showthread.php?p=1019809#post1019809”>thread</a>.

Guess I was wrong, so perhaps I am going to give Dongalong’s method a try.

Take care.

P.S: Really sorry for worrying you guys.

Thanks for your answer padawan, I’m in Paris to answer your question but I’m not French.

I have had blood spots after I use an “o” grip to do the squeeze technique and dry jelqs but the way I do these Erect kegels provides less pressure than squeezes and allows a better blood circulation.
I still do dry jelqs but with a “u” grip instead which avoids the blood spot problem.

AND YES, you should have listened to your penis! ;) But we all understand the desire for fast gains!

I do this often, it feels like I’m getting a good workout.

2005 :: 7" BPEL, 5.25 EG

2007 :: 7.6" BPEL, 6" EG (base) - 5.5" (mid)

2015 :: 8.1" BPEL, 7" EG(base) - 6.1" mid)

Thanks Thunder.