Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

HTW: its a wrap

HTW: its a wrap

The HTW (hair tie wrap):

I’ve used this wrap system for over 6 months of hanging and ADS wearing and it is my favorite wrap. What it offers:

- cheap: ~$4 for 8 hair ties…good for 16 wraps.
- fast: ~5s for 1 HTW, ~10s for 2 HTWs (how fast can you put on a condom?).
- simple to make: takes 3 cuts with a pair of scissors.
- simple to use: if you can put a condom on you can put a HTW on.
- comfortable: cotton-lycra blend is very soft.
- flexible: stretches to accommodate virtually any size penis.
- traction: provides a great gripping surface for stretching.
- adaptable: is an aid for: manual stretching (great traction), hanging (safety, comfort), ADS (comfort)
and pumping (counters lymphatic fluid buildup).

Constructing the HTW is straightforward: make 3 cuts to a hair tie: scunci model 17906-A. Here’s how it goes:

Make a cut on both sides of the seam of the hair tie. Now cut the ~10” long hair tie to size. Cut in half should work for most sizes (it stretches a lot)…and you get twice as many HTWs. Experiment around with the length of your HTW though, they’re cheap!

Use of the HTW is ridiculously simple: roll it up into ring and then roll it out onto your penis…the same way a condom is put on. For manual stretching, ADS wrap and pumping, only one HTW is needed.

I recommend using 2 HTWs for hanging. Any shearing that may occur within the penis+wrap+hanger system when placed under tension will be mobilized at the HTW1:HTW2 interface, not the HTW1:skin interface…or the HTW2:hanger interface (but that’s not the interface we’re concerned with, it’s the one that involves our skin that we care about). I’ve noticed significant reduction in skin irritation from simply going from 1 to 2 HTWs (with no change in weight).

When first using the double HTW system, I recommend wrapping so that the glans is exposed. This allows for easy monitoring of color and temperature of the glans during sets. Once a comfort level with the double HTW system is established, wrapping so that both HTWs cover the glans provides an increased level of comfort by means of adding additional cushioning for the glans and by applying slight pressure to the glans to somewhat counteract the response of the glans to swell when hanging.

Oh yea, one other thing…some colors are more comfortable than others. I kid you not. Let me know which you find most comfortable.

Check 2nd post for final 2 photos.

one hair tie.webp
(88.8 KB, 6269 views)
cut at seam.webp
(55.8 KB, 5178 views)
cut to size.webp
(69.4 KB, 5345 views)
roll it up.webp
(102.8 KB, 6361 views)

originally: 6.5" BPEL x 5.0" EG (ms); currently: 9.825" BPEL x 6.825" EG (ms)

Hidden details: Finding xeno: a penis tale; Some photos: Tiger

Tell me, o monks; what cannot be achieved through efforts. - Siddhartha Gautama

final 2 photos:

roll it on.webp
(65.4 KB, 6122 views)
you're wrapped.webp
(58.6 KB, 6802 views)

Excellent idea xenolith.I’m going out to get some tomorrow .I ll let you know how they work out.thanks for the info.

I swear I’ve looked through the wife’s box of hair stuff a million times looking for usable stuff, and never could come up with anything. Anyway, she’s got a ton of these, and being the supportive gal she is, sacrificed a few to the scisors last night. :mwink: Arrrrgh, I cut up three… the first two were way too narrow, the thrid was way too wide. I’m going to have to hit WalMart and get the exact size.

Great idea, can’t wait to try one that fits. Thanks!

"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

Originally Posted by Eroset
I’m going to have to hit WalMart and get the exact size…can’t wait to try one that fits.

I’ve tried many different brands and models, but the only one that has worked as a wrap has been the one I mentioned…and it will fit stretch to fit any size penis.

I hope you like it E.

When I was first trying to figure out wrapping, I tried all sorts of things. Someone mentioned neoprene and I bought some neoprene ankle weights, cut them open, removed the shot, and tried to roll them on as you describe above. There was a rubber part to the lining which made them too inflexible. Eventually, I gave up trying to fashion something in that approach. The HTW sounds exactly like the solution I was searching for, but never found. Thanks Xeno. You’re one clever cat!

Started: 2/03, Finished: 5/06, Total Gains: 1.375” BPEL 1.5” EG, Details: Progress after a year or longer off?

Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible—M. C. Escher

Originally Posted by 8 is enough
I’ll let you know how they work out.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Originally Posted by MX
You’re one clever cat!

Meow. The HTW was born more out of persistance than cleverness, but thanks!

I’m sure you’ll like it MX.

BTW, I forgot to mention in my initial post that one of the attribute of the HTW when hanging is that you don’t have to remove and re-wrap between sets…translates into more actual hanging time.

Edit: you really do need to use scunci model 17906-A…the ONLY hair tie that I’ve found that works as a wrap.

Where did you find them?

09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty530
Where did you find them?

I found them at a (very) local chain store, but scunci products are carried by most stores that carry hair ties and can be ordered from the scunci website:

Well, it looks like you can’t order them from the scunci website…got to find them brick and mortar style.

It is worth the effort to find them.

How do you hang from that after it’s been wrapped?

Originally Posted by MX
You’re one clever cat!

What’s up with the fecking cat analogies today. :D

Hey xeno, great idea. :up: They are rigid enough to keep you extended?

-rtg

Originally Posted by Scratchy
How do you hang from that after it’s been wrapped?

I’m not sure that I understand the question, but here goes…

Once wrapped with the HTW, place hanger on as you would with any other wrap. Then hang.

Originally Posted by RoomToGrow
They are rigid enough to keep you extended?

Yep. They will keep you at >FL.