Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging 101 + Sample Routine

Hanging 101 + Sample Routine

1. This can not be emphasized enough — pain is BAD!!! If it’s anything beyond a dull burn, you’re doing something wrong.

2. Never hang erect or partially erect!

3. Before hanging, remember to warm-up the area with a hot rice sock, heating pad or hot towel.

4. Limit sets to 20 minutes, followed by a 10 minute break and at least a couple of minutes of light jelqing to restore circulation.

5. Pay close attention to the color/temperature of your glans. Dark/cold=bad.

6. Remember to squeeze the blood from the glans while you’re attaching your hanger.

7. Start your Thera-Band/swimcap material back a quarter of an inch from the beginning of your cotton wrap.

8. Retighten hanger after weight is applied.

9. Hanging is not a weight lifting competition. Too much, too soon will do more to slow down your overall gains than too little will. Start with a pound or two and move up very, very gradually, adding a pound or two after each week of hanging. Below is a copy of ledzep’s beginning hanging record as an example.

• Month 1 — 5 pounds — 5 days per week — 45 minutes per day
  • Month 2 — 7 pounds — 5 days per week — 45 minutes per day
  • Month 3 — 10 pounds — 5 days per week — 60 minutes per day
  • Month 4 — 12.5/15 pounds - 5/6 days per week — 60 minutes per day

More detailed information:

And the forum that you are in now.

A 7.31M hanging video is available in mpeg1 format which should play on any computer video player.

[video=14119]Download Hanging Video (7.31M)[/video] Key Frames

BPEL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | *20cm* (8")

MTSL (5") | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | *25cm* (10") MTSL = Maximum Traction Stretched Length

"Pertinaciously pursuing a penis of preposterously prodigious proportions." What a mouthful!

HEy?

How come the BIBisms link doesn’t work????

thanks

"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."

Hey bbs,

I just fixed the link. The search may time out, I don’t know what happened to it. Maybe when they updated the software it got hosed???

It is just a search for any posts by Bigger in Hanger’s Forum, sorted in reverse order, showing the link for the complete thread. One of these days maybe we can hand pick the “gems” and make a permanent page of links for them.

Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

lil12big1, im confused on the routine.

On step 4 you said limit sets to 20 minutes.

On month one you say 45 minutes per day. Do you mean 45 minutes non stop?

God

a 45-minute hang, makes my dick ache.

Thanks, Lil, as always you’re top drawer. Does this mean we won’t see a hanging tutorial from you? Damnnnnn. I still have the problem of adjusting the screws. I really can’t figure out what that’s all about. Also still get stinging at the base altho I remove all excess skin before I clamp down. But I’ll keep reading and figure it out.

Thans Lil,

Glenn

D,

Hey, you have had a hanger for a good while. If you have any problems, throw them out here and lets get them solved.

What are the problems adjusting the screws?

Stinging at the base is probably skin stretch. When you get enough skin, no more sting.

Bigger

Hi Bigger

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I got my Bib in April, but I had to lay off hanging for about 3 months due to penile cyst surgery. Have only started back in the past few weeks. I can’t seem to move past 7 lbs, and I’m sure as hell not going to rush it.

The thing I just don’t get, and I’ve read and read, is adjusting the screws/nuts. I don’t get the purpose of toe in - out. I’ll adjust them about once in a week, just because I know that you recommend it, but it doesn’t seem to feel any different. What am I missing? And forget BTC, I can do only about 2 lbs - jeez that’s a brutal exercise.

The stinging still occurs no matter how much I try to stretch the skin from underneath the hanger. It’s not the Bib, Bigger, it’s my dumb ass (don’t say it, Thunder - I’m not hanging my ass).

Glenn

Glenn Delta,

> Thanks for the reply. Yes, I got my Bib in April, but I had to lay off hanging for about 3 months due to penile cyst surgery. Have only started back in the past few weeks. I can’t seem to move past 7 lbs, and I’m sure as hell not going to rush it.<

First, you don’t have to move past seven pounds any time soon. As long as the seven lbs is doing the job. This is not a weight lifting competition. The question is; is the seven pounds giving you fatigue, stressing the tissues and therefore promoting gains?

>The thing I just don’t get, and I’ve read and read, is adjusting the screws/nuts. I don’t get the purpose of toe in - out. <

Well, why don’t you give your information; wrapped girth, top gap, measure between hex nuts on bottom, and what you are feeling, besides the skin stinging on the top of the base.

>I’ll adjust them about once in a week, just because I know that you recommend it, but it doesn’t seem to feel any different.<

Well, you do not have to feel anything different, especially at lower weights. Also, I recommend doing many different settings within the first couple of weeks so the user can learn what the hanger will do. After you are satisfied with the comfort, you do not have to change.

>What am I missing? And forget BTC, I can do only about 2 lbs - jeez <

You may not be missing anything. I do not see anything patently wrong. It is surely not unusual to only be able to hang two lbs. BTC at first. Skin stretch can be really tough for some guys.

Bigger

Hey Thunder, BIB

The BIBisms thread link doesn’t work again……..

Thanks in advance!

"The world is a one way mirror. What they see, is what you see. What do you want people to see?" Women. If you're going to swing...swing for the fucking fences. "The reasonable man insists on adapting to the world. The unreasonable man persists on having the world adapt to him. Therefore, all progress in the world is made by the unreasonable man." "Success is not a surprise."

I refreshed it bbs. I don’t know what is killing it, I’ll try to figure it out.

If it breaks again, just do a search typing in Bib in the search by user name box, select the Hanging Forum from the drop down box and ascending in the sort order box. Don’t enter anything in the “search by keyword” box. This should bring up the list of Bib’s posts from the Hanger’s Forum only. They should be oldest first.

Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Sheesh!!

Would you believe the “Bibisms” link doesn’t work again?! :(

Oh well, I’ll try your search suggestion, Thunder. Just thought you might want to know that it’s broken again.

bigjack

I won’t be content until I’ve earned the name!

How long the it take to get gains? with hanging?

Hi Fattire

Man, that’s an open-ended question. There so many variables to consider. You shouldn’t start off PEing with hanging, tho some do. It’s considered a bit more advanced than manual stretches and jelqing. In addition, hanging - as all PE exercises - takes considerable commitment, consistency and time. You should only hang 20 minutes, then rest 10, then hang 20, etc. You need to do hot wraps (5 minutes - before and after) then a cotton wrap, put on your hanger - loosley - walk around for adjusting, then put on your weights. You’ll also need to adjust the hanger several times, but wait foir the rest period to do so. Hop on the Hanger’s Forum and read away. There’s a tremendous amount of information there and should answer any questions that come up.

BTW, Tire, listen to your cock. If it hurts, back off - read some more - and try again. PE shouldn’t be a painful process. You’ll really need to work up to BTC hanging. I notice this is your fist post, welcome to Thunder. The guys here are great and willing to help you - just read the threads first before you ask questions. Likelyhood, they’ve already been asked, and answered on the hanging forum.

Best of luck, Glenn

any body know where I can buy a hager at , Bib seems to be out of buissnes.